PDA

View Full Version : WTB I have a few PCs I'd like help with

ALLWILL
07-21-2011, 10:52 AM
So I'm new to Project 1999 as of July 4th and I LOVE IT! I'm trying to take it easy(easier) compared to when I first dove in back in '00, so my character progression is going substantially slower than I remember.

Anyway, I'm trying to remember the old ways I knew of for making plat, so I'm very curious of what at reasonable sale price is on Project 99 for:

A Stack of Bone Chips, and
A Stack of Spider Silk.

Also, I recall a few more "easily" acquired items that I would buy for my lower level characters and I was hoping some people could tell me what I should offer to pay for:

Mithril Breastplate

Mithril Greaves

Mithril Vambrances

Serp Bracers

Skull Shaped Barb

Cracked Darkwood Shield

Shiny Brass Shield

Polished Granite tomahawk

I imagine that most of these items will be out of my price range for a bit, hell I might even be able to attain these items from kills before I can afford them, but it's always nice to have a goal you know? At any rate I'll know what a fair sale price would be then, eh.

Thanks in advance.

mizuguchi
07-21-2011, 11:03 AM
Hope this gets you started out at least,

A Stack of Bone Chips 10pp

Mithril Breastplate 450pp

Skull Shaped Barb 150pp

Cracked Darkwood Shield 175pp

Polished Granite tomahawk 150pp

Thats what I would sell/buy for on those items

Zereh
07-21-2011, 11:05 AM
While not 100% accurate, you can use P99's Auction Tracker (http://auction.goonquest.com/) to at least get you in the ballpark on most items. =)

And welcome to P99!

Eyeke
07-21-2011, 11:22 AM
A Stack of Bone Chips, and
A Stack of Spider Silk. 10-20p on these

Mithril Breastplate- under 600

Mithril Greaves- under 3k
Mithril Vambrances- 3-4k

Serp Bracers- 50-100

Skull Shaped Barb- 250-300

Cracked Darkwood Shield- 200

Shiny Brass Shield- 20-50p

Polished Granite tomahawk- 50p

Slave
07-21-2011, 11:24 AM
A Stack of Bone Chips: 10p
A Stack of Spider Silk: 10p
A Stack of Spiderling Silk: 20p
A High Quality Bear Skin: 10p
A Grizzly Bear Skin (not thick): 20-30p
A Greater Lightstone: 9pp at NK Gypsy Quest

Mithril Breastplate: 400p

Mithril Greaves: 3000p

Mithril Vambraces: 2000p?

Serp Bracers: 50p

Skull Shaped Barb: 200-250p

Cracked Darkwood Shield: 100p

Shiny Brass Shield:10p

Polished Granite tomahawk: 100p (get in touch with me and you can have one of mine; a decent weapon is the touchstone to get you started on all the rest and you can just pass it on when you get tired of it)

ALLWILL
07-21-2011, 03:24 PM
Thanks for the welcome messages. This server is definitly more friendly than I remember Mithanial Marr being. Also, many thanks for the prices and suggested money makers.

Vohl
07-21-2011, 05:55 PM
Bone chips don't sell for that much anymore. I see PCs occasionally selling them in EC for 5-8pp.

On the other hand, HQ bear skins have been selling for 20pp recently.

coki
07-21-2011, 07:31 PM
the only thing expensive here is mithril legs around 4k and mithril arms which iv seen people want like 6-10k for, reason being is there is too much plat in circulation and people can afford to pay these ridiculous prices and they want stuff now!! less people farming stuff and more people twinking also is driving stuff up

GL getting mithril vambs for under 4k lol

Harrison
07-21-2011, 08:03 PM
the only thing expensive here is mithril legs around 4k and mithril arms which iv seen people want like 6-10k for, reason being is there is too much plat in circulation and people can afford to pay these ridiculous prices and they want stuff now!! less people farming stuff and more people twinking also is driving stuff up

GL getting mithril vambs for under 4k lol

False, I've sold several for 3750ish to 4.5k

I have also seen plenty go for under 4k that weren't mine these past few days.