PDA

View Full Version : Prexus Server Guilds?

Nazran
09-08-2011, 04:00 PM
Any guild on p1999 composed of old time Prexus server people?

Tasslehofp99
09-10-2011, 06:38 AM
Poison has about 3-5 old prexus members, some are retired from p99 though. I played on prexus was in the guilds Domus Divinae and Fallen Alliance.

bakkily
09-10-2011, 06:44 AM
oh hail bakkily, old halfling rogue of the prexus server, yea i use to play on prexus

Nazran
09-10-2011, 10:59 AM
I played on Prexus in Azure Sky, Unforgiven Ones, and Harmony of Souls

Nazran - Warrior
Exorcist - Necro

Tasslehofp99
09-10-2011, 07:22 PM
Btw, my in-game name on Prexus was Hoffene, someone should make a thread about prexus players on the general chat section.

Salty
09-10-2011, 09:57 PM
Juravial from Domus Divinae was a fuckface.

Hoffene was a great pal.

<--Reolien

Asher
09-10-2011, 11:09 PM
I was on Prexus as well. Mukle. I went to FV shortly after it opened.

My RL friends Crucible/Chrysalid, Kendral/Michelange and Ethereal also played on Prexus.

I miss Prexus. I liked our calendar before the Stasis/PDF BS. KotF was a respectable guild. If only raid guilds here were the same.

Asher

johnnytheshaman
09-11-2011, 12:04 AM
i was in stasis for many years on prex

Tasslehofp99
09-11-2011, 12:45 AM
Oh shit reolien thats awesome, p99 is a small eq world! we should join forces for sure

Frieza_Prexus
09-11-2011, 01:24 AM
I was Frieza in Stasis 1999-2003.

-Xasten

aw0rm
09-11-2011, 09:43 PM
I played a cleric named Glorund Gloworm on Prexus. Was in the guild Southern Armada and then Stasis during the main part of my raiding career. :)

Salty
09-11-2011, 09:47 PM
KotF was a respectable guild. If only raid guilds here were the same.

Asher

KTF was a bunch of fucks, and stasis was created just out of spite. That dragon rotation bullshit we had going on was an example of the "hold your hand" mentality. Because of dragon rotations and KTF, I get off by being a dick face to people in-game.

If nasir wasn't such a headcase, KTF would of died.

Fallen Alliance should of recruited more zerglings and they would be beating on KTF hard too.

IV was pretty damn massive for awhile, I think that was the guild that combined all the aussies and then ended up going to Stormhammer lead by Backalley right?

Oh shit reolien thats awesome, p99 is a small eq world! we should join forces for sure

You gave me access to your guild's forums so I could read the people commenting on my application.

You sir, are the finest of gentleman ever to grace EQ.

I outed you bro, lol, lets slay dragons.

I almost got kicked out of unity. Laladar (mage) and I (rng) were duoing in BoT stealing people's nameds. We would wait for them to pop, or others to spawn them, and we would straight up pull it & charm kill with charmed elementals.

Laladar ended up getting kicked out, but since I was a ranger, most people didn't think I did shit. I pulled all of it, and the dude was MAD upset i didn't get booted too, lol.

D`etre was lulzy for awhile in velious/luclin.

aw0rm
09-12-2011, 04:26 PM
IV was pretty damn massive for awhile, I think that was the guild that combined all the aussies and then ended up going to Stormhammer lead by Backalley right?

I remember IV playing sometimes in the Aussie prime time spot, but honestly, Southern Armada pretty much had a monopoly on the night time throughout Velious and into part of Luclin. From what I understand, that's where all the Aussies were. When I moved to the States I couldn't keep up with their raid hours and so I joined Stasis, but the whole damned core of Southern Armada left for another game not much longer after that. They were all pals IRL.

During Velious especially, IV gave Southern Armada no real competition.

cadiz
09-12-2011, 05:43 PM
I played on Prexus in Azure Sky, Unforgiven Ones, and Harmony of Souls

Nazran - Warrior
Exorcist - Necro

Long time no see :)

cadiz
09-12-2011, 05:46 PM

Hoffene was a great pal.

<--Reolien

Haha I remember you, 'Reolien of the Nexus'. Seems like a lifetime ago.

