PDA

View Full Version : Terror attack in Norway =/

Trapp
07-23-2011, 03:27 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/oslo-norway-terror-attacks-toll-upped-87-norwegian/story?id=14140744

naez
07-23-2011, 03:55 PM
stupid and pointless, goog job http://s2.postimage.org/refico2s/emot_downsbravo.gif shooting a buncha kids at summer camp, something this heinous doesnt deserve the needle they should just starve him

87 people with a gun this must be a record

oh it was on an island thats cheating doesnt count

Bardalicious
07-23-2011, 04:16 PM
That is a pretty ridiculous number of people to kill with a gun as one person, how can an island filled with 500 people not have a single item of self defense to fight back?

Feachie
07-23-2011, 04:37 PM
That is a pretty ridiculous number of people to kill with a gun as one person, how can an island filled with 500 people not have a single item of self defense to fight back?

gun control. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_Norway

so... where did the shooter get his gun? i'm willing to bet e-money that it wasn't through legal channels. this is why i want bear arms.

Harrison
07-23-2011, 04:41 PM
Obsessive gun control is good, though!

Pico
07-23-2011, 04:56 PM
if onyl they had a gun this wouldnt have happened also she was asking to get raped

purist
07-23-2011, 05:02 PM
gun control. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_Norway

so... where did the shooter get his gun? i'm willing to bet e-money that it wasn't through legal channels. this is why i want bear arms.

Yeah, just ask Jared Loughner's victims if your little theory makes sense. I mean, here in Arizona, we have probably the most lax gun possession laws in the country. You can carry a concealed weapon here without a permit. You can legally bring a concealed weapon into a bar or restaurant that sell alcohol.

By the way, your link says nothing about access to guns being particularly prohibited by the government in Norway. In fact, it notes high ownership rates across the country. Do you not read the articles you link? Or are you just retarded?

Barkingturtle
07-23-2011, 05:15 PM
Seriously, you reactionary redneck dipshits. Norwegians dig guns and heavy fucking metal. You guys are confusing them with the Swedish Chef, who was a confirmed commie-pinko-pedo-gay. This was a youth camp, and thus no emergency arsenal on the island.

starspun
07-23-2011, 06:05 PM
if onyl they had a gun this wouldnt have happened also she was asking to get raped

wat

Feachie
07-23-2011, 06:30 PM
Yeah, just ask Jared Loughner's victims if your little theory makes sense. I mean, here in Arizona, we have probably the most lax gun possession laws in the country. You can carry a concealed weapon here without a permit. You can legally bring a concealed weapon into a bar or restaurant that sell alcohol.

By the way, your link says nothing about access to guns being particularly prohibited by the government in Norway. In fact, it notes high ownership rates across the country. Do you not read the articles you link? Or are you just retarded?

You obviously have something against me the way you jump on every post I make, that or you're an insecure basement dweller.

Article seems to be pretty specific that a need for the gun has to be documented. Think logically for a change.. the person doing the shooting could not have been stable mentally. With laws like Norway's, why would they issue a firearm to an unstable person? Had to be illegally obtained.

P.s. fuck yourself

purist
07-23-2011, 06:39 PM
Gun ownership in Norway is the highest in western Europe. One third of households own a gun. It seems like you think having to apply for a sports shooting license or hunting license is some kind of tyrannical measure, in which case you're even more retarded than previously suspected.

Bardalicious
07-23-2011, 06:56 PM
This was a youth camp, and thus no emergency arsenal on the island.

It shouldn't matter what the island was being used for. Any time there is a congregation of people in any significant concentration, there should be at LEAST one firearm safely stored on property.

The fact that it was a camp full of what was probably a majority of people who can't defend themselves nor have the mindset to should reinforce the need for it.

Feachie
07-23-2011, 07:02 PM
Gun ownership in Norway is the highest in western Europe. One third of households own a gun. It seems like you think having to apply for a sports shooting license or hunting license is some kind of tyrannical measure, in which case you're even more retarded than previously suspected.
That's not what im saying at all.

