PDA

View Full Version : Sorry pals

KB_Trader
08-27-2011, 11:22 PM
I did use SEQ.. I spent like 3 hours trying to get my seb key, and in complete frustration I went and downloaded show eq. That was the only time I used it and for that I apologize. It was promptly removed from my computer after I got my seb key, but I guess the damage was already done.

This, however, is AWESOME news. I think I'm happier that you've found a way to combat it than I am upset that I'm suspended. Red 99 will be soooooo much better now that there is a way to combat seq.

So, despite being suspended, I offer my thanks to the devs. Keep up the good work and I hope to see everyone in game when my suspension is lifted.

johnny ringo
08-27-2011, 11:26 PM
get on your knees and beg for forgiveness you cheating shitbag

Convict
08-27-2011, 11:27 PM
i was under the impression they were suspending for MQ2, but if they can detect SEQ as well that is great news.

Geoduck
08-27-2011, 11:31 PM
Pistol Grip Pump can't play by the rules.

Motec
08-27-2011, 11:34 PM
Why the fuck would you use SEQ to get a seb key? It takes all of 2 mins to do and there is almost always a tracker in zone. if not, wait a day.

Least your attitude is right tho, for a cheating fuck.

KB_Trader
08-27-2011, 11:40 PM
The funny thing is after I finally got show eq working someone did end up tracking the mobs for me so it was completely pointless. Live and learn, I suppose.

johnny ringo
08-27-2011, 11:46 PM
A LITTLE LATE FOR THE QQ AND LAMENTS

enjoy level 50 scumbag

KB_Trader
08-27-2011, 11:47 PM
I'm not QQing? In fact I'm pretty sure I'm doing the exact opposite of that by saying good job. Someone takes there pixels a lil too serious.

purist
08-27-2011, 11:53 PM
Added to list of cheating pieces of shit.

johnny ringo
08-27-2011, 11:56 PM
I'm not QQing? In fact I'm pretty sure I'm doing the exact opposite of that by saying good job. Someone takes there pixels a lil too serious.

says the cheating shitbag QQin over forager cycle lawlz

purist
08-27-2011, 11:59 PM
Confirmed cheating dirtbags:
#1 - Toop
#2 - Webwolf
#3 - Nekkro Pheliac
#4 - Boozer
#5 - Bigkaybee

Nimblerot
08-28-2011, 12:11 AM
Confirmed pitchforking douchebags: purist

Yeah, what he did was dumb and he's being punished for it. He also came out and admitted it, which took some balls. So how about we chill the fuck out and let the admins deal with it instead of preaching from our high horses? I'm sure you've never done anything stupid before.

Alex
08-28-2011, 12:13 AM

Yeah, what he did was dumb and he's being punished for it. He also came out and admitted it, which took some balls. So how about we chill the fuck out and let the admins deal with it instead of preaching from our high horses? I'm sure you've never done anything stupid before.

Boooo!

Stay the course Purist, let the cheating piece of shit witch-hunt continue!

Runningfish
08-28-2011, 12:30 AM
I'm so angry that you cheated it affects me personally so much... I had to walk barefoot uphill through the snow for my seb key. Your immorality is both shocking and appalling only barely matched by Hitler and Carrot Top. I have no doubt that you will burn in hell for your crimes against humanity.

It's unfortunate that you don't shit pure gold like me. I've never done anything wrong in my life.

bakkily
08-28-2011, 12:33 AM
damn i hope all those who cheated learned to not even to try cheating anymore

Crug
08-28-2011, 12:33 AM
It's unfortunate that you don't shit pure gold like me.

It's true, his droppings pay my bills

Tonomar
08-28-2011, 12:40 AM
big kaybee givin red pals a bad name, always knew your whistle was dirty bru.

KB_Trader
08-28-2011, 12:41 AM
Except this is the first time I've ever downloaded show eq =\

Slave
08-28-2011, 12:59 AM
Except this is the first time I've ever downloaded show eq =\

Off with his fungi!

KB_Trader
08-28-2011, 01:12 AM
Think you're drastically overestimating the "advantage" that show eq gives. All it tells you is if a mob is up, which any druid or ranger can also do. If a mob wanders, it's really not that helpful because the information it gives you only updates every so often. For example, show eq could tell me that froglok forager is at a certain spot. By the time I get to the actual spot, the mob isn't even there any more and you have to sit and wait for show eq to update again. It's really not all that useful which is why I promptly deleted it after messing around with it.

