PDA

View Full Version : What do YOU pledge?

Pudge
07-17-2011, 06:30 PM
Null/Rogean,

I pledge $100 paypal delivery, to be submitted on or before 30 days from red99 release.

If I do not submit $100 within 30 days of release, you may ban my accounts and IP from red99 forever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know there's the risk of scam/red99 going down the shitter 2 days after payment, but honestly I don't think the staff of red99 would let that happen.

This doesnt need a discussion, but red99 will be far better than a bugged vztz 1.0

So. Any fellows want to join me in pledging a donation?

SearyxTZ
07-17-2011, 06:34 PM
Why not give Secrets money since this is, for all intents and purposes, a red classic server we can actually play on?

Prince
07-17-2011, 07:07 PM
deniers are lemmings following their oil financed leaders over the cliff

Littlegyno
07-17-2011, 07:11 PM
I pledge $100 USD and also not to call Harrison a broke-dick Army wash-out faggot.

Knuckle
07-17-2011, 07:15 PM
why not have rogean get on board with secrets and null so they can combine their resources to make a red99?

Hasbinbad
07-17-2011, 07:16 PM
broke-dick Army wash-out faggot.
you forgot combat medic bro.

slippin.

Harrison
07-17-2011, 07:18 PM
Also forgot fat, balding, virgin, and I don't know...spin the wheel o' stereotypes and choose another.

Littlegyno
07-17-2011, 07:26 PM
Also forgot fat, balding, virgin, and I don't know...spin the wheel o' stereotypes and choose another.

Combat medic lewls. More like couch ranger amirite?

Bardalicious
07-17-2011, 07:32 PM
why not have rogean get on board with secrets and null so they can combine their resources to make a red99?

Because it's not coming. How else can we explain ZERO communication from the staff here, no status updates, no even real acknowledgement by the heads that it's supposedly getting worked on? All I ever heard on the subject came from Null, am I wrong on that? What other reason do we have to believe besides having a PVP forum section? Which is easily explained to keep the faggotry out of their P99 sections.

They obviously don't care about the PVP community. Even if for some god forsaken reason they are still actually working on a PVP server, it's pretty obvious they could give dick less about keeping us around.

Wake up and smell the new VZTZ already pals. If Secrets actually keeps working on it and gets some staff, it'll be close enough to R99 anyways.

Littlegyno
07-17-2011, 07:35 PM
I'll give Secrets my $100 if he gets some guides to help with petitions.

Harrison
07-17-2011, 07:39 PM
Because it's not coming. How else can we explain ZERO communication from the staff here, no status updates, no even real acknowledgement by the heads that it's supposedly getting worked on? All I ever heard on the subject came from Null, am I wrong on that? What other reason do we have to believe besides having a PVP forum section? Which is easily explained to keep the faggotry out of their P99 sections.

They obviously don't care about the PVP community. Even if for some god forsaken reason they are still actually working on a PVP server, it's pretty obvious they could give dick less about keeping us around.

Wake up and smell the new VZTZ already pals. If Secrets actually keeps working on it and gets some staff, it'll be close enough to R99 anyways.

The pvp community doesn't care about itself. Rampant hacking, griefing, exploiting, etc. That's why you guys are homeless.

Glad someone figured out that the reason you guys have a section is to keep you out of the real sections of the forum. (RnF isn't real. It's a playground.)

Bardalicious
07-17-2011, 07:40 PM
Oh yes, almost forgot. I'm pretty sure Rogean hosted this VZTZ box on one of his servers for Secrets. Why would you honestly offer to host a rivaling and nearly completely identical server of one that you have in development?

That'd be like him hosting a 90% P99 replicated server for a friend. Why help host a server that very likely will tear away from your population?

Bardalicious
07-17-2011, 07:41 PM
The pvp community doesn't care about itself. Rampant hacking, griefing, exploiting, etc. That's why you guys are homeless.

Glad someone figured out that the reason you guys have a section is to keep you out of the real sections of the forum. (RnF isn't real. It's a playground.)

