PDA

View Full Version : More New(Old) Players

ivian
08-15-2011, 08:38 AM
Greetings p99!

First off, let me say I feel a bit blessed to have even stumbled upon this community, as an old classic player (in my teen years) I really enjoyed this game, and its everything I remember, and more.

I've found the community in game to be the best you could ask for, with almost no exception. Not to mention the AMAZING generousity that me and my two friends have encountered. We've been handed a good amount of platinum, and various pieces of gear, just because we're new to the server (which is a very effective return investment for playerbase).

We're looking to meet some people on here with similar play schedules, as well as potientially join a guild, or something of that nature. Our goals are basically continously replace the pants we're wearing with pants that help us get better pants later!

Feel free to message me on here, or contact anyone of us in game!

At the time of posting our current mains are:

Myself: Rachkir 16 Necromancer (I'm going to start a cleric or shaman very soon)

Bestfriend: Sketched 14 Enchanter (also has an 18 magician, and starting a warrior for the aforementioned healer I'm making)

Brother: Kiefnius 14 Magican (no alts)

Shoutouts:

Anyone who puts up with me!

The two high elves that gave me platinum early on, whose names I have sense forgotten!

Gauze! (you and your friends rock man! I can't thank you enough for.. well everything lol)

Battlecruiser! (thanks for helping me with that CR)

ivian
08-15-2011, 08:42 AM
Also! If I have been needlessly grouchy in game, I'm quitting smoking ciggs, and lets all be honest from time to time this game can frustrate you (losing levels, or just hard earned xp can be discouraging with limited play time).

;)