Teflon
08-28-2011, 01:17 AM
Think you're drastically overestimating the "advantage" that show eq gives. All it tells you is if a mob is up, which any druid or ranger can also do. If a mob wanders, it's really not that helpful because the information it gives you only updates every so often. For example, show eq could tell me that froglok forager is at a certain spot. By the time I get to the actual spot, the mob isn't even there any more and you have to sit and wait for show eq to update again. It's really not all that useful which is why I promptly deleted it after messing around with it.

or instead of being half-assed patient and asking a tracking class for help. cheated instead, nbd.

KB_Trader
08-28-2011, 01:24 AM
I'm not saying it should go unpunished nor am I complaining about my punishment. All I'm saying is people seem to think that show eq is akin to turning on god mode, which it definitely isn't.

Nimblerot
08-28-2011, 01:27 AM
He doesn't have to, all he got was a slap on the wrist.

Rather than making the community a better place, people who went around stealing, being peeping toms, and outright douchebags get a slap on the wrist and a "Just don't do it again!"

This community is a joke because of shit like this. They have 350 accounts that should be DELETED, yet these people will have to sit through a few AOE kite groups and dupe some more plat.

What was done? Beta testing for red99's anti-cheat. No one got banned, no serious punishment was issued to people who got caught cheating. Nothing is being done about known cheaters that didn't get caught.

I rate this entire publicity stunt a 2. Really just didn't deliver at all.

Holy shit dude, does this line of thinking come with a tinfoil hat or did you have to make your own? Do you even know what MQ/SEQ do? Clearly you don't, or you wouldn't be making up random bullshit when you post.

If you have a problem about how the admins decide to punish those that break the rules, the simple solution is to shut the fuck up and go away.

Macken
08-28-2011, 01:34 AM
KB was kicked off VZTZ for hacking.

"promptly" made me spit my juice out.

He was a super easy kill, which is an attribute of some hackers. They suck, hence the hacking.

purist
08-28-2011, 01:45 AM
Holy shit dude, does this line of thinking come with a tinfoil hat or did you have to make your own? Do you even know what MQ/SEQ do? Clearly you don't, or you wouldn't be making up random bullshit when you post.

If you have a problem about how the admins decide to punish those that break the rules, the simple solution is to shut the fuck up and go away.

So, you got banned for being a cheating piece of shit too, huh?

k, I'll add you to the list.

Harrison
08-28-2011, 02:29 AM
So what you're saying is people who cheat at MMOs aren't douchebags? So what you're saying is being able to use a program to see if that mob has what you were looking for isn't peeping into something you shouldn't be able to look at? Being able to track anything and everything in zone? Fail harder faggot.

It's funny how many of you fucking faggots like to play with cheaters and are glad to see they only got a slap on the wrist. Oh man, they have to sit through a few AOE groups. What punishment.

If you would like to try to reply to something you shouldn't make such a half assed attempt at it.

Slight correction...ShowEQ has VERY limited ability to show you what a mob has on it before it is killed.

(this may be different on Emu than it was on Live)

On Live, loot wasn't decided until you looted. (For non-visible/equipped items that appear ON the npc like weapons etc.)

Nimblerot
08-28-2011, 02:37 AM
So, you got banned for being a cheating piece of shit too, huh?

k, I'll add you to the list.

It doesn't surprise me, given the complete lack of intellect you've shown thus far on this thread, that you might come to this conclusion. However, you're wrong... again. Feel free to /who all me in game if you really need proof, my toon's name is the same as my user name and I'll be on most of the day tomorrow.

I just call it like I see it. And right now, I see douchebags.

purist
08-28-2011, 02:49 AM
It doesn't surprise me, given the complete lack of intellect you've shown thus far on this thread, that you might come to this conclusion. However, you're wrong... again. Feel free to /who all me in game if you really need proof, my toon's name is the same as my user name and I'll be on most of the day tomorrow.

I just call it like I see it. And right now, I see douchebags.

butthurt cheater detected

KB_Trader
08-28-2011, 03:07 AM
KB was kicked off VZTZ for hacking.

"promptly" made me spit my juice out.

He was a super easy kill, which is an attribute of some hackers. They suck, hence the hacking.

I was never kicked off vz/tz for hacking and you've never killed me. Keep making shit up, newbie =\

Goraxx
08-28-2011, 03:17 AM
Coulda just asked for a tracker on the forums KB :/

I woulda come helped on my druid.

Smedy
08-28-2011, 04:42 AM
KB known acker

mitic
08-28-2011, 05:32 AM
I did use SEQ.. I spent like 3 hours trying to get my seb key, and in complete frustration I went and downloaded show eq. That was the only time I used it and for that I apologize. It was promptly removed from my computer after I got my seb key, but I guess the damage was already done.

lol

Taketz
08-28-2011, 12:53 PM
Big KB is telling the truth, and he will be back doing big things soon.

Origin
08-28-2011, 03:00 PM
lol Bigkayee yawl!

