PDA

View Full Version : Boondock Saints II

Aeolwind
03-14-2010, 10:13 AM
I gotta admit, I didn't expect the ending.

I give it 4 outta 5, S.Agent Bloom (Julie Benz)....so trashy southern hot, especially in the hat.

karsten
03-14-2010, 03:00 PM
her hotness is the only good thing about that movie

very hot! really though people are only gonna like it if they're fanbois of the first one imo

Goobles
03-14-2010, 04:41 PM
The letter sequence FANBOYS is a widespread but erroneous[1] mnemonic for the coordinating conjunctions, which are used to join two independent clauses: for, and, nor, but, or, yet, and so.

Excision Rottun
03-15-2010, 05:34 PM
I gotta admit, I didn't expect the ending.

I give it 4 outta 5, S.Agent Bloom (Julie Benz)....so trashy southern hot, especially in the hat.

Fully agree.

Aeolwind
03-15-2010, 06:05 PM
her hotness is the only good thing about that movie

very hot! really though people are only gonna like it if they're fanbois of the first one imo

I really am a fan boy, I have a gigantic movie painting up on my wall from the first movie. I can recite the entire movie from start to finish, including Rocko's diversity of the word speech. =( I used to put it on replay and sleep with it on day/night 24/7. The image is actually burned into one of my TV Sets.

kich1414
03-15-2010, 11:07 PM
I didn't have high hopes for the movie, and it was far from great, but it kept the light hearted attitude the first one had. I am a huge fan boy of the first one. I even have a stupid Aequitas tattoo on my back haha. If they make another I hope its plot doesn't blow as much as this one did.

Kromax
03-18-2010, 02:49 PM
Film was pretty dam good! though i found a lot of people who liked the first film didn't even know it existed!