PDA

View Full Version : WTS Flowing Black Silk Sash

JoeyG
07-24-2011, 11:32 PM
Flowing Black Silk Sash - Looking for 17k.

PM me with any inquiries.

Thank you!

- Sold -

Alex
07-25-2011, 01:59 AM
Joke? Or for realz

goodle
07-25-2011, 03:53 AM
Lol I just sold an FBSS a month ago for 13k . All these jokers are just slowly but surely jacking the prices up faster then you can blink. It's ironic the price of the FBSS was set are 11-13k for like 6 months and all of a sudden these people think they can just randomly start asking 16-17k etc. It's more annoying just seeing them attempt to rip people off despite supply and demand.

nymphloa
07-25-2011, 03:59 PM
No one ever heard of supply Vs demand anymore? not so long ago in the grand scheme of things (pre-Kunark) Fbss was going for 18-20k! since Kunark it should come as no surprise that the demand for this item has increased, and people have moved on from farming this item to ones they want/need.

Come on folks engage the brain...

Dhamp
07-25-2011, 04:02 PM
30k-50k characters
1 Frenzy camp
Do the math

nymphloa
07-25-2011, 04:06 PM
Agreed Dhamp, and its not like the market has been flooded with many Dragon born sashes of late to compete with the ratio of Fbss's.

I mean hell even RBG's have dried up of late, going from 65k up to 85k+

nymphloa
07-25-2011, 04:10 PM
Everyone /hug the tagger..he is poor and insecure !

/HUG TAGGER

deakolt
07-25-2011, 04:29 PM
Supply is approximately the same, you guys are delusional if you believe Frenzy isn't still on farm.

Demand fluctuates, probably up right now since all these bored high-level players want to make melee twink alts.

Wait a week or two and the price will drop back down methinks-

casdegere
07-25-2011, 04:33 PM
Apparently there appears to be a lack of understanding for rules of this forum. Methinks that people need to reread them.

Anger
07-25-2011, 04:41 PM
Apparently there appears to be a lack of understanding for rules of this forum. Methinks that people need to reread them.

I'll toss em in there for ya.

These are the rules for the East Commanlands Tunnel Forums. Violation of these rules can lead to warnings, suspensions, or bans from the forums.

Replying
When replying to another's thread, you may not:
Comment on the price of the item in such a way to challenge the fairness of the sale.
Offer your own items for sale under a WTS thread or link to any other thread selling items.

Free bump! Good luck on your sale.

deakolt
07-25-2011, 04:58 PM

To absolve myself--I wasn't challenging the fairness of the sale, just posting a theory as to why the item was priced as such. Hopefully you can see this.

Plus, free bump for OP!

JoeyG
07-25-2011, 07:28 PM
I'll toss em in there for ya.

Free bump! Good luck on your sale.

My appreciation!

If you don't like the price, go elsewhere. I sold one recently for 13k, and had over 13 offers within 10 seconds - No exaggeration.

There is such an inflation of plat on this server. I certainly don't recall classic characters 10 years ago going around with 100's of thousands of plat in their banks, or Fungi Tunics originally dropping and going for 100's+ (I know I bought my first one for 30k), but we certainly have managed this market, for better or worse.

What is a few extra K to the person not willing to sit for hours on end waiting for the camp to open up, then another dozen or so for the item to drop?

Have we not seen the influx of melee twinks, now that the insatiable casters have been farmed sky high?

Don't dig the price, don't buy it. Simple as that. Your bickering will not alter my decision.

Safon
07-25-2011, 07:41 PM
My appreciation!

If you don't like the price, go elsewhere. I sold one recently for 13k, and had over 13 offers within 10 seconds - No exaggeration.

There is such an inflation of plat on this server. I certainly don't recall classic characters 10 years ago going around with 100's of thousands of plat in their banks, or Fungi Tunics originally dropping and going for 100's+ (I know I bought my first one for 30k), but we certainly have managed this market, for better or worse.

What is a few extra K to the person not willing to sit for hours on end waiting for the camp to open up, then another dozen or so for the item to drop?

Have we not seen the influx of melee twinks, now that the insatiable casters have been farmed sky high?

Don't dig the price, don't buy it. Simple as that. Your bickering will not alter my decision.

This guy sounds pretty fat, might just be ugly though

JoeyG
07-25-2011, 07:48 PM

Probably.

JoeyG
07-25-2011, 07:53 PM
- Sold -

Shaken
07-25-2011, 08:31 PM

Best comment of 2011. And I bet it's true

Darian
07-25-2011, 10:05 PM

PLZ TO HAVE CULTURAL TRADESKILLING FOR TO SINK MONEY IN

YOU KNOW IT SHOULD BE IN BY NOW

JoeyG
07-26-2011, 01:49 AM
Best comment of 2011. And I bet it's true

And you give a shit what I look like, why?

Fuck off, you limp dick.

Cfred0-
07-26-2011, 02:13 AM
And you give a shit what I look like, why?

Fuck off, you limp dick.

he mad

midgetzebra
07-26-2011, 06:02 AM
This place is mostly trolls who just sit here all day refreshing hoping for some drama, if they can't find it they create it... just kinda have to skip over their posts to use it.

guineapig
07-26-2011, 07:19 AM
How about you start a thread in R&F for this and keep it out of EC tunnel?