PDA

View Full Version : People that behave this way don't realize what kind of opportunity cost it has.

Salty
07-30-2011, 03:22 PM
Where the fuck is red99.

Stop trolling us.

It doesn't take a year, staff is incompetent.

Lazortag
07-30-2011, 03:25 PM
You were doing big things? Like what, getting your ass kicked on vztz?

Bardalicious
07-30-2011, 03:25 PM
Red99 moved onto the list with Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny. Move on already.

Salty
07-30-2011, 03:28 PM
Some of us could take an entire CSV of all your plats and make a graph out of it to represent the pvp economy. Rogean can't even release a pvp server because he is incapable of following through with what he says.

Bardalicious
07-30-2011, 03:37 PM
So... wut am I looking at?

Nyrod
07-30-2011, 03:37 PM
oh hai salty its rile lolz

Harrison
07-30-2011, 03:39 PM
You were doing big things? Like what, getting your ass kicked on vztz?

Cheating in his failguild fishbait, and then getting banned for it. Then pretending to be something big IRL to make up for his obvious failings.

He's butthurt, bad, and now he's claiming Rogean is incompetent because he won't put out a server for a bunch of cheating pieces of shit lol

Bardalicious
07-30-2011, 03:43 PM
No seriously though. Break this shit down for me. The big pretty pictures are obviously lost on me.

Vermicelli
07-30-2011, 03:48 PM
Nice pictures; I like to doodle in GIMP sometimes too. If you are so blazingly socially aware as you want your graphs to make us think you are, I would think you could make some impact on the most vocal and obnoxious R99 supporters to get them to shut the heck up for a little while .. the devs don't do what the devs don't want to do, and the way you self-obsessed assholes act, I wouldn't do anything for you either.

Salty
07-30-2011, 04:13 PM
Cheating in his failguild fishbait, and then getting banned for it. Then pretending to be something big IRL to make up for his obvious failings.

He's butthurt, bad, and now he's claiming Rogean is incompetent because he won't put out a server for a bunch of cheating pieces of shit lol

http://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://recruiterpoet.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/family1.jpg&sa=X&ei=6GU0TpPQJarniALK5Om5CA&ved=0CAgQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNHMITQTW7fJsyCUUUyHQN83cF60iA

http://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://www.theblendedandstepfamilyresourcecenter.com/files/1883356/uploaded/Blended%20Family%20photo-homepage.jpg&sa=X&ei=F2Y0Ts-jFOXRiAKmrrG6CA&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGZsL4W_YEtfIY7dYALUYguARrLZw

http://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://www.lcmh.com/upload/images/family.jpg&sa=X&ei=MmY0TuPdH-TKiALY9ui6CA&ved=0CAYQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNFFFC5AzQ5X7u-aeR4Qe-Ij2nxt-Q

Salty
07-30-2011, 04:15 PM
Nice pictures; I like to doodle in GIMP sometimes too.

http://gephi.org

Vermicelli
07-30-2011, 04:19 PM
Thanks for setting me straight on which graph modelling program you use. Yall are still assholes who don't deserve the devs' time.

Salty
07-30-2011, 04:22 PM
Yall are still assholes who don't deserve the devs' time.

Too bad we are more intelligent.

Our worst pvp community members run circles around punks like you.

Step back son.

Lazortag
07-30-2011, 04:26 PM
I know you are, but what am I???

Vermicelli
07-30-2011, 04:29 PM

Step back son.

no u. /thread

Salty
07-30-2011, 04:32 PM
PVE kids contribute little value, as usual~

How do you like your platinum economy on p99?

Funny.

Vermicelli
07-30-2011, 04:36 PM
You say as though starting yet another incendiary thread on the subject of Red99 and the dev's hilarious non-response will fix your server not-having problems. thx fo contribootin

Macken
07-30-2011, 04:42 PM
... because Rogean won't put out a server for a bunch of cheating pieces of shit lol

He already did.

It's called Project 1999.

