PDA

View Full Version : <Seriously Comical> is currently recruiting all levels!!

Excellio
08-18-2011, 09:18 PM
<Seriously Comical> is a casual guild, based on grouping, leveling, and helping each other out. When someone in our guild gets a new piece of equip, their old gear is usually handed down to a guildmate if anyone needs it. There are always free ports, binds and buffs available to guildmates who need them. Also, there are occasional opportunities for power leveling and things like that.

EDIT:Because we are beginning to turn our focus toward raiding, <Seriously Comical> is presently only recruiting lvl 30+.

Contact Excellio or any member of Seriously Comical if you're interested in joining.

Terroric
08-19-2011, 05:58 AM
I've grouped with a SC member in CB. It was a great experience.

Excellio
08-19-2011, 06:16 AM
I've grouped with a SC member in CB. It was a great experience.

Yeah, we're good peoples.

Excellio
08-19-2011, 07:02 PM
If you take evil races, I would love to join.

What's your character's name? Mine is Excellio. Just get a hold of me.

Crug
08-19-2011, 11:56 PM
my buddy joined the guild a while ago and I've been trying to get in ever since! /friend Excellio, expect to hear from me soon.

Excellio
08-20-2011, 03:24 AM
I hope to hear from you! You can do "/who all Seriously" and you'll get a listing of all of us online right then. It's likely that one of our officers will be online and they can invite you.

Nyze
09-14-2011, 11:32 PM
I've grouped with a couple of members and they were a fun time. Knew what they were doing and had fun doing it! Would recommend ++

Azu
09-27-2011, 01:34 AM
We are still around and Still recruiting. our largest player base is around 30-45, but we do have quite a few lower levels scattered about.

We are all about helping each other and giving each other a hard time and joking about. as the name suggest a sense of humor and the willingness to help your fellow guildie are our only requirements atm =) Tho we are kinda looking for Tanks and Clerics at our peek interest. we have a fair number of other classes but everyone is welcome :D

Contact Myself, Zartoc, Pixey, Valkk, Zaino or Lothair for more Info.

Azu
09-27-2011, 03:16 AM
Guild aoe group in OT last night :D We have our fun together =]

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/Azurulia/guildaoegroup.png
more aoe fun
http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab131/Azurulia/moreguildstuff.png

Excellio
09-30-2011, 05:43 AM
We are still around and Still recruiting. our largest player base is around 30-45, but we do have quite a few lower levels scattered about.

We are all about helping each other and giving each other a hard time and joking about. as the name suggest a sense of humor and the willingness to help your fellow guildie are our only requirements atm =) Tho we are kinda looking for Tanks and Clerics at our peek interest. we have a fair number of other classes but everyone is welcome :D

Contact Myself, Zartoc, Pixey, Valkk, Zaino or Lothair for more Info.

Or you can contact Excellio, if he's ever on. :)

vorhees666
10-03-2011, 02:27 PM
Is there any room for a group of friends?

The group consists of a Druid, a Bard and a Paladin (myself.)

The Bard and Druid are around level 15, while I'm currently only level 4. I recently rerolled as a dwarf paladin as opposed to a high elf one.

All three of us played on the 7th Hammer server for a number of years.

judeau
10-03-2011, 02:58 PM
Most definitely. Just drop one of us a tell in game.

Excellio,Lothair, Zartoc, Pixey, Valkk, Zaino or Azurulia.

Excellio
10-07-2011, 04:57 AM
Is there any room for a group of friends?

The group consists of a Druid, a Bard and a Paladin (myself.)

The Bard and Druid are around level 15, while I'm currently only level 4. I recently rerolled as a dwarf paladin as opposed to a high elf one.

All three of us played on the 7th Hammer server for a number of years.

I look forward to seeing you in Norrath!!

joppykid
10-07-2011, 11:26 PM
Most definitely. Just drop one of us a tell in game.

Excellio,Lothair, Zartoc, Pixey, Valkk, Zaino or Azurulia.

I see how it is Zaino. For anyone looking to join contact myself (Sloppay) Zartox, Lothair, Zaino, Pixey, Excellio, Valkk or Azurulia and we'd be more than happy to answer any questions. We're looking for more players who are mature but also easy going and willing to lend an extra hand when someone else is in need of help. We range from levels 20-50 right now with most of us starting to approach our 40's. Look forward to talking to you all in game.

Sloppay Seconds (until petitioned)
43rd Monk of Quellios

Bazia
10-12-2011, 01:28 AM
Joined a few days ago, very active guild with a wide level range.

Friendly, fun, always somebody to chat/party with.

If you're new or old check us out. :D

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhEs4XknrljDAtUluiKxBcNjJmAJCIF SXLH5Yz5BQgr7c8xP40

Vasilyevich
10-12-2011, 02:04 PM
Great guild. I played p1999 for a few hours back in May and decided to give it a real shot over the weekend. These guys gave me a guild tag and a 21/40 2 hander during my first hour or 2 of play. They helped me get groups. I'm level 8 now with about a night and a half of serious play, starting completely from scratch.

Ridez
10-12-2011, 03:59 PM
Great guild for new players, I'll soon be handing out 5ac/55hp rings to members :)

Kabilos
10-13-2011, 01:21 PM
Question. I have a level 4.5 druid right now. Been playing for a few days now.. after the kids go to bed so about 7:30ish CST.

Do you guys have use for another drood?

I'll look you guys up later tonight / tomorrow when I log on next and see if there could be room.

Thanks ahead of time.

Excellio
10-15-2011, 12:55 AM
Great guild. I played p1999 for a few hours back in May and decided to give it a real shot over the weekend. These guys gave me a guild tag and a 21/40 2 hander during my first hour or 2 of play. They helped me get groups. I'm level 8 now with about a night and a half of serious play, starting completely from scratch.

What was your char's name? Was I the guy that hooked you up?

Excellio
10-15-2011, 03:00 AM
Just wanted to say, Fuck this Camp Stealing Guild :)

I'm sorry about this incident. I started this guild with the intention of helping other players and being respectful and kind.

Please remember that misunderstandings happen, and if my guildmates did seem to steal your camp, it's likely that it was a misunderstanding and no harm was meant by anyone in my guild.

As a token of good will, if ever you need a port or bind or buffs, please don't hesitate to contact Excellio in game and if I'm not really busy, I'll come by and help you out in whatever way I can.

Again, I'm sorry about the mix-up and I hope we can avoid further unpleasant run-ins. Take care, and good luck!

Excellio
10-16-2011, 07:04 AM
Can I request that this thread be locked or possibly deleted? We are not currently recruiting all levels, and I don't want to mislead anyone.

joppykid
01-25-2013, 06:20 PM
Bump for memories. Anyone from SC still around? Haven't seen anyone for awhile. I still have guild lead on my Mule in EC ha.

Peekae
01-26-2013, 10:48 PM
Not sure how many are still around outside of you and sting.

~Pocketknife