PDA

View Full Version : Me and a couple friends LFhome

Teeny
08-13-2011, 05:10 AM
Myself and a couple of my buddies from the game that shall not be mentioned, just decided we were going to try to roll a group on this server, and we'd like to find a guild to join.

Classes:

Warrior
Enchanter
Cleric
Monk

Little about us:

The Enc/clr/monk have all played EQ from the old days, played for many years uintil we went to "that game that shall not be mentioned" where we currently stlil raid today. Outside of raiding in that game there is virtually nothing to do, so we decided during offtimes to try to throw a group together in this game, and see if we can show the warrior who hasn't played any other mmo's except wow, how these games used to be.

What we're looking for;

I'd like to find a guild that at least attempts to raid, but doesn't mind the fact that Tues-thursdays from midnight until 3 am CST, we won't be available. Outside of that time frame we're open. We are night owls, generally we are on until weird hours early into the morning, sometimes during weekends during daytime hours. If you have alot of later night people that would be a plus for us.

If you think your guild would be a nice fit for us, please drop me a line here with your information and ill try to get ahold of you in game or what not if we think it will be a match.

Thanks for your time.
-Teeny.

Fourthmeal
08-13-2011, 12:32 PM
Sounds like Peace Pipe is the guild for you!

Eccezan
08-13-2011, 03:48 PM
not sure what your levels are, but www.themysticalorder.net

HallygukRZ
08-13-2011, 05:01 PM
We might be what you're looking for, see my sig. Can ask me or any officer ingame.