Tasslehofp99
09-13-2011, 04:31 AM
I played a cleric named Glorund Gloworm on Prexus. Was in the guild Southern Armada and then Stasis during the main part of my raiding career. :)

Holy shit! lol you dont remember Hoffene Kneehigh? Female halfling druid (yes I was a shim! fight me) I remember Glorund for sure, I remember grouping with you ALOT.

aw0rm
09-13-2011, 11:35 AM
Holy shit! lol you dont remember Hoffene Kneehigh? Female halfling druid (yes I was a shim! fight me) I remember Glorund for sure, I remember grouping with you ALOT.

Hoffene! Of course I remember you. For some reason it didn't click 'til you mentioned the surname. Long time, eh? :D I'm playing a ranger named Lazyhorse on p99. Please hit me up!

Nazran
09-13-2011, 05:27 PM
I remember you both more from the Prexus boards as I frequented them more after my EQ career went away.

Nazran
09-13-2011, 05:28 PM
Long time no see :)

Oh hey Cadiz totally missed your post :)

cadiz
09-13-2011, 09:51 PM
Oh hey Cadiz totally missed your post :)

Hey man, yeah Grumplescratch my Ogre WAR was in Azure Sky for the longest time.. I remember your DE warrior if I'm not mistaken. Good times, how long have ya been on P99?

Salty
09-13-2011, 10:47 PM
I met Kilamce (Officer barb war FA) in Cincinnati. Dude was like a biker, mad beefy, glad I never pissed him off.

Bondarelli was going to UC for awhile, met him there. Seemed pretty cool.

That Svenya shit was absolute gold. Vampire costume nude, she was pretty damn hot too.

Remember that Skyburn guy? He had so many epicly fail EQ relationships, it was mad funny. Lewen selling his char for 1k was pretty boss. Maelious from Unity selling his char & the unity guild bank was pretty lulz too. There were a few months when Nasir ended up playing a Rogue and "selling raid loot" was a pretty lulz topic.

I raided with so many guilds in plane of hate trying to get that shattered emerald of corruption it was absolute retard shit. Wasn't even in the goddamn game for awhile when pals were getting epics.

LiQuid
03-19-2013, 07:05 AM

Hoffene was a great pal.

<--Reolien

Woah, I just did a search for "prexus" to see if there were any Prexus folks kicking it around that I recognized and I found this unsolicited and hilarious mention of my old, crappy ranger JuraPOS. I didn't know I was memorable from back in the day at all, much less from my short time in Domus, relative to my much longer stint in Blood Circle.

Reolien sounds reeeeeal familiar, but I'm not sure if this was for serious or just a jab. To be fair I was 18-20 back then so I probably was a fuckface. At the very least I was an incorrigible noob, so at least some things never change.

Anyways, sorry for the ancient thread bump. Cool seeing names of the old guilds but I have yet to have that "no way!" moment of meeting someone on P99 that I hung around with a lot back in the day, but then I was a ranger and alleged fuckface so nobody really ever wanted to hang out with me.

eqagent1
03-29-2013, 07:58 AM
Prexus for 5 years from 2002-2007

70 Gnome Enchanter, Agent Redrum <Planar Destruction> [retired].

The good ole' days.

I'm really suprised theres not a barbarian warrior running around p99 named Kruppt though.

Tasslehofp99
03-29-2013, 08:38 AM
Well, its really fuckin cool to see so many familiar names on this thread I recognize from live. I know in my old guild I was grouped with atleast 3-4 people who I was guilded with for a short time on live, but I've since lost contact with them.

Prexus was a cool place, with lots of drama in game and out ;)

Tasslehofp99
03-29-2013, 08:40 AM
I met Kilamce (Officer barb war FA) in Cincinnati. Dude was like a biker, mad beefy, glad I never pissed him off.

Bondarelli was going to UC for awhile, met him there. Seemed pretty cool.

That Svenya shit was absolute gold. Vampire costume nude, she was pretty damn hot too.

Remember that Skyburn guy? He had so many epicly fail EQ relationships, it was mad funny. Lewen selling his char for 1k was pretty boss. Maelious from Unity selling his char & the unity guild bank was pretty lulz too. There were a few months when Nasir ended up playing a Rogue and "selling raid loot" was a pretty lulz topic.

I raided with so many guilds in plane of hate trying to get that shattered emerald of corruption it was absolute retard shit. Wasn't even in the goddamn game for awhile when pals were getting epics.

lol Laladar played here for a bit from what I understand, and I deffinetly remember Kilamce being a badass dude in game ;)

Anyone remember a dwarf warrior named Aammer? lol

Necro named Meek?

Krazed
03-30-2013, 10:16 AM
I was Frieza in Stasis 1999-2003.

-Xasten

I remember a Frieza Ficer and the team Manaburn.