Salty
07-30-2011, 04:42 PM
You say as though starting yet another incendiary thread on the subject of Red99 and the dev's hilarious non-response will fix your server not-having problems. thx fo contribootin

As proven by graph 1 on page 1:

The high influx of tweets referring to "muslims" created a reaction of people tweeting "racist."

You and I are no more than two players in the same game. As long as I'm shouting "muslim", you are shouting "racist".

It just so happens that I can shout "muslim" longer than you can shout "racist."

Both keywords contribute to the same goal, to carry a message. So you are doing nothing but increasing the likely-hood that my message carries more voice.

Jelly?

Vermicelli
07-30-2011, 04:50 PM
Way to stretch an analogy. I think it's more like I am being grateful to Big Spirit (the dev's) for what I have (the P99 server) whereas you think constantly pissing and shitting all over P99 will get Big Spirit to give you what you want. There is much more involved than just getting your message out there; your message has to have appeal to the person you are trying to convince. The only thing these threads are ever good for is a red-player circlejerk that only encourages the blue-player circlejerk that follows.

inb4 religious analogy lol u dumb

Salty
07-30-2011, 04:58 PM
Way to stretch an analogy. I think it's more like I am being grateful to Big Spirit (the dev's) for what I have (the P99 server) whereas you think constantly pissing and shitting all over P99 will get Big Spirit to give you what you want. There is much more involved than just getting your message out there; your message has to have appeal to the person you are trying to convince. The only thing these threads are ever good for is a red-player circlejerk that only encourages the blue-player circlejerk that follows.

inb4 religious analogy lol u dumb

I haven't logged in-game for quite sometime. So you thinking that I'm "shitting" p99 is an EXTREME stretch. So much so that it displays your persona to the rest of the posters on the forum; you are a rabid bluebie.

Not to mention I post in the pvp area. You are in pvp turf. WHITE KNIGHT!

Your logic, not so solid. Salty logic, 100% solid.

Vermicelli
07-30-2011, 05:05 PM
***** it doesn't matter what you individually do. There was another asshole who logged into EC the other night, name was Redserver, appropriately a wretched human necro. He tried to start some bullcrap over /ooc, but after being told by people who were having fun with a game to go back and cry delicious salty tears on the R99 forum, he shut the shit up and the world kept on turning.

Salty
07-30-2011, 05:15 PM
***** it doesn't matter what you individually do. There was another asshole who logged into EC the other night, name was Redserver, appropriately a wretched human necro. He tried to start some bullcrap over /ooc, but after being told by people who were having fun with a game to go back and cry delicious salty tears on the R99 forum, he shut the shit up and the world kept on turning.

Do you have a point to what you just said? Or might it be that you are a raging bluebie?

Sorry you got upset in-game.

lrn2 basketball

Harrison
07-30-2011, 05:19 PM
I think the kiddies have reached their breaking point and are now raging hardcore all over the place. I fucking love it.

Vermicelli
07-30-2011, 05:40 PM
Or maybe I'm trying to convince you guys to stop wearing your asses for hats and begin to earn some dev attention. Like that one guy who posted (more than once!) that he would write "rogean plz" on his dick and post it if Rogean would give a single word on how R99 development is coming along. WTF is wrong with his head? Thread should be renamed "People that behave this way don't realize that it drives other people away" imo

Lazortag
07-30-2011, 05:43 PM
Do you have a point to what you just said? Or might it be that you are a raging bluebie?

Sorry you got upset in-game.

lrn2 basketball

Coming from someone who got killed by a bluebie on Vztz.

Salty
07-30-2011, 07:01 PM
I think the kiddies have reached their breaking point and are now raging hardcore all over the place. I fucking love it.

http://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://markdoebler.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/family.jpg&sa=X&ei=UI00Tv75L6rkiAK53aTECA&ved=0CAYQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEbNZ6sCnzKWODVckRX7dLztor-PA

Or maybe I'm trying to convince you guys to stop wearing your asses for hats and begin to earn some dev attention.

