PDA

View Full Version : Vendor stuff that should change, pumice, insta gate??

XiakenjaTZ
08-23-2011, 06:49 PM
So should egg shaped pumice be the VZ/TZ kind or the insta cast kind?

Insta gate potions removed?

pretty sure there are a few more that were detrimental to balance in PvP.

pasi
08-23-2011, 06:55 PM
I don't think anyone is going to argue for R99 to follow the pumice timeline, classic or not.

I don't think instant gate potions should remain in. It's unreal how much platinum seafuries bring in to the game.

XiakenjaTZ
08-23-2011, 07:07 PM
Shaman gate pots were a pretty good money sink. 10 second cast or something like that so they were not used to get away all that much (except by bards that can run and drink at the same time).

I guess I was fishing for items that we should make the devs aware of that are PvP balance breaking.

Pudge
08-23-2011, 07:16 PM
Keep:
-insta-gate potions that you can farm in cazic
-golem wands that you can farm in cazic. classically.. this was insta-cast. should it stay that way? i dont know. probably
-10-sec gate potions that shamans make

Get rid of:
-egg shaped pumice
-vendor-buyable gate potions
-shadow step potions

pasi
08-23-2011, 07:25 PM
Only other thing I can think of off the top of my head would be Ivy hoops. I'm not terribly opposed to keeping them in game with 6 charges. I think we had them at 1 charge on VZTZ?

God-King Abacab
08-23-2011, 07:58 PM
Instant cast pumice only hurts casters because of the inability to CC and or keep dots up on melee, don't see why you'd wish to remove that considering the population is primarily going to be caster...

Even more so classic spell systems you could one shot someone with ice comet because it's pre-40% rule, so as someone that generally likes to play melee I'd love to have cheap instant cast pumices simply to ward off root > auto attack faggotry.

juicedsixfo
08-23-2011, 08:00 PM
As long as the wand with five charges of Illusion: Tree stays in the game I'm happy.

Come at me in Gfay bro

God-King Abacab
08-23-2011, 08:01 PM
As long as the wand with five charges of Illusion: Tree stays in the game I'm happy.

Come at me in Gfay bro

Juiced forever camping Old Dimmshimmer

God-King Abacab
08-23-2011, 08:05 PM
If this is still in-game and pre-nerf so it can be used in primary...

http://wiki.project1999.org/index.php/Jagged_Shard_of_Bone

I'm going to send pets flying causing mad trains in mass PvP

pasi
08-23-2011, 08:13 PM
If this is still in-game and pre-nerf so it can be used in primary...

http://wiki.project1999.org/index.php/Jagged_Shard_of_Bone

I'm going to send pets flying causing mad trains in mass PvP

Pretty sure those weren't classic. They were put in when they briefly had Bloodboil in Lesser Faydark. Could be wrong, but I think that was well past SoV and almost near SoL.

Glimmerring is instant gate too, but droppable insta gate/CT gate isn't too big of a deal.