I was in Stasis for a few years, and RL Friends of Icky, Nasir, Mackk.

I rarely had my own official face in the guild.

I played in no particular order-

Asylac (My warrior I transfered.... that jerm had renamed to Calysa the GM's name backwards.... asshole)
Shaddie (played him after he quit)
I also played many characters who werent around much whenever it was needed.

Characters like:
Mikesok
Doesa (When icky wasnt around)
Fraboo (rarely)
And random dps classes.. wizards, mages, rogues, monks, whoever wasnt available middle of the night for the bat phone.
and I can't remember anymore... brain shutting down....................

Good times though. I was practically living with jerm and icky during the PDF start, the stasis drama, the FCFS beginings... and I think my personal favorite was all the fun that was had in Plane of Mischief. Good times there.

Fast forwards a few years later after the selling of Nasir and Doesa.. Jerm moved in with Mackk and I. Took over the warrior by the name of Asiv, a cleric (started with the C name.. cant remember, was his ex girlfriend's from florida I believe). And enter the drama of selling stasis items/money to IRL people to pay his rent.

Ahhh the POP days. so much drinking was had. We even had another stasis member from alaska live with us for a short time. I forgot his in game name, but his RL name was Johnny. We called him Johnny Walker. Very badass dude.

I still talk to Icky daily. He's one of my best friends, went to highschool with him. He was the one that started this EQ Addiction of mine. Spoke with Mackk just last night. Haven't seen Jerm since he lived with us. I do know he's married with children now though.

Scary stuff!

It all brings back memories.. good and bad. In the end, it makes us who we are today.

Bored, Lonely middle-aged men who cant let go of the past. Like highschool football players who are now 45.

I WAS QUARTER BACK MAN!

Frieza_Prexus
03-30-2013, 02:22 PM
I remember a Frieza Ficer and the team Manaburn.

I was in Stasis for a few years, and RL Friends of Icky, Nasir, Mackk.

I rarely had my own official face in the guild.

I played in no particular order-

Asylac (My warrior I transfered.... that jerm had renamed to Calysa the GM's name backwards.... asshole)
Shaddie (played him after he quit)
I also played many characters who werent around much whenever it was needed.

Characters like:
Mikesok
Doesa (When icky wasnt around)
Fraboo (rarely)
And random dps classes.. wizards, mages, rogues, monks, whoever wasnt available middle of the night for the bat phone.
and I can't remember anymore... brain shutting down....................

Good times though. I was practically living with jerm and icky during the PDF start, the stasis drama, the FCFS beginings... and I think my personal favorite was all the fun that was had in Plane of Mischief. Good times there.

Fast forwards a few years later after the selling of Nasir and Doesa.. Jerm moved in with Mackk and I. Took over the warrior by the name of Asiv, a cleric (started with the C name.. cant remember, was his ex girlfriend's from florida I believe). And enter the drama of selling stasis items/money to IRL people to pay his rent.

Ahhh the POP days. so much drinking was had. We even had another stasis member from alaska live with us for a short time. I forgot his in game name, but his RL name was Johnny. We called him Johnny Walker. Very badass dude.

I still talk to Icky daily. He's one of my best friends, went to highschool with him. He was the one that started this EQ Addiction of mine. Spoke with Mackk just last night. Haven't seen Jerm since he lived with us. I do know he's married with children now though.

Scary stuff!

It all brings back memories.. good and bad. In the end, it makes us who we are today.

Bored, Lonely middle-aged men who cant let go of the past. Like highschool football players who are now 45.

I WAS QUARTER BACK MAN!

Ah, cool. Lot of memories. The cleric was Cleydia and the Ex was Seirel. Hey, just out of curiosity, who was Travis, and what character did he play? I think he roomed with Jerm and them from time to time? Not sure.

doeda
03-31-2013, 12:35 AM
Heavenz-Coup'De Tat

Krazed
04-01-2013, 10:14 AM
Heavenz! ...I don't remember you.

Also, I am the Travis you speak of.

Frieza_Prexus
04-01-2013, 08:17 PM
Heavenz! ...I don't remember you.

Also, I am the Travis you speak of.

Awesome, it's all coming back. Amazing how many names I had forgotten.

Didn't you also have that alt called Tarelover? I think that always bugged her heh.

Done
04-01-2013, 11:41 PM
ohai

Aammeryen here (The enchanter, not the dwarf).

testeecul
04-02-2013, 01:06 PM
Whaaaaaat?!

