PDA

View Full Version : raids

jbs89
08-18-2011, 10:06 PM
with kunark out are all the old world raids avoided? i found this site before i could hit 50 before kunark.. my enthusiasm was curbed some when i saw kunark already out.

Ektar
08-18-2011, 10:11 PM
phinny is pretty much left alone. The mid tier guilds do fear/hate clears. naggy/vox still locked down, CT and Inny the same but to a lesser degree (inb4 TR assholes)

Mardur
08-18-2011, 10:36 PM
The same guild(s) [majority 1] that have Kunark on lock down, also have any good old world targets on lock down as well. Epics aren't out yet so people are still farming gods/dragons for pieces, and items like RBB, CoF, and BCG are top tier items through the length of this server.

Tiggles
08-18-2011, 11:24 PM
TR only kills old world mobs to stop up and coming guilds from expanding.

jbs89
08-18-2011, 11:25 PM
Oh i see.. Ill try to get get more active then.

Doors
08-18-2011, 11:26 PM

bakkily
08-19-2011, 06:46 AM
i have'nt been in the raid scene a whole lot, well due to not caring to play a whole lot lately, but yea theres tons of people still raiding old zones, for instance poair has a ton of great quest to do for every class that yields awesome gear, they will raid fear/hate for the class armor sets, to have fun visiting these areas, old world areas i've done, but i have not even come close to raiding anything in kunark, but no matter what on this server, someones going to have all the great raid mobs on lockdown, even nag/vox drop some great gear

Nedala
08-19-2011, 12:39 PM

keep your fail propaganda in the RnF section, little himmler.

@OP: The boss mobs are mostly killed pretty quick. But theres still 3 planes aviable one of them offers a huge content to progress (PoS).

Striiker
08-19-2011, 12:45 PM
What old world raids are you referring to? I am guessing it's the planes and two dragons? They are all still done regularly.