PDA

View Full Version : 2 accounts from 1 house?

maultar
03-16-2010, 10:45 AM
Does the game allow you to play 2 or more accounts from the same house? I keep gettign disconnected when wife started now. This happens when char tries to login.

Ashintar
03-16-2010, 10:56 AM
From the F.A.Q. in the Library forum:

"Can I play with my roommate/family member? It says there is only one account per IP allowed.
You certainly can. Just make a thread in the petition/bug subforum stating who you want to play with and other relevant information. Just be aware that if you're caught 2boxing or otherwise controlling both accounts at once, it will result in an immediate ban of both accounts."

Pyfri
04-25-2010, 01:35 AM
I was wondering if there was a way for you to allow me and my brother to play together at the same time. We have been trying to figure out the reason why it would not let us and people said to ask you on forums to help us. If you could allow us to play together that would be awsome. We in no way would be boxing knowing this as a fact why you wont allow 2 acounts running in 1 house. If you could please unblock out IP so we could run together that would be greatly appritiated.
Pyfri

mixxit
04-25-2010, 06:46 AM
If you want to apply for this you need to make sure you are posting in the Petition/Exploit sub forum and choosing the 'IP Exemption' prefix :-)

Weekapaug
05-01-2010, 01:48 AM
From past experience, how long does it generally take for people to get their exemption approved? And do they notify you in anyway when it is?

I've been checking every 10-20 mins for like 12 hours because I'm not sure if they just haven't gotten to it or if I screwed something up in the process.