Sorry, that's not some ground-breaking revelation sir. Pretty much 90% of any PVPers know this despite most denying it.

JayDee
07-17-2011, 09:47 PM
http://common.allakhazam.com/images/i/d/id2035.png

Tonomar
07-17-2011, 09:56 PM
Rofl, yeah lets pledge some fucking money to an imaginary Red 99 which we know nothing about.... How about you paypal Secrets some money since he's the only one who gives a shit.

Beastro
07-17-2011, 11:14 PM

Heeey, not all of us are Naez or Raekwon.

Buhbuh
07-17-2011, 11:17 PM
Raekwon.

What's wrong with black people?

Bardalicious
07-17-2011, 11:30 PM
Laugh out Loud at the bluebie community trying to muster server pride, go fucking rot you giant vaginas.

Knuckle weren't u just in lguk claiming dominance in ooc? Yeah then someone said you zone plugged like 2 minutes later. /w confirmed. P bad tbh and not the first time I saw that.

Vagina = guarding yellow text instead of pvping like you have a ballsack.

naez
07-17-2011, 11:32 PM
http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/4503/beastro.jpg

Prince
07-17-2011, 11:54 PM
i pledge 2 be down w/da klown

Envious
07-17-2011, 11:56 PM
Why not give Secrets money since this is, for all intents and purposes, a red classic server we can actually play on?

People already lvl 50.

Not remotely classic.

Will never have the pop that a Project 1999 PvP EMU server will be able to garner.

Aenor
07-17-2011, 11:56 PM
Already said I got a bill on it but will probably support Secrets box once I have a chance to try it out.

Envious
07-17-2011, 11:57 PM

Already suggested this.

Envious
07-18-2011, 12:01 AM
Knuckle weren't u just in lguk claiming dominance in ooc? Yeah then someone said you zone plugged like 2 minutes later. /w confirmed. P bad tbh and not the first time I saw that.

Vagina = guarding yellow text instead of pvping like you have a ballsack.

This is common... one reason more than a few ppl suggested when you go LD zoning, you pop out the other side and take 30 seconds to logout and provide YT + coin and death. Not sure why when thinking about this Xantille comes to mind...

Never happened.

naez
07-18-2011, 12:02 AM
People already lvl 50.

Not remotely classic.

Will never have the pop that a Project 1999 PvP EMU server will be able to garner.

levelling sux

so does classic eq

Envious
07-18-2011, 12:05 AM
levelling sux

so does classic eq

P99 model has proven that it garners a higher pop, better community, and several other things.

Otherwise there is zero real reason not to hack, use MQ / Show EQ, exploit, and tether your cell phone for buff bots... cause getting banned costs you about 5hrs worth of work once your established.

If you spend 6 weeks leveling and pvp'ing, your balls will go into your stomach when you think about getting banned instead of the typical reaction among VZ/TZ ppl which is "Eh fuk it, I have 15 lvl 50+ chars anyway, what do we need?"

lethdar
07-18-2011, 12:09 AM
P99 model has proven that it garners a higher pop, better community, and several other things.

Otherwise there is zero real reason not to hack, use MQ / Show EQ, exploit, and tether your cell phone for buff bots... cause getting banned costs you about 5hrs worth of work once your established.

If you spend 6 weeks leveling and pvp'ing, your balls will go into your stomach when you think about getting banned instead of the typical reaction among VZ/TZ ppl which is "Eh fuk it, I have 15 lvl 50+ chars anyway, what do we need?"

You're

Prince
07-18-2011, 12:14 AM
jugga-hoes and jugga-bros

Envious
07-18-2011, 01:11 AM
You're

Above statement is a sentence fragment.

Titanuk
07-18-2011, 01:32 AM
put me in coach

Envious
07-18-2011, 02:35 AM
i pledge to the fags who will continue to abuse and exploit bugs. the trolls that have no better meaning to the server than how they can wreck it, and to the gms who troll the players because their vaginas is bigger than their cajones to host a server. im referring to the giant nerdy vaginas only, sorry rogean dont be offended, we all know ur a man at heart bro =)

I dont get it...

