PDA

View Full Version : Help out of Paineel

keglo
08-25-2011, 07:30 AM
I know this is going to sound really stupid but can someone tell me how to get from Paineel to Tox forrest? I really want to play my Erudin Necro and want to get him out of Paineel so that I can level in Qeynos but I can't even find my way out of the city in order to find my way to the docks. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Aragonas
08-25-2011, 07:35 AM
may, this should help.

http://wiki.project1999.org/index.php/Paineel

Messianic
08-25-2011, 07:37 AM
You might be kos to Erudin to start, btw...

Nytewind TP
08-25-2011, 09:04 AM
I have a Eru Necro. There are two caster types that wander around the dock moving from the caster trainer area by the bank and walk back and forth near the vendor/bazaar area, they're wearing green robes so make sure you con as you go. They're the only two that you should need to worry about.

Use the maps of the starting area and get to the boat, that boat takes forever, thought it was broken at first :)

phobus
08-25-2011, 12:03 PM
You won't be KOS in Erudin to start. At least, I wasn't in the parts of the city I've taken my Erudite Necromancer.

You will need to watch your back in Qeynos, though. Aside from the casters mentioned above, there's another (in a red robe, forget her name) that wanders around South Qeynos. She killed me before I even saw her, and from then on I stuck to the catacombs.

Nytewind TP
08-25-2011, 12:09 PM
And you're not KOS to the Bards either.

gprater
08-25-2011, 03:22 PM
Natalha Westfiend or something like that.also an NPC in the smae area call Kazlo something is one the same faction.......path between bank/casters guild and docks.

keglo
08-25-2011, 07:06 PM
may, this should help.

http://wiki.project1999.org/index.php/Paineel

Actually I have been trying to follow that very same map, it's just that when I get to the area on the map that looks like it leads to Toxxulia Forrest I come to a rock blocking the way. When I click on it it says that I do not have the key.

And thanks everyone for all the help. :D

Alex
08-25-2011, 07:11 PM
Ask the skeleton guards in the paineel newb area for a key. Hail them and word your response in their speech manner

keglo
08-25-2011, 07:35 PM
Ask the skeleton guards in the paineel newb area for a key. Hail them and word your response in their speech manner

I thought Tox forrest WAS the newb area. How do I get to the newb area?

Juugox2
08-25-2011, 09:01 PM
i thought you started with the key ? pretty sure you did but thats only way out of paineel and no there is a newbie area in paineel near the hole and warrens

BrandeX
08-25-2011, 10:24 PM
apparently you are still in town? if you don't have your key hail the guard there at the rock/elevator and say give me a key.

Wizerud
08-25-2011, 10:57 PM
The noob area is just the semi-large courtyard area inside Paineel with very low level mobs.

keglo
08-26-2011, 06:32 AM
I finally got in. Thanks for all the help! :D

EnderWiggin
08-26-2011, 11:41 AM
You do start with a key, but you can get a new one from the guard on the left (if facing the elevator) by saying "keyz" Also, for some reason you have to click the door three times to get the elevator to come down. It's odd.