PDA

View Full Version : I can't log in

choklo
03-26-2010, 11:22 PM
I get to the log in screen and it keeps telling me DB error and that I have the wrong password. I have a username and password for this forum and the log in screen that both work. I have never received an email conformation for the log in server. I tried several times saying I forgot my password, but still did not get an email. I'm able to log into both forums. I followed all the start up instructions.

PLEASE DISREGARD. I SOLVED THE PROBLEM.

snifs
03-27-2010, 12:51 AM
I rebooted and it started working

choklo
03-27-2010, 01:06 AM
I just rebooted and it didn't help. Do we have to get an email response before our account is activated? I have never gotten an email conformation after creating my login account. I have logged on and off the login server account many times, so I know it worked. I do get a message saying I don't have privileges to use the login screen and one reason given is lack of account activation by an administrator.

snifs
03-27-2010, 01:16 AM
Server is having major problems at the moment, give it some time, if it worked before it's most likely just the server.

choklo
03-27-2010, 01:24 AM
That's just it, I just installed EQ titanium tonight. I have never logged on. I did follow the instructions very carefully. Did you get an email conformation before you were able to log on the first time?
How do I know I'm connecting to the eqemulator and not the sony server? My login screen has a picture of a black panther.