Who has to suck what dick to get Secret's hands on the P99 PvE content (code, DB, whatever)?

korian
07-18-2011, 06:37 AM
Heeey, not all of us are Naez or Raekwon.

beastro, what the hell are you talking about.

dork

JayDee
07-18-2011, 08:08 AM
uz actin like an initiate *****

Pudge
07-19-2011, 04:59 PM
bros. only 2 real pledges? this thread was supposed to show our support.

yes it would br great if secrets worked with them on the project.

the only thing that has me keeping hope for r99 is that the staff here basically doesnt ocmmunicate about anything.. even when they are working on bugs, and are aware they exist, and a GM has previously denied their existence in the thread, they still will not post to even say "oh yes, we see there is actually a bug, and are working on it"...... they instead explain that "well, if we dont have a solution lined up, why bother responding to aknowledge the bug?" so maybe they haven't responded to say they are workin gon a red99 because... because they dont want to tell everyone of their plans before they happen? i dont know. but if they really arent interested in some sort of red99, then why havent they told us to fuck off already?

sorry for text, im drunk.

also, why did knuckle get banned? lul

deakolt
07-19-2011, 05:13 PM
P99 code is not open source like EQEmu? Why no share?

opensource rulez!!!

Lazortag
07-19-2011, 05:21 PM
P99 code is not open source like EQEmu? Why no share?

opensource rulez!!!

I thought PEQ was the only open source server?

There definitely needs to be better stock code (instrument modifiers and song stacking don't work properly on the currently used one, which is unforgivable), but it's unfair to make P99 the standard after all the hard work the devs put in.

Ennoia
07-19-2011, 06:13 PM

It landed on 'rice-eater'...I think the wheel is broken.

deakolt
07-19-2011, 07:01 PM
I thought PEQ was the only open source server?

There definitely needs to be better stock code (instrument modifiers and song stacking don't work properly on the currently used one, which is unforgivable), but it's unfair to make P99 the standard after all the hard work the devs put in.

In the end this is what it comes down to right? The developers want to be recognized for their work, since they can't really profit off of it.

We could just have prominent banners / MOTD expounding on the virtues and programming skills of Rogean, Nilbog, etc.

I suppose a competing joy might come from providing an awesome game that hundreds of people enjoy on the regular (and this number would increase by at least a few if Red99 came into play also).

However these forums have proven that most of us are pretty ungrateful...

UnGRATEFUL DEAD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVdTQ3OPtGY

Salty
07-19-2011, 08:02 PM

lol, that's like giving it to gronkus.

JayDee
07-19-2011, 08:53 PM
Is Fam an abbreviation for Familiar, referring to pledge familiars

Littlegyno
07-19-2011, 08:54 PM
Is Fam an abbreviation for Familiar, referring to pledge familiars

You are correct sir.

Littlegyno
07-19-2011, 08:57 PM
http://common.allakhazam.com/images/i/d/id2035.png

Haul
07-19-2011, 10:03 PM
dude ill pledge 100

Haul
07-19-2011, 10:04 PM

I support this.

Harrison
07-19-2011, 10:05 PM
Putting your unemployment to good use Armani?

It's going to suck dick when you can't get unemployment on drugs anymore.

Littlegyno
07-19-2011, 10:27 PM

Why'd you get me and Salty's post removed brew?

Haul
07-19-2011, 10:56 PM

What the hell is your beef with me man we havn't even had an encounter before. I'm a college student and I work a summer job. You're grasping at thin air to try and troll for no reason lol.

Macken
07-19-2011, 11:00 PM
http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/8894/eq000180.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/814/eq000180.png/)

I pledge to slay in waves Pudge and friends and take pix to post on forums later.

Envious
07-20-2011, 12:34 AM
Wtf, I have noticed some of my posts vanishing...

Who is the complete faggot deleting them?

Envious
07-20-2011, 12:39 AM
What the fuck is Armani's forum name? Haul?

