PDA

View Full Version : I will clearly be the best pvp in the game

visage
08-31-2011, 04:35 AM
I have friends that will demolish you. I roll with the biggest dogs pvp has ever had. I give them sexual advice beyond recognition. I am the king of pvp reign. You play risk or monopoly you know what I be doin. I am the banker I distribute the wealth. I don't have to cheat people do it for me. You land on my parkplace I fuckin collect from your ass. You stay in the inn and pass go it don't matta I'm collecting. This time Visage collects your souls recognize you pvp wannabees I will spoonfood you a trident of penis. Beyond your asshole of a cave in your eye can forgive. I Will sperm you dualwielding my axe of destruction (Singular , but dualwielding) because I am a god damn saint. You think you can talk the talk walk the walk. I fuck your woman I rampage all over them. I just now translatic rampaged all over you face. What you say to that my bitches

mitic
08-31-2011, 05:02 AM
i got the ® on "transatlantic". please refrain from using this term in your posts again, else i will have to activate my legal advisor.

Feachie
08-31-2011, 07:13 AM
i got the ® on "transatlantic". please refrain from using this term in your posts again, else i will have to activate my legal advisor.

as visage legal adviser i would like to point out he horrible spelled your trademarked word and therefore does not fall under the definition of infringement. please refrain from harassing my client. thank you

Feachie
08-31-2011, 07:14 AM
oh god, wine drunk trolls are the worst. fuck no edit button :\

JayDee
08-31-2011, 08:00 AM
please play on red99 under same username friend

RandySlopeJr
08-31-2011, 08:11 AM
as visage legal adviser i would like to point out he horrible spelled your trademarked word and therefore does not fall under the definition of infringement. please refrain from harassing my client. thank you

Gay rage, love them gay spelling cops

Mardur
08-31-2011, 12:49 PM
oh god, wine drunk trolls are the worst. fuck no edit button :\

I was just gonna make the same post anyways.

visage
08-31-2011, 02:57 PM
please play on red99 under same username friend

I will skullfuck you into Norrath oblivion that even pussie Vahshir would grow hair on your balls. I will never end your story. I will jedi knight your ass so hard a cleric can't even ressurect you. I will lay of hands all over your skyfire and burn myself. I will scream stinging swarm , as I emitt my envenomed bolt in your ass. I will winters roar with my cold blizzing semen in your hot burning damage shield like rectum. I will Lifetap upon your orvis of plasmatic burning seweedy runcockis. I will harmtouch your mighty anti resistant aoe type damage of slow tagars insectcock....... I will I will I will

Feachie
08-31-2011, 03:08 PM
Gay rage, love them gay spelling cops

gay rage? aren't you tamiah?

I thought everybody "knew" you were female and then you say something like "Im male and mean mother you shoulda fucked with!" seems to me you're the gay man, how many guys did you cyber for plats when you started?