PDA

View Full Version : There is justice on P99 after all...

Webwolf
08-28-2011, 11:06 AM
I apologize for the inconvenience. I have double checked the flagging on this account and confirmed that the flag was based on erroneous data. This situation is easy to spot for those that petition, and the account has been released. I granted you a free level of experience.

Rogean I'll buy you a beer next time you come to DC

Cheers

Labyrrinth
08-28-2011, 11:06 AM
YAY!!! WB Webwolf :) :)

Matalus
08-28-2011, 11:09 AM
wtb free |v| out of he|| |v| =(

Ektar
08-28-2011, 11:11 AM
gm favoritism if I ever saw it!

GET 'IM!

Labyrrinth
08-28-2011, 11:11 AM
I knew he was innocent.. he's a PALADIN!

Versus
08-28-2011, 11:15 AM
A+, would get suspended again.

MelxDruid
08-28-2011, 11:18 AM
WB man.

Motec
08-28-2011, 11:55 AM
Give him a trak tooth too

Seaweedpimp
08-28-2011, 12:01 PM
A+, would get suspended again.

lol

johnny ringo
08-28-2011, 12:11 PM
Give him a trak tooth too

sure why not, not like he'll ever do anything with it.

Labyrrinth
08-28-2011, 12:14 PM
sure why not, not like he'll ever do anything with it.

Oh look, someone is trying to be witty :rolleyes:

johnny ringo
08-28-2011, 12:16 PM
Oh look, someone is trying to be witty :rolleyes:

hey you get those feminine hygiene problems cleared up?

Labyrrinth
08-28-2011, 12:17 PM
hey you get those feminine hygiene problems cleared up?

You're trying too hard :)

johnny ringo
08-28-2011, 12:37 PM
i guess not... =(

Tamiah2011
08-28-2011, 12:40 PM
Rogean I'll buy you a beer next time you come to DC

Cheers

Wow, You most donated some money to them..Piss off hacker.

Badmartigan
08-28-2011, 12:43 PM
Wow, You most donated some money to them..Piss off hacker.

Haters gonna hate..

Although this makes me wonder if they were wrong about 1/364 suspensions saying there was NO chance of error how many else could be Wrong?

I hate to pose this question, and I question if rogeans response pasted here is real.. Can someone verify i'n game werwolf was unsuspended? Werwolf can u post a screenie?

Sorry just posing a few questions that would be i'n the back of anyone's mind.. I'm mobile and haven't had s chance to login todY so I can't do it yself..

Grats sir.

Haunter
08-28-2011, 12:52 PM
Guess all that hot shit talk about no margin for error was bogus.

Seaweedpimp
08-28-2011, 12:53 PM
I doubt WW is pulling our chain here.

I just want to say thanks to everyone that made this happen, Thank you for not banning my dumbass by accident, and many others. But most of all thanks for taking out the trash.

Seaweedpimp
08-28-2011, 12:54 PM
INC all the REAL exploiters foaming and funimg because this guy was actually banned by accident.

Fuck you guys.

Uthgaard
08-28-2011, 12:55 PM
It is 100% accurate. The method that flagged him is the same method that cleared him. We were able to see exactly what he was doing. I've already gone into detail on this in another thread.

I think most guilds had at least one person hit. And while I am all for transparency I imagine there a number of people who got hit because someone who was using these programs had logged them in and aren't the scum of the earth as you all scream for blood.
This is true. And there are cases where that happened, and we can confirm that. There are some people who forgot and left a client running once or twice from ez server, and we can confirm that too.

And there are people who will say they just beat up their brother, got thrown out of their house and almost went to jail because he was using a keylogger and stole his password to secretly cheat on his account. And we can confirm that it was a complete crock of shit.

I always find an interesting set of parallels with things like this. The ones who rage out the hardest are always - without fail - breaking at least 1 other major rule. Whether they're RMTing, or 2 boxing, or what. I'm not sure if the rage is to distract, or if that's ever given them a satisfactory response, but my guess is that people who have that little respect for the server or the people working on it, just don't think the rules apply to them, and that enough piss and vinegar might get people to leave them alone. All it says to me is, "We need to go deeper."

I suppose I should reiterate the part about being able to corroborate or refute any story. There are some valid appeals. That's why we invited people to post in the petition forum with their individual situation. But I should warn that it's bogging everything else down enough, and anyone who posts some bullshit to try to pull a fast one is going to wind up with a permaban instead for wasting our time.

Brad_mo123
08-28-2011, 01:08 PM
It is 100% accurate. The method that flagged him is the same method that cleared him. We were able to see exactly what he was doing. I've already gone into detail on this in another thread.

I suppose I should reiterate the part about being able to corroborate or refute any story. There are some valid appeals. That's why we invited people to post in the petition forum with their individual situation. But I should warn that it's bogging everything else down enough, and anyone who posts some bullshit to try to pull a fast one is going to wind up with a permaban instead for wasting our time.

Lol, yeah if they come up with some bullshit excuse they should be permabanned. The "my dog ate my homework" crap isnt going to fly. I am sure many will be perma banned from doing just that if Uthgaard stays true to his word and he hasnt failed in that yet.

Badmartigan
08-28-2011, 01:57 PM

Thank you for clarifying this Uthgaard.. I knew people would wonder based on this isolated story i appreciate you going out of your way to address the question put forward..

Cheers to the hardwork by the staff!

Taryth
08-28-2011, 02:20 PM
I bet all the people who viciously attacked him in those other threads all feel like jackasses now. Granted, trusting someone's word on the Internet is being gullible at best, you still shouldn't lash out like a rabid animal at anyone you suspect of foul play.

Demetrium
08-28-2011, 02:24 PM
Has anything been said about cash item removal from the hacking accounts? Stripping plat is one thing, but it really isn't a big deal to the guy who's got 5 Fungi tunics, etc on his account.

Knuckle
08-28-2011, 02:59 PM
Lol :):):)
:)

Slave
08-28-2011, 03:04 PM
Has anything been said about cash item removal from the hacking accounts? Stripping plat is one thing, but it really isn't a big deal to the guy who's got 5 Fungi tunics, etc on his account.

All these people understand is Fungi Tunics. Remove them!

Mcbard
08-28-2011, 03:06 PM

I assume you're referencing Daltheb? He's not banned and doesn't cheat btw.

Happyfeet
08-29-2011, 11:23 AM
I assume you're referencing Daltheb? He's not banned and doesn't cheat btw.

Lies! FastestJavinWest.exe

We only use steroids on our Fastest Jav in the East monks, confirmed legal on P99.