PDA

View Full Version : Rogean, how dare you!?

Kope
08-10-2011, 11:53 AM
...give us info about a red box you've been wroking about in your own spare time without getting paid. You are a horrible person for this.

Kope
08-10-2011, 12:17 PM
Same goes to you Nilbog.

nilbog
08-10-2011, 12:49 PM
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/032011/1299505990_mortar-launch-fail.gif

Knuckle
08-10-2011, 12:55 PM
heard kope is good @fellatio.

Ennoia
08-10-2011, 01:12 PM
...give us info about a red box you've been wroking about in your own spare time without getting paid. You are a horrible person for this.

You can stop kissing ass any time now. Yes, Rogean and Nilbog are Jesus among EQ nerds for making P99 what it is, but even they have to admit their public relations skills are on the same level as Bill Gates after hearing Apple created yet another successful product for hipster assholes.

However, the PvP morons should just learn to keep their mouths closed and wait for what's coming instead of bitching every other hour 'where's the PvP? where's the PvP?' At the same time, the PvE community should shut the fuck up and stop turning every PvP thread into a flame war. Alright, we get it, EQ PvP is fucking retarded and requires the same amount of intelligence as not drowning yourself when you drink a glass of water. Some people just can't grasp that and are going to continue to be tryhards. Some people just think it's fun PvPing, and prefer EverQuest to a game with more constructed PvP like WoW. EQ is 100% world PvP, that's the main attraction.

In short, people are fucking retarded, Rogean@co need a vacation, and Tralina still has not yet delivered my damn turkey on wheat.

Kope
08-10-2011, 01:48 PM
Actually En, I'm one of the ones that WANTS the server, I love eq pvp because you get to fight over what you want. Someone camping your spawn? Kill him and take it if you can.

Raid doing your mobs? Kill them all and let Innoruuk sort it out.

This post was a general comment to the PvP people because they keep whining about wanting "specific information" over and over and over even though Rogean has given us a general timeframe. I just find it sorta funny actually :P.

Haul
08-10-2011, 01:56 PM
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/032011/1299505990_mortar-launch-fail.gif

hahahaha

Salty
08-10-2011, 02:14 PM
stroke it clean

JayDee
08-19-2011, 11:59 AM
hi im kope and i brown nose while you shit on me

Kope
08-19-2011, 12:05 PM
hi im kope and i brown nose while you shit on me

Don't be mad you enjoy the cak.

visage
08-19-2011, 11:11 PM
You can stop kissing ass any time now. Yes, Rogean and Nilbog are Jesus among EQ nerds for making P99 what it is, but even they have to admit their public relations skills are on the same level as Bill Gates after hearing Apple created yet another successful product for hipster assholes.

However, the PvP morons should just learn to keep their mouths closed and wait for what's coming instead of bitching every other hour 'where's the PvP? where's the PvP?' At the same time, the PvE community should shut the fuck up and stop turning every PvP thread into a flame war. Alright, we get it, EQ PvP is fucking retarded and requires the same amount of intelligence as not drowning yourself when you drink a glass of water. Some people just can't grasp that and are going to continue to be tryhards. Some people just think it's fun PvPing, and prefer EverQuest to a game with more constructed PvP like WoW. EQ is 100% world PvP, that's the main attraction.
In short, people are fucking retarded, Rogean@co need a vacation, and Tralina still has not yet delivered my damn turkey on wheat.

Only thing I got out of this

XgrimX
08-20-2011, 02:34 AM
STFU no one wants a PVP server other then about 10 people. Stop crying and be happy with what you have.
The population just isn't there

Pudge
08-20-2011, 05:05 AM
xgrimx needs a pacifier?