PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: Loot drops

Rulien
03-21-2010, 08:39 AM
I had been killing mobs in E Karana and noticed there were no coin drops off anything that I killed. There were loot items. Mostly pages and runes but not one coin. is this going to be fixed or is that a normal drop for some zones?
Thx

nilbog
03-21-2010, 01:14 PM
Will need to be a lot more specific. Which npcs were killing that should drop coin? Can you provide a link to any of them?

Henrik40
03-21-2010, 01:45 PM
Well I know griffawns are supposed to. I don't have a link, but the ones in North Karana are dropping coin, and East K's aren't.

maultar
03-22-2010, 09:35 AM
I'd like to add that large spiders in nek forest and ecommons and giant spiders in east commons seem to not be dropping much spider silk at all. I killed a bunch of each and only got 2 silks. I'd say about 10 of each spider rendered only 2 silks.

Rulien
03-22-2010, 11:03 PM
I killed quite a few griffawns,about 5 stalkers,some gorge hounds and one undesad reaver. And also a few lion patriarchs. All i killed were near the e karana/n karana end of zone near the bridge. I also killed quite a few scrag spiders near the pass to hh and they all dropped coin and items. Just nothing on the other end of the zone dropped coin.