PDA

View Full Version : New to p1999

GiavannaSK
08-15-2011, 11:16 AM
Hello,

Just wanted to say hi as i found my way over to this great little server! I had a couple questions... I am currently lvl 6 SK wandering around the nek area, is there any low lvl quests for weapons/armor i could start on? Any tips/tricks would be great!

Hottbiscuits Dreadmuffin
08-15-2011, 11:57 AM
Hi there~! :D Welcome to P99!

When you get a bit older you can do the Darkforge Armor quests (http://wiki.project1999.org/index.php/Darkforge_Armor_Quests), but until then I'd say save up until you can buy banded or even some leather.

I'm looking for massive amounts of Fire Beetle eyes, and I'll buy them from you for 5pp each if you have a few of them :)

/who all Starie in game, and I can throw you a piece of armor or two to help get you started :D Anything for new Dark Elves <3

GiavannaSK
08-15-2011, 01:01 PM
Thanks! Ill start saving all the fire beetle eyes i can!:)

Fourthmeal
08-15-2011, 02:40 PM
Hail and well met! I hope your travels in Norrath prove fruitful.

I'd suggest hitting up EC and asking for some help. Most people are willing to give you a few hundred plat, which you can then use to buy a starting weapon and have some spell money.

GiavannaSK
08-15-2011, 03:10 PM
Thanks for the input, i did head to EC for a bit last night, oh how i miss the good ol days of the EC tunnel auctions... Made me feel all nostalgic, i was able to trade my couple stacks of bone chips for some bronze armor!

Fourthmeal
08-15-2011, 05:00 PM
Thanks for the input, i did head to EC for a bit last night, oh how i miss the good ol days of the EC tunnel auctions... Made me feel all nostalgic, i was able to trade my couple stacks of bone chips for some bronze armor!

Nicely done good sir! If you join up with a guild they will usually hook you up with some early level gear. Peace Pipe most certainly will!