I'm pretty sure big Salty knows how to get attention more than you.

You are trying to impart your infinite wisdom, when in reality you are just a fanboy for the blue juices.

You should stay in the PVE section.

Coming from someone who got killed by a bluebie on Vztz.

You killing big Salty is a noteworthy accomplishment. Glad you shared with the class.

People that behave this way don't realize that it drives other people away

Your arguments are based around your opinions, that is why your points don't hold weight. Your statement is false.

Basketball'd

Cwall
07-30-2011, 07:32 PM

I'm beginning to wonder whether you actually play EverQuest or not, because you're on the forums non-stop acting like an autistic neckbeard, and you've managed to delude yourself into believing that you're somehow better than the people you constantly try to get a rise out of.

Harrison
07-30-2011, 07:38 PM
I enjoy shitting down your necks ever since you flooded our forums when your failserver met its inevitable end.

Salty
07-30-2011, 07:39 PM
I enjoy shitting down your necks ever since you flooded our forums when your failserver met its inevitable end.

http://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://www.co.yamhill.or.us/ph/images/FP_young_family.jpg&sa=X&ei=P5Y0TuGzNuXUiAKksvHDCA&ved=0CAYQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNG50lUBu9cUqo93xz2Uc3pcnbjShA

Salty
07-30-2011, 07:41 PM
Discord server would be nice, good call.

Instead of re-rolling, you are banned.

Cwall
07-30-2011, 07:41 PM

So you admit that you're pretty rectumrattled.

Harrison
07-30-2011, 07:42 PM
While I enjoy my time shitting on you here, playing on P99(lol you have no server), you're trying to use my dead brother to insult me.

Lol who's pathetic again? Oh, right. You.

Cwall
07-30-2011, 07:44 PM
While I enjoy my time shitting on you here, playing with my sibling(lol you have no brother), you're trying to use my dead server to insult me.

Lol who's pathetic again? Oh, right. You.

Harrison
07-30-2011, 07:46 PM
This is why you guys will never have a server. You're disgusting excuses for piles of shit, just barely sentient enough to type lol

Vermicelli
07-30-2011, 07:53 PM
and big things kept on turning

http://server.myspace-shack.com/d20/revolvingearth90241.gif

Salty
07-30-2011, 07:59 PM
This is why you guys will never have a server. You're disgusting excuses for piles of shit, just barely sentient enough to type lol

We have 3, but they aren't any good.

You can't go 2 sentences without uttering false statements.

http://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://images.paraorkut.com/img/clipart/images/f/family_cooking-872.gif&sa=X&ei=7ps0Tq6tJtHbiALg5LGwCA&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEJUvGwT5ECBJdrL8Czzk5azqha0w

Salty
07-30-2011, 08:05 PM

He pounded your mind with logic.

You make fun of our dead server.
He made fun of your dead brother.

Sucks that the tables turned on you, but that's what happened in your little exchange with Cwall.

You are trying to hack the conversation by laughing out our pvp death. Looks like he is laughing right back at ya.

Really blows on the internet doesn't it? Having this free environment where we can all contribute our content and persona.

You opened the door to your family when your information was posted on the forum attempting some sort of bonding with this community.

If you can't handle criticism for being a fuck, than you should probably keep your personal shit to yourself instead of wearing it as a nametag.

Harrison
07-30-2011, 08:08 PM
Hey, if going that personal is all you have, that's more telling on both of you than me by far.

I'm just glad I'm not a pathetic piece of shit. How's that working out for you guys, anyways?

Salty
07-30-2011, 08:15 PM
I'm just glad I'm not a pathetic piece of shit. How's that working out for you guys, anyways?

Pretty good.

The moment you let Rogean toot a horn about your personal life is where you went wrong. This is the internet, there are no prisoners. If the content is there, it will be discussed.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=38269&highlight=Harrison

Your persona is why you get picked on. If you don't like it then calm down. If you do like it, then continue to incite.

