PDA

View Full Version : pandos flintside help please

guppers
08-22-2011, 05:33 AM
so I'm having a bit of trouble with doing this quest.

my first problem is that Pandos doesn't appear to exist.
I have searched all the p99 forums and old forums and they all say he's in the hogcaller inn. I've checked every single room and cannot find him. I hear he can travel to the bakery and back so I checked there and still no pandos.

Is it possible he's dead, if so does he have a really long spawn timer?

another problem: after reading the old forums posts it seems that I might have the problem of him being KOS (i've been killing sisters in OOT I suppose I should have not waited until I was kos to do this quest to better offset the faction)
are there any "tricks" I'll be able to do to hand in muffins to him while I"m kos (i'm a gnome mage)

any help would be super appreciated

Hottbiscuits Dreadmuffin
08-22-2011, 11:44 AM
I started off as scowls (Dark Elf Cleric of Innoruuk) but since he was green to me I was able to hand in the muffins.

He exists, I've done the quest a few weeks ago. Also, pro tip: You can hand in 4 stacks of 4 muffins at a time and get all of the faction hits.

leefyg
08-22-2011, 03:35 PM
Pandos is up every time I've ever entered one of the West Freeport buildings. He is on the second floor, assuming I am thinking of the correct Dwarf. I'm not sure if it's The Hogcaller Inn or not, so you may want to search around there. Also, he does not wander to the bakery as far as I know.

Joyelle
08-22-2011, 10:18 PM
I saw him today outside the gates of freeport, just standing around. I saw him once on the south side near the secret tunnel and then a little later he was standing on the north side, next to the wall.

guppers
09-03-2011, 05:32 PM
hotbiscuits unles you know somethign I don't you are wrong about handing in 4 stacks at a time. It won't even let me try to hand him a stack in fact it specifically tells me, "you cannot hand stacks of items to an NPC"

phobus
09-06-2011, 04:30 PM
That must have changed recently. I specifically remember handing Pandos four stacks of four muffins at a time, and getting 16 faction hits for it. This weekend, I tried handing in stacks of red wine in Neriak and got the same message you got. Oh well.

Hottbiscuits Dreadmuffin
09-06-2011, 05:22 PM
hotbiscuits unles you know somethign I don't you are wrong about handing in 4 stacks at a time. It won't even let me try to hand him a stack in fact it specifically tells me, "you cannot hand stacks of items to an NPC"

Yeah, unfortunately it doesn't work anymore :( I assume you were able to find Pandos, though?