And why the flying fuck is Salty posting here? Isnt that half fag supposed to be out looking for new columbia fleece jackets and taking pictures of himself?

Envious
07-20-2011, 12:44 AM
And for fun...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdCZa7QI56g

Secrets
07-20-2011, 02:55 AM
Please don't give me your money. It's already paid for.

I don't need motivational money either. I'm getting Vile and possibly Sirken on staff to help do things. I've been sick with a 100+ fever the last few days.

I'm still here fixing yo' shit behind the scenes though. Fixed two crash issues, and asked Vile & am waiting for tomorrow (I can't stay on the computer that long without vomiting...) to ask Sirken to come aboard.

Aenor
07-20-2011, 04:32 AM
I pledge to slay in waves Pudge and friends and take pix to post on forums later.

No yellow text... mobs did it. Also note the uber Basalt Carapace on Narg... hawt.

Also... thanks for the box Secrets. Let us know if you change your mind... plenty of us not broke. Stay hydrated brew.

Envious
07-20-2011, 11:21 AM

I don't need motivational money either. I'm getting Vile and possibly Sirken on staff to help do things. I've been sick with a 100+ fever the last few days.

I'm still here fixing yo' shit behind the scenes though. Fixed two crash issues, and asked Vile & am waiting for tomorrow (I can't stay on the computer that long without vomiting...) to ask Sirken to come aboard.

This is why Secrets is such a stud.

Just wish we could get him the P99 PvE coding. =(

Crenshinabon
07-20-2011, 12:46 PM
I will also donate money if the server is still going strong in a months time or so.
You can say you don't need/want money but wtf, who wouldn't want donations!?
This is as close to red99 classic as we got or even know about within years and I will happily contribute to what I am putting time in.

If you have not tried the new T/V Zek then you need to get on this train. It is a good time. I am hoping the Dev will keep putting work into it!

Also I fkin LOVE the no multibox rule.

Bardalicious
07-20-2011, 02:37 PM

Shocking that Macken posts a "PVP screenshot" with no surrounding circumstances, no text boxes, nor even yellow text. Laugh.

Also, good to know Secrets isn't dead. I've donated to P99, I'd donate to VZTZ if the day came. Yay box!

Haul
07-20-2011, 11:25 PM
Harrison respond you dimwit.

Haul
07-20-2011, 11:27 PM
What the fuck is Armani's forum name? Haul?

And why the flying fuck is Salty posting here? Isnt that half fag supposed to be out looking for new columbia fleece jackets and taking pictures of himself?

Yes I'm the one and only Armani in game. What you want?

Pokeman
07-21-2011, 03:38 AM

I will help staff things bro :o

naez
07-21-2011, 03:44 AM
If it werent for Pokeman I would have blown my head off 5+ years ago

/approved

Beastro
07-21-2011, 07:43 AM

Awww shit, don't suck Sirken back into staffing. He's earned his right to just be a typical player again like he wants/wanted to do on Red99 release.

Koota
07-21-2011, 08:58 AM
zzzz

Macken
07-21-2011, 09:32 PM
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/2913/eq000193.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/402/eq000193.png/)

Pokeman A+ pk'r and would make A+ gm.

Would pk again.

/approved

Pokeman
07-21-2011, 11:42 PM
I'd say my fav Boom kill was the one where my port bot epic snared him and he ran (walked) around for like 3 mins with just that dot on and eventually fell over. :cool:

Pokeman
07-21-2011, 11:43 PM
The rest were pretty dum east cab kills tbh.

pet attack
????
YT

JayDee
07-22-2011, 12:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy5Omz2vqmM&NR=1

Pudge
07-24-2011, 04:59 PM
chadlek provides the perfect combination of prince/naezness, with chill factor and a bit of sensability built in.

Tonomar
07-24-2011, 07:14 PM
Red99 never happening.

Rushmore
07-24-2011, 11:55 PM
Tonomar is correct. And listen' he would be the one to fool you. So all you wanna bees...listen to big tonomar yall.

He knows his shit. RED99 aint happening