PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Nek, no walls/ground, can't move.

Xzanthos
03-23-2010, 04:50 AM
Just started playing, I zoned into Nektulos and the ground/walls were missing. I can't move at all. If I duck I stay ducked and can't camp. I /q'd and loaded back in, same thing.

Any idea what could cause this? And how do I fix it. Screenshot posted below.

http://yfrog.com/5veq000001p

Honus
03-23-2010, 06:58 AM
As seen on the homepage:

Relive the classic Everquest MMORPG Gaming Experience as it was in 1999 and onward. Project 1999 is a free to play Emulated Everquest Server giving Players the opportunity to experience Classic EQ Once again, starting with the original 3 continents and a max level of 50, with the look and feel of the old interface and several modifications making game mechanics similar to how the game used to be. Project 1999 is the best and most popular classic Everquest experience.
To start playing, use our Setup Guide on the left.

Need to download a few files.

Xzanthos
03-23-2010, 02:24 PM
I followed all of the steps, all of the other zones are fine. I'll try re-extracting the files again.

Secrets
03-23-2010, 03:07 PM
I followed all of the steps, all of the other zones are fine. I'll try re-extracting the files again.

You didn't follow the step to rename nektulos.eqg, lavastorm.eqg, and arena.eqg to nektulos.bak, etc

Xzanthos
03-23-2010, 05:34 PM
Apparently the files were copied to the backup folder instead of cut/paste, I'm an idiot, thanks for the help folks.