Come play on The Hidden Forest while you're suspended fool!

mokfarg
08-28-2011, 03:03 PM
Big KB is telling the truth, and he will be back doing big things soon.

Big Cheating Things .. "Yall"

Taryth
08-28-2011, 03:12 PM

It's called damage control. Do you instantly feel sympathy for everyone who tells you a sob story?

OF COURSE he's lying! DLing SEQ just to track hunter/forager? Lol, seriously? Could have tipped a Druid a couple hundred and gotten it done in 10 minutes, it's not difficult.

People will believe anything.

Striiker
08-28-2011, 03:42 PM
i was under the impression they were suspending for MQ2, but if they can detect SEQ as well that is great news.

If you run SEQ on your play computer, they can probably detect it. I think I understand how SEQ works and it could be set up on a second computer provided you have the proper network knowledge and hardware. I am sure that there are instructions for doing this out on the Internet.

Taketz
08-28-2011, 05:06 PM
It's called damage control. Do you instantly feel sympathy for everyone who tells you a sob story?

OF COURSE he's lying! DLing SEQ just to track hunter/forager? Lol, seriously? Could have tipped a Druid a couple hundred and gotten it done in 10 minutes, it's not difficult.

People will believe anything.

I know bigkb fairly well and given conversations we've had before this crackdown, I have no reason to not believe him. But whatever floats your boat.

Eternal-Elf
08-28-2011, 05:11 PM
I know bigkb fairly well and given conversations we've had before this crackdown, I have no reason to not believe him. But whatever floats your boat.

Come up for air bro.

and whipe your chin

faggot

bakkily
08-28-2011, 05:26 PM
those to whom them selves decided to open up about how they cheated, only cursed them selves to be called these names, i'm here for fun, or others would say nostalgia, i've never heard of you bigkay till you decided to put your pathetic post about your ex gf and your old pathetic life style, you seem you're trying to sound humble, you're not, you only sound self righteous, and are more clouded twords being a biggot loser

you decided to use the program, and from reading others post, loggin in once while those 3rd party programs are running only gets you into trouble, ive heard about these programs, but i'm not a big mob camper myself, and always thought people used these programs more twords pvp, to find a person and gank them and run away, or find a mob up you're looking for, i've never cheated myself for once in a pos game i played in junior high i tried to use a bot, but couldnt get it to work (tibia) but i decided then i couldnt get the stupid code to work, ill never try to cheat again, it just doesnt work, and used bobo fett back in diablo 1 when i was 10, that was fun, but always played single player

thats whats wrong with alot of mmo's lately, not everyone, but alot more people tend to just think about their self, and what can i get the most out of the guild for me? just dont cheat

i figure the reason why rogean/uth didnt ban these people because alot of the higher lvl player base would be gone i'm guessing? i havnt been on much in 3 months, and alot of new people/guilds have sprung up, i seriously hope that all of you who cheated will humble your selves, and learn to do it the hard way like the rest of us

SearyxTZ
08-28-2011, 05:37 PM
KB tested the shallow waters of Kringe's swimming pool, but he has repented and accepted High Priest Rogean as his savior

Doors
08-28-2011, 05:39 PM
I forgive you pal. Because my good buddy Jesus taught me how to be a kind eq player.

mokfarg
08-28-2011, 11:01 PM
those to whom them selves decided to open up about how they cheated, only cursed them selves to be called these names, i'm here for fun, or others would say nostalgia, i've never heard of you bigkay till you decided to put your pathetic post about your ex gf and your old pathetic life style, you seem you're trying to sound humble, you're not, you only sound self righteous, and are more clouded twords being a biggot loser

you decided to use the program, and from reading others post, loggin in once while those 3rd party programs are running only gets you into trouble, ive heard about these programs, but i'm not a big mob camper myself, and always thought people used these programs more twords pvp, to find a person and gank them and run away, or find a mob up you're looking for, i've never cheated myself for once in a pos game i played in junior high i tried to use a bot, but couldnt get it to work (tibia) but i decided then i couldnt get the stupid code to work, ill never try to cheat again, it just doesnt work, and used bobo fett back in diablo 1 when i was 10, that was fun, but always played single player

thats whats wrong with alot of mmo's lately, not everyone, but alot more people tend to just think about their self, and what can i get the most out of the guild for me? just dont cheat

i figure the reason why rogean/uth didnt ban these people because alot of the higher lvl player base would be gone i'm guessing? i havnt been on much in 3 months, and alot of new people/guilds have sprung up, i seriously hope that all of you who cheated will humble your selves, and learn to do it the hard way like the rest of us

From his previous post you can gather he either

A) Did illegal activities to gain money
B) Lied about doing illegal activities to gain money

Either way do you think he would respect this game if he can't respect other aspects in life? I think not.