Harrison
07-30-2011, 08:22 PM
Lol you're a sad, sad, little boy

Salty
07-30-2011, 08:24 PM
Lol you're a sad, sad, little boy

If you talk about your personal life on the internet, people are going to bring it up.

It's a fact of the internet. Hate to break it to you.

Harrison
07-30-2011, 08:26 PM
If you need to justify how big of a piece of shit you are to yourself, do so. I don't need to hear it, you do.

Salty
07-30-2011, 08:27 PM
If you need to justify how big of a piece of shit you are to yourself, do so. I don't need to hear it, you do.

I'm not the one upset, bro.

I understand the pvp lifestyle more than you.

Maybe you would think to yourself, "I don't have much time in this world and that I should do BIG THINGS." But you do small things, you are an annoying person, and you bring tragedy into your gameworld in order for people to feel sorry for you.

We see past that. Pvp is our life. We understand that you have to do big things before you are no more.

PVE players don't understand these concepts.

Harrison
07-30-2011, 08:30 PM
You're still trying to justify why you're a big pathetic piece of shit lol

Salty
07-30-2011, 08:31 PM
You're still trying to justify why you're a big pathetic piece of shit lol

You do small things, you are an annoying person, and you bring tragedy into your gameworld in order for people to feel sorry for you.

Do something big for a change.

Harrison
07-30-2011, 08:33 PM
See, proof of your pathetic tiny world is evident right there. You think I asked Rogean to make that post for me, rather than my brother's friends here on P99.

Keep trying to make it seem like you're an epic pvp toughguy, it's all you have lol

Salty
07-30-2011, 08:34 PM
See, proof of your pathetic tiny world is evident right there. You think I asked Rogean to make that post for me, rather than my brother's friends here on P99.

Keep trying to make it seem like you're an epic pvp toughguy, it's all you have lol

I would scold Rogean for thinking it would be OK to bring up before your say so on a public forum. He most likely asked you before he did it, and you said yes.

Harrison
07-30-2011, 08:37 PM
You wouldn't scold anyone for anything. You're a nobody.

You were some chump on P99 who was caught cheating, and in a joke of a guild also cheating at every turn. You're now just some forum chump, with no server to play on, and never will.

Secrets
07-30-2011, 08:43 PM
You wouldn't scold anyone for anything. You're a nobody.

You were some chump on P99 who was caught cheating, and in a joke of a guild also cheating at every turn. You're now just some forum chump, with no server to play on, and never will.

Regardless if he plays on a server or not, he's still better at internet arguments.

Harrison
07-30-2011, 08:45 PM
Sorry, going from "lol you have no server" to "lol you have no brother" is not arguing. It's being a piece of shit. (to no one's surprise)

Tiggles
07-30-2011, 08:47 PM
Only read like 5 of Saltys posts before posting.

Whats a Twitter?

Salty
07-30-2011, 08:47 PM
lol, big salty doesn't need to flop his wiener out on the table to "defend" your second line Harrison.

ban on photographs and broadcast coverage of the arrival of war casualties

18 year media blackout at Dover Air Force Base. Bet you have no idea why.

It's a disgrace

During a press conference, George H.W. was embarrassed when—as he spoke—all three major television networks went into split-screen mode, simultaneously showing H.W. speaking and joking, while a military transport arrived at Dover, disgorging flag-draped caskets.

This is everquest Emu and very few people knew of your family. I'd stick to only informing facebook than p99 forum.

This everquest shit SHOULD NOT of been mixed with your RL shit.

Same reason the Media was blacked-out. Because they are going to talk shit.

Harrison
07-30-2011, 08:49 PM
What are you babbling about, Corky?

Tiggles
07-30-2011, 08:50 PM
Whoa i just read the rest of this thread.

Jesus you guys are pretty terrible.

Cwall tell me your first and last name please.

