PDA

View Full Version : Character Stuck in game for 18 hours!

coltac
08-02-2011, 10:56 PM
I logged off my enchanter last night, and went to bed. I tried to log on this morning to level and i got a dis-con error. This afternoon is no different, just instantly dis-connected when i click play from the char selection screen. Was hoping for a fix plz

Character : Doosh
Username : coltadam

Prince
08-02-2011, 11:24 PM
wuts password i will fix 4 u

Zereh
08-02-2011, 11:27 PM
I logged off my enchanter last night, and went to bed. I tried to log on this morning to level and i got a dis-con error. This afternoon is no different, just instantly dis-connected when i click play from the char selection screen. Was hoping for a fix plz

Dude, edit your post and take that info out of there! Lawdy, that's Internet safety 101 rules you're violating there.

Log onto a different character (or create a different character) and /petition in game to have a guide/GM move your character to a different zone. That will fix your problem 99% of the time.

coltac
08-02-2011, 11:33 PM
My charecter has already been moved by dev, didnt help. I dont care if someone knows my username to be honest, anyhow, hopefully someone can fix him.

Zereh
08-02-2011, 11:40 PM
Alrighty. If you don't care, I don't care.

Try this: Druxa's Installer (http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=28335&highlight=installer).

aegohely
08-03-2011, 01:48 AM
Trying deleting these 2 files from your EQ folder and see if you can login

Doosh_project1999
UI_ Doosh_project1999

I think it may be the UI problem. You will have to reset your UI again if you can login. You can copy your macro and friend list to a notepad file beforehand

fiegi
08-03-2011, 02:00 AM
Had the same EXACT problem the other day, formatted and reinstalled and everything worked perfect.