You're obviously mad, so I have nothing left to say to you.

JayDee
07-23-2011, 07:05 PM
I like the submissive Feachie

Qauz
07-23-2011, 07:17 PM
wonder if it was a survival camp

Beauregard
07-23-2011, 07:20 PM
It shouldn't matter what the island was being used for. Any time there is a congregation of people in any significant concentration, there should be at LEAST one firearm safely stored on property.

The fact that it was a camp full of what was probably a majority of people who can't defend themselves nor have the mindset to should reinforce the need for it.

Unless it was a rocket launcher I don't think it would have helped much. According to his manifesto (http://twitter.com/#!/ketilbstensrud/status/94870163056373762)he would have been fully armored, extremely well trained, optimized diet, on caffeine/ephedrine/aspirin/steroids, and wielding fully automatic weapons with a cyanide capsule around his neck. Guy claims he's a crusader out for conservative christian european hegemony. He uses the term Justicar Knight for himself.

His patch says Marxist Hunter.
http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Breivik_youtube-550x308.jpg

Feachie
07-23-2011, 07:23 PM
I like the submissive Feachie

I care very little while im at work :)

Barkingturtle
07-23-2011, 07:25 PM
As usual, lives would have been saved not by having more guns, but less religion.

Zereh
07-23-2011, 07:37 PM
As usual, lives would have been saved not by having more guns, but less religion.

x10000000

vinx
07-23-2011, 08:04 PM
I was wondering why they didnt have any self defense or sport items on the island also.
I mean it is a Camp lol
when i hear camp, im thinkin at the very least Archery equipment is on hand =/

purist
07-23-2011, 08:54 PM

Yeah, lets blame the victims!

This goes for everything. Woman gets killed in a domestic violence homicide? Obviously her fault for not being armed at all times. Lets never blame the actual perpetrator. Nah. It's the victims' fault.

*fistbump*

Harrison
07-23-2011, 09:08 PM
I don't think anyone is blaming the victims, who happen to be children this time around.

If he is, I apologize, but I don't think that's what he's doing.

naez
07-23-2011, 09:08 PM
it's a dangerous world I think it would be insane not to be armed i have quite an arsenal all CA legal and yes i have a tiny pp so this makes up for it

oh also throughout history only slaves have been disarmed taking away the guns is like plank 1 of radical marxism, Mao like 50 mill lives alone, gg

Feachie
07-23-2011, 09:18 PM

even without religion, crazy people will find a reason to kill people. obviously insane btw... body armor, cyanide, explosives? yeah... definitely a nut case. people want to say "blame the perpetrator, don't blame the victim" in cases like this and the AZ shooting where the perp is unquestionably insane, it's obvious where the blame lies.

i never said we need more guns. all i'm saying is that we need to make sure that law abiding, sane citizens retain the right and ability to own, purchase, and use firearms for recreation and their own security. imho, you can't always count on a law enforcement officer to be there to save you. imho, ultimately who is responsible for my own safety? me.

Akim
07-23-2011, 10:23 PM
breaking; EU overlords to strip even more rights away
tip; move to Switzerland

Akim
07-23-2011, 10:25 PM
ultimately who is responsible for my own safety? me.

ron paul 2012 (long overdue:cool:)

JayDee
07-23-2011, 10:26 PM
Woman gets killed in a domestic violence homicide? Obviously her fault for not being armed at all times.

It's her fault for being a bitch and cheating on me

Edit : I mean that theoretical person

starspun
07-24-2011, 06:21 AM
I was wondering why they didnt have any self defense or sport items on the island also.
I mean it is a Camp lol
when i hear camp, im thinkin at the very least Archery equipment is on hand =/

It was a political youth camp. Sports wasn't much in the picture (as far as I can tell, they'd have some football (the real kind) and volleyball equipment at the most) - it was more of a social gathering for youths with similar political interests rather than an activity camp where you'd expect to find equipment like that.

deakolt
07-24-2011, 01:09 PM
BLAME THE SYSTEM

Prince
07-24-2011, 01:37 PM
also black people