Knuckle
07-30-2011, 08:55 PM
SEE WALLLL MY BOI FROM VZTZ

SearyxTZ
07-30-2011, 08:55 PM

That was me and I actually don't think I said a single word on that character except in tells to my friends. I wanted to get a look at the EC tunnel

that's a cool story though, bro!

The exp rate on P1999 is rly testing my resolve to everquest. Not sure how I feel about level 4 taking nearly two hours to get through

Tiggles
07-30-2011, 08:56 PM
lol, big salty doesn't need to flop his wiener out on the table to "defend" your second line Harrison.

18 year media blackout at Dover Air Force Base. Bet you have no idea why.

It's a disgrace

This is everquest Emu and very few people knew of your family. I'd stick to only informing facebook than p99 forum.

This everquest shit SHOULD NOT of been mixed with your RL shit.

Same reason the Media was blacked-out. Because they are going to talk shit.

I played with backwards in game and I would of wanted to know of his passing. I was not currently Facebook friends with Harrison nor am I now but I would still like to know.

Taunting a man over his dead family just because you can is cowardly.

I believe all of us play a character on the forums and it is separate from our real lives. Just because he chose to break that character and talk about an important issue doesn't mean its "Fair game"

But your just a shitty person

Salty
07-30-2011, 09:03 PM
Taunting a man over his dead family just because you can is cowardly.

But your just a shitty person

You don't parade your family around on a website such as p99 when you are an annoying fuck.

so la~

SearyxTZ
07-30-2011, 09:06 PM
btw as far as I can tell this harrison guy trolls like every other thread here

Why exactly should I care if he was also dumb enough to leak deeply personal info on the internet, and it (*gasp*), gets used against him when he tries to troll people? That's just kind of how shit works.

Cwall
07-30-2011, 09:13 PM
Whoa i just read the rest of this thread.

Jesus you guys are pretty terrible.

Cwall tell me your first and last name please.

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/3439/saytoface2ns0.jpg

is this you

Salty
07-30-2011, 09:32 PM
btw as far as I can tell this harrison guy trolls like every other thread here

Why exactly should I care if he was also dumb enough to leak deeply personal info on the internet, and it (*gasp*), gets used against him when he tries to troll people? That's just kind of how shit works.

^^^^^

JayDee
07-30-2011, 09:33 PM
The exp rate on P1999 is rly testing my resolve to everquest. Not sure how I feel about level 4 taking nearly two hours to get through

p99 was fun at the beginning when it was fresh and new. exp rate was also bugged. Could do 20-45 in one day in sola.

why you faggots start playing when the server has long since jumped the shark is beyond me.

JayDee
07-30-2011, 09:34 PM
p.s. only the stupid & poor or deranged people enlist in the army

Prince
07-30-2011, 09:40 PM
semi-true, any smart person who wants a career in the military is going to go navy/airforce/marines

Harrison
07-30-2011, 10:29 PM
semi-true, any smart person who wants a career in the military is going to go navy/airforce/marines

lol

guineapig
07-30-2011, 11:59 PM
This isn't rants and flames.

This is the only warning I will give, next personal attack is getting a suspension and I'm referring to everyone involved.

I would just like to add that family is off limits on these forums because I say it is. I don't give a fuck what you THINK rules are on the internet.

Bardalicious
07-31-2011, 12:07 AM
Well this is awkward.

Envious
07-31-2011, 12:07 AM
WTB forum mods for PvP section cause R99 exists~

And what the fuck is the point of this? Salty take some undergrad MIS / CIT course, and decide to post something?

Envious
07-31-2011, 12:09 AM
And honestly, PvP forums are all NSFW and RnF.

Thats how we roll. And why we stay in our cage and dont shit up the regular forums.

WTB more updates, less forum moderation~

Envious
07-31-2011, 12:12 AM
Why is Vermicelli in PvP server forums anyway?

Pudge
07-31-2011, 12:24 AM
lol.

tldr. for basically the whole thread.

but i like th pics salty

Salty
07-31-2011, 12:45 AM
I don't give a fuck what you THINK rules are on the internet.

