PDA

View Full Version : fun raid suggestion.

tekniq
08-19-2011, 09:17 AM
any way Hobby/Amelinda/Uthgaard can be a raid target that requires every 50+ guild to take him down and after we kill him we get some phat lewts? since every guild hates each other, can we all collaborate one day and unite like if aliens came down irl and all the countries who hate each other have to collaborate for the survival of mankind? This would be some great PR!:eek:

Labyrrinth
08-19-2011, 09:44 AM
Uthgaard actually ran a raid like this not too long ago. Everyone of every level had to work together to decipher clues that were dropped by mobs. We followed those clues which lead to a raid boss in SolB. That raid boss required multiple guilds / people in various guilds to work together to take him down!

I'll see if i can find a link.

It was a blast!!

tekniq
08-19-2011, 10:04 AM
damn i must've missed out :(

Well played, Uthgaard...well played

Vendar
08-19-2011, 12:57 PM
Uthgaard actually ran a raid like this not too long ago. Everyone of every level had to work together to decipher clues that were dropped by mobs. We followed those clues which lead to a raid boss in SolB. That raid boss required multiple guilds / people in various guilds to work together to take him down!

I'll see if i can find a link.

It was a blast!!

that wasnt the only time either. Uthgaard had an event in FoB for a dragon called Hackanon which forced TMO/TR and others to work together.

oh! and just recently Uthgaard had a pretty cool event in NK that not only forced ALL the guilds to work together, but also forced us to think outside the box for murder strats.

so events are happening, just gotta hope your online for the next one ;)

and PS- to OP; i dont think Amelinda is on staff anymore :(

deakolt
08-19-2011, 02:52 PM
^ good riddance amirite or amirite

Dr4z3r
08-19-2011, 02:57 PM
In addition to being gone, Hobby/Amelinda can't even do the programming stuff required to host those sorts of events. It's really just Uthgaard that does it.

You should check out the screenshots forum to see some pics of the various events.

Also, note that if every 50+ guild on the server shows up in the same zone, and then engages the same mob... that zone crashes.

Daldaen
08-19-2011, 03:35 PM
IMO Suprise Trakanon spawns in all Kunark outdoor zones that emotes to the entire server that is spawns. Then wait ~30minutes, check rants and flames, /enjoy.