PDA

View Full Version : Danish guy startin' out

Wawaka
09-01-2011, 08:36 AM
Heya fella's...

So, since Kunark came out, if someone was to make a char.. Solo, or still groups goin? just before spending a handfull of hours on a warrior or so.. :eek:

Been playing on other emu servers(mostly pvp) for about 1½-2year

Rzor TZ
Wawaka VZTZ

Juugox2
09-01-2011, 09:14 AM
there is groups but usually in popular noob areas like oasis for one

Wawaka
09-01-2011, 10:52 AM
Guess im going solo.. heh, just to kill some time and learn some stuff before Red p99 :)

Vondra
09-01-2011, 10:59 AM
Hi Danish guy.

There's still quite a bit of low level grouping going. Not only with alts but with more than a few new players as well.

Best bet for lowbie grouping is greater fay. Can start grouping as early as level 4 or so at the orc hill. Crushbone gets quite a bit of action as well and you'll group there regularly. After that, Unrest isn't far away and plenty of people go there as well.

If not that, East Commons is our designated market zone and it isn't uncommon for over 100 people to be there at a time. You can go there early as well as orc camp groups form there regularly. Of course with high level toons hanging around selling things and not doing much else, you can easily pick up high level buffs here as well. After EC, north ro gets some play and you can level there...then head to oasis which almost always has several groups going.

In fact in my experience on several characters you probably get more consistent groups at the 5-20 level than any other range, usually nonstop with no effort.

So anyway, if you want to group, you can definitely group

Wawaka
09-01-2011, 11:01 AM
Ahh, very nice to know that.. Started in Gfay, but the EC/Nro thing doesnt sound too bad =)

Vermicelli
09-01-2011, 04:29 PM
Crushbone is super good for levels 5 to 15, though I would usually leave around the level 12 (for INT) or 14 (for WIS) spell circle.

Mellor
09-01-2011, 05:07 PM
Hey svinet...

I have a chanter on server, but my rl buddy is rolling a toon so we will be playing a bit... ill look for you in game...

However we will roll on the red server once it goes live.

Kyrus
09-01-2011, 06:28 PM
I've got a level 7 shaman. If you make a warrior I'd be up for some duoing.

Dojii
09-01-2011, 06:33 PM
Heya fella's...

So, since Kunark came out, if someone was to make a char.. Solo, or still groups goin? just before spending a handfull of hours on a warrior or so.. :eek:

Been playing on other emu servers(mostly pvp) for about 1½-2year

Rzor TZ
Wawaka VZTZ

Pwned

Dojii
09-01-2011, 06:34 PM
Crushbone is super good for levels 5 to 15, though I would usually leave around the level 12 (for INT) or 14 (for WIS) spell circle.

you my friend by far have the best avatar ever in teh history of EQ.. But I must say, you can stay in CB till 17 on smash XP.

Wawaka
09-02-2011, 09:07 AM
Hey svinet...

I have a chanter on server, but my rl buddy is rolling a toon so we will be playing a bit... ill look for you in game...

However we will roll on the red server once it goes live.

Ååå, sådan champ!

Gave it a session.. hmm stuff like meditation isnt lvl 1, and it takes forever lol. But might aswell try this server before the "real deal" :)

p99 name is Phlame :D