This is why you get no respect.

You deserve no respect when you act like a child. When in an authoritarian position, it is incompetent and shows your lack of ability to observe from a judgmental perspective.

Regardless of your opinion, if you say you are a fat woman IRL everyone here is going to call you fat.

You can't ignore reality with your opinions.

A delusion is a belief that is either mistaken or not substantiated and is held with very strong feelings or opinions and expressed forcefully.

Envious
07-31-2011, 12:51 AM

You deserve no respect when you act like a child. When in an authoritarian position, it is incompetent and shows your lack of ability to observe from a judgmental perspective.

Dont edit homie, its gay. At least never edit on any thread where your posting something of substance.

Been drinking for 14hrs... the worst part is, now I'm still awake and the hangover is already here. =/

Salty
07-31-2011, 12:53 AM
Dont edit homie, its gay. At least never edit on any thread where your posting something of substance.

Been drinking for 14hrs... the worst part is, now I'm still awake and the hangover is already here. =/

I like to make sure my punctuation is correct, and re-organize words in which they make more sense.

Not everyone who edits is removing material that would make them look dumb, which is the case with most basement dwelling bluebies.

Cwall
07-31-2011, 12:53 AM

This thread is full of substance. Just look at Harrison's posts.

Pudge
07-31-2011, 01:02 AM
lol

guineapig
07-31-2011, 01:30 AM

Regardless of your opinion, if you say you are a fat woman IRL everyone here is going to call you fat.

You can't ignore reality with your opinions.

A delusion is a belief that is either mistaken or not substantiated and is held with very strong feelings or opinions and expressed forcefully.

???

I stated that this is not rants and flames and that personal attacks don't belong here. Those are the rules on these forums. What ever it is you are trying to say it's not relevant.

guineapig
07-31-2011, 01:32 AM
And honestly, PvP forums are all NSFW and RnF.

Thats how we roll. And why we stay in our cage and dont shit up the regular forums.

WTB more updates, less forum moderation~

There is a seperate rants and flames section for PVP for a reason.
PvP Server Chat was intended for productive discussion, not flame wars.

Pudge
07-31-2011, 01:36 AM
productive discussion? we tried that. devs dont give a shit/any response. so how is it supposed to be productive?

guineapig
07-31-2011, 01:38 AM
Take that up with them via private message or complain about it in your own little rants and flames section, that's what it's there for.
If you don't like the rules then go ahead and bring it up to Nilbog. I didn't make them up.

Salty
07-31-2011, 01:40 AM
go ahead and bring it up to Nilbog. I didn't make them up.

nilbog has been MIA for about a year, pretty much the reason why null has been sitting around going "derp no one is letting me put the red99 server up."

Pudge
07-31-2011, 01:57 AM
sorry didnt mean to come across as beligerant. just that we havent heard shit for like 5 months, and for a good first 3 we were really having some good discussions about what might be best for the server. just got 0 response.. i hope that changes soon

Harrison
07-31-2011, 02:16 AM
Taste their tears.

Haul
07-31-2011, 02:33 AM

Step back son.

thats some real talk

Haul
07-31-2011, 02:34 AM
nilbog has been MIA for about a year, pretty much the reason why null has been sitting around going "derp no one is letting me put the red99 server up."

Haul
07-31-2011, 02:36 AM
productive discussion? we tried that. devs dont give a shit/any response. so how is it supposed to be productive?

Salty
07-31-2011, 04:16 AM
NullVZTZ: not enough communication on the p99 side
Salty: you trolled
NullVZTZ: got trolled I guess
NullVZTZ: they gave me the source though
NullVZTZ: soooo

It's on Rogean/Nilbog to say "Hey null, yes you may turn the pvp server ON."

p99 source, vztz database; both items Null has in his possession.

/win

SearyxTZ
07-31-2011, 04:25 AM
o shit

Null has the triforce and the master sword

eastadam55
07-31-2011, 08:06 AM
He needs the biggoron sword.