PDA

View Full Version : No Servers

Xupiter
03-20-2010, 04:50 AM
Was Just loged in to the char select screen then, had to do some things round the house. I get back it says i been disconnected. No biggie happens all the time. Exited game tried to login and there are no servers at the server select screen.

Tried to login from a different computer as i have a IP exemption for my wife and I. Still no servers on the server list. Checked site and not seeing anything posted. Any idea whats goen on? or what i should check?

:)

KingKoopa
03-20-2010, 04:53 AM
Same thing happend to me just now...any suggestions?

Yilza Moosik
03-20-2010, 04:54 AM
Same problem.

Goobles
03-20-2010, 07:47 AM
I had the same issue earlier. It seems that there was a communication issue between the serverlist and the loginserver (if that's how it works).

In any case, when this happens.. the best thing you can do is smoke em if you got em, and wait it out.

Xupiter
03-22-2010, 07:03 AM
sadly its happening again heh /sigh

Crone
11-10-2010, 10:51 PM
Any resolution for this? It seems to happen to me every once in a while as well. Is it a problem with my router/firewall and packets maybe?

And sorry for the necro... yay search feature.

MiRo2
11-10-2010, 11:28 PM
From what I remember from posts about this issue, it tends to be a latency issue. Close down all your downloads and programs connected to the internet, and try again.

Doeboy
11-10-2010, 11:41 PM
Just keep trying fixes it.

h0tr0d (shaere)
11-11-2010, 02:10 AM
Yilzamoosik? lol Temple of Power? From Tunare?

Fourthmeal
11-11-2010, 02:27 AM
I'd totally hit Tunare

Koota
11-11-2010, 07:38 AM
This usually means there is a network problem. Either your network is blocking port 5998 or your router may just be having issues that need to be corrected. If you live in a dorm or are playing from a public network, it is probably going through a proxy and that means they are most likely blocking port 5998, so you won't be able to play. If you are playing from home and have control of your internet connection, then the problem is probably either with your router/modem or with your PC. First, make sure that you don't have a firewall or any other security programs running that might block your connectivity in any way. Next, make sure you aren't forwarding port 5998 to any PCs on your network (this includes port range forwarding that would include port 5998 in the range). If not, next you want to try powering down your modem and router. Then power up your modem and wait until it gets a connection. Next, power up your router and wait for it to connect. Last, reboot your PC and try connecting to EQEmu again. If that still isn't working, then there is a good chance that you need to reset your router or router/modem back to factory defaults. Most modems have a sunken in button that you can hold down to reset it to defaults. Check your product documentation for how to do it. Once that is done, set up your router again and try connecting to EQEmu again. It should be working now, but if not, there may be an issue with the routing from your ISP or your router may just be going bad.

It's in the EQEMU FAQ

fishingme
11-12-2010, 06:27 PM
start>run>cmd

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /renew

5: profit.

therealmonkey
11-12-2010, 07:06 PM
It's in the EQEMU FAQ

In this case I don't think it's any client side problems. I've been having this issue intermittently all afternoon today and since others have been as well it's pointing to an issue with the server or a connectivity issue in the datacenter it's hosted in - not a client side connectivity issue.