03-16-2010, 03:59 AM
I'm an idiot

This is because:

A) I'm an idiot
B) I'm an idiot
C) I did not pay attention in school which is why I dropped out in 9th grade
D) derp
E) hurr durr
F) A singularity is truly -not- possible, it is just the only conclusion modern physics enables us to currently come to. This shall be rectified when the final developments of string theory are formulated. String theory provides several other dimensions through which the fundamental force of gravity must diminish itself for its manifestation on this plane to allow all that we observe within the universe. The massive force of a singularity pulls apart matter down to the very quantum objects that govern the smallest of the small... and then forces those into even lower dimensions, all the way down to the planck constant and into another universe. Yes that means there are parallel universes, and we can travel to them. That is all.

TheDudeAbides
03-16-2010, 04:22 AM
Cool story bro

Hasbinbad
03-16-2010, 04:37 AM
A) I'm an idiot
Ok, THIS I can understand, but this:
B) I'm an idiot
I just don't understand. :(

Am I an idiot too??

Pikle
03-16-2010, 08:56 PM
Contractions need to stop,Mitch Hedberg was right, it's just laziness. I AM AN IDIOT! come on.

Maximus
03-18-2010, 12:12 AM
Contractions need to stop,Mitch Hedberg was right, it's just laziness. I AM AN IDIOT! come on.

Mitch is god.
if 13 is an unlucky number, then 12 and 14 are guilty by association.

karsten
03-18-2010, 12:31 AM
sorry mythoxxus you're not a guild leader or vice leader of transcendence

Hasbinbad
03-18-2010, 03:11 AM
Mitch is god.
if 13 is an unlucky number, then 12 and 14 are guilty by association.
John Spartan, you have been fined fifteen credits for a violation of Transcendence's forum morality statue.

Goobles
03-18-2010, 03:35 AM
Ok, THIS I can understand, but this:

I just don't understand. :(

Am I an idiot too??

I love it when you speak rhetorically, Hasbin. It soothes me.