Falisa Dehardcore 50 Cleric <Unity>

edit: Also <Pandarus Ad Infinitum>

Krazed
04-04-2013, 02:24 PM
Awesome, it's all coming back. Amazing how many names I had forgotten.

Didn't you also have that alt called Tarelover? I think that always bugged her heh.

I can't say I remember having Tarelover? But I have a terrible memory, and its been years... its entirely possible. I was a strange strange man back then. I was smart enough to know not to get "involved" with Tare though.

So who knows!

I've been trying to play "New" EQ lately, but all the raids are just so damn complicated.. and the augs and combat effects and millions of stupid stats ...its just too much for my brain.

I need to come back to P1999. I had fun here, just no one to play with.

Suirad
04-05-2013, 03:52 AM
Started on prexus near the launch of everquest,

Mains were ...

Funnyfeet (halfling warrior)
Arokusaki (Barbarian Rogue)

Great server.
Had a good friend "Terisque" who was in domus.

chachi
06-15-2013, 08:31 PM
i was reading about eq next and started remembering all about my time on prexus

i was chachikoala / puntz (barb shaman / gnome wiz) and spent time with fallen alliance before moving on to unity until i quit the game around gates of discord or whatever that trash expansion was where they instanced everything instead of the open world raid content.

i had a ton of friends there, some already mentioned in this thread ... like crucy , reolien, kilamce, omcduffy, arghi, briq and a ton more im sure im not remembering.

wasnt tare that fem barb shaman from stasis ? man she was a pain in the ass to talk to when i was trying to join stasis :x definitely the reason i never did

curious about this though :

"Maelious from Unity selling his char & the unity guild bank was pretty lulz too. There were a few months when Nasir ended up playing a Rogue and "selling raid loot" was a pretty lulz topic."

could someone elaborate on what the story going around about that is ? because i know the truth and that is not it.

Tasslehofp99
06-15-2013, 11:22 PM
Sup prexians.

Hoffene kneehigh was my main on prexus. Played from classic to omens of war.
guilds were : domus divinae and fallen alliance.

I recognize a few names here for sure, chachi and aameryen for sure.
btw the dwarf named "aammer" or whatever was awesome :)

Frieza_Prexus
06-15-2013, 11:24 PM
could someone elaborate on what the story going around about that is ? because i know the truth and that is not it.

There's very little chat here on P99 regarding Prexus history aside from 3-4 posters from the server. Regarding Nasir, he's rarely mentioned here, but he frequently disappeared raid loot from the guild bank and was an active ebayer. That's really about it.

He was a good leader and friend at times, and he could be terrible at both in other ways. Very mixed bag.

chachi
06-16-2013, 12:05 AM
There's very little chat here on P99 regarding Prexus history aside from 3-4 posters from the server. Regarding Nasir, he's rarely mentioned here, but he frequently disappeared raid loot from the guild bank and was an active ebayer. That's really about it.

He was a good leader and friend at times, and he could be terrible at both in other ways. Very mixed bag.

yeah i think the stories about nasir are corroborated by enough people who were in the loop to know they were legit

i was speaking on the unity guild bank since i have first hand knowledge of what happened to it (assuming everyone is talking about the 7-8 mill platinum that was stolen)

was just curious what the public version of the story was in prexus lore ;)

frieza .. i remember seeing you around, but i dont think we ever talked much in game

the only people in stasis i actively talked to on a pretty much daily basis was crucy. he was a pretty cool guy

i also remember hoffene. aammer as well. reading his news updates on FA's site was the main reason i looked into joining lol.

Tasslehofp99
06-16-2013, 07:03 AM
yeah i think the stories about nasir are corroborated by enough people who were in the loop to know they were legit

i was speaking on the unity guild bank since i have first hand knowledge of what happened to it (assuming everyone is talking about the 7-8 mill platinum that was stolen)

was just curious what the public version of the story was in prexus lore ;)

frieza .. i remember seeing you around, but i dont think we ever talked much in game

the only people in stasis i actively talked to on a pretty much daily basis was crucy. he was a pretty cool guy

i also remember hoffene. aammer as well. reading his news updates on FA's site was the main reason i looked into joining lol.

Hell yeah! His "gnus" posts were probably the best website news updates everquest has ever seen. I think you can find some of them on the way back.machine.

lewen
12-04-2013, 06:20 AM
Thanks for the props, Salty. I thought it was pretty boss, too.

Briq
12-10-2013, 08:18 PM
i was reading about eq next and started remembering all about my time on prexus

i was chachikoala / puntz (barb shaman / gnome wiz) and spent time with fallen alliance before moving on to unity until i quit the game around gates of discord or whatever that trash expansion was where they instanced everything instead of the open world raid content.

i had a ton of friends there, some already mentioned in this thread ... like crucy , reolien, kilamce, omcduffy, arghi, briq and a ton more im sure im not remembering.

What's up chachi, you fucker?! Lol long time no see. And lots of names I remember from the past. Crazy shit.

Aammer's FA updates were the shit. Always loved reading those.

Freiza, I remember seeing you in HHK on your enchanter on p99. Think I talked to you a little bit, but it's been three years since then.

Reolian of the Nexus.. wood elf ranger? Crazy how you can see names and remember their race/class and shit. That's how EQ was back in the day.

Happy to see names of old, brings a warm fuzzy feeling.

Kayso
12-11-2013, 12:21 AM
Hoff! I remember you! I was a monk in FA up until GoD as well. Kayso Gnomehater.

I remember your RL friend was also in guild... Barb Shaman-shim. Wulfie?

Good to see several names i recognize from Prexus. Chachi, Ammeryen, Briq, Reolin, etc.

I don't think I ever ran into you in game Freiza, but I think I remember from the Prexus.com forums that you had a job near where I grew up as a kid. I think I remember Naz from the forums too.

Anyway, I just started on P99 here recently. Imbaldyo Swaggins, Assling Druid. Would love to group or whatever with any old Prexians.

Hope to see some of you around.

Suirad
12-11-2013, 12:35 AM
I played on Prexus for a long time.

Funnyfeet was my halfling warrior.
Arokusaki was my brother's rogue.

drmccollum
12-11-2013, 01:05 AM
I played on Prexus as well. I mostly played a Human Wizard named Maleador. I was in Phoenix Elite until we disbanded. I then moved onto Birds of Prey and Shining Alliance. I miss the old days playing with those guys.

McSkippy
12-12-2013, 03:44 PM
Former Prexus player myself. Played from launch until shortly after EQ2 came out. I was a little young back then when I started playing. When I played on my dad's account I was Tludar. I was in "Sign Of Unity", which ended up merging with another guild, not sure which one though. Once I got my own account, I had Groakor and Groakar. Froggy Shammy, and the other was a Froggy Cleric, forget which one was which.

Frieza_Prexus
12-12-2013, 05:05 PM
I don't think I ever ran into you in game Freiza, but I think I remember from the Prexus.com forums that you had a job near where I grew up as a kid.

Did you grow up in the Suburbs south of Houston? I worked in the Sagemont area when I was playing.

Kayso
12-12-2013, 05:37 PM
Yeah, Frieza. Thought that was you. My family bounced back and forth between there and Clear Lake as I grew up. We even spent two years in the Brio neighborhood across from San Jac South.

My Brothers went to Dobie HS. And one still lives off Blackhawk.

Small world.

Tasslehofp99
12-13-2013, 01:11 AM
SMALL EQ WORLD YA'LL!!

Tasslehofp99
06-19-2015, 05:54 PM
Bump, any new/old prexians preparing for winter??? :)

Deckk
06-19-2015, 06:56 PM
Yup! I'm here.

fiveeauxfour
06-19-2015, 07:21 PM
^ wtf a froglok monk? what in quellious...

Vorkon
06-19-2015, 08:04 PM
I made my way here around March.

Vorkon <Stasis> 99-03. Lived through all the good ol'days of the rotation drama and the NToV train wars.

Deckk
06-19-2015, 10:55 PM
^ wtf a froglok monk? what in quellious...

He worships Quel :)

I don't know. I logged on Live for something to do while medding in p99... And I saw I could make a Froglok Monk... So I did. Shocked me, too.

Kluwen1
06-20-2015, 10:18 AM
Kluwen Undercutter here from Prexus, playing for soooo many years, more then I care to admit lol.

I was in Stasis/Poison Dart Frogs for years. I'll never forget that epic PDF video lol.

Surprised I haven't seen Tarelinu, she played for years, wouldn't be surprised if she was still playing on live.

CantuMachine
06-24-2015, 12:04 AM
Zevfeer, troll shaman for years in <Unity> on Prexus.

Tasslehofp99
06-24-2015, 01:50 AM
Zevfeer, troll shaman for years in <Unity> on Prexus.

Name deffinetly rings a bell for me!

Velious is going to be nostalgia central for me personal because it is when I really started to raid on Prexus. I was there when Domus Divinae poofed dain, I think that flash video is still floating around the interwebs somewhere.