PDA

View Full Version : PvP community still sucks

Abacab "The REAL truth"
07-15-2011, 09:31 PM
Log on today found Titanuk in freeport, engage titatnuk and begin wrathing him down...

Gets OOR'd By Tonomar the level 45 ranger who is just chain healing and sowing Titanuk, I run off and engage 5 minutes later, next thing you know Titanuk cries in vent he's rooted halp? and to the rescue comes Moose to pell and chain CC me...

I fucking hate you people. you cannot get ANYTHING accomplished without a crew to back you up in every engagement, be it chain grouping and grinding to 50 with your pre-made guild or running around with people twice your level immortal healing you at every opportunity.

If you can't handle pve nor pvp solo what is the point playing aside from just dick riding a zerg force to accomplish anything and everything in the game.

TL;DR

It's fucking stupid to have level 27's grouping with people twice their level in order to prevent retaliation via PvP so they can grind to 50 without any fear of being ganked

Abacab "The REAL truth"
07-15-2011, 09:40 PM
I hate cliques and 75% of the server is comprised of the same people who've been in the same guild since 1.0 and that ruins PvP on such a small server since facebook and AIM dictate who will be on top, it was NEVER like that on Rallos Zek, I didn't have a composed list of people on my AIM or a ventrillo full of people I've been in contact with for 3-4 years.

If I was a GM on that server I'd perma-ban anyone that I perceived using Ventrillo or forming cliques to coast on /assist's to negate skill in favor of zerg tactics, as well as anyone exploiting OOR in order to avoid PvP and or god mode through the act.

JayDee
07-15-2011, 09:53 PM
The art of catchin *****s while they slippin

learn it and live it

Also would help if you had atleast 1 or 2 friends.

Prince
07-15-2011, 09:57 PM
cry 2 gm

Rushmore
07-15-2011, 09:57 PM
someone once said play better

Abacab "The REAL truth"
07-15-2011, 10:01 PM

learn it and live it

It doesn't matter, it's broken that someone that is 27 can sit there and be healed, dispelled, sowed, buffed by someone that is level 45, someone that cannot be retaliated against because they are OOR.

If you're going to sit there and negate PvP by exploiting mechanics and be carried by higher levels until you can grind out 50 and participate in zerg style tactics it ruins any partiality on the server because as I said it becomes a case of "who you know on your Facebook that will carry you"

I went from 1-33 pretty much by myself and grouping with a mage partially through mistmoore, while others simply saw the server bat phoned all their friends and zerg grinded to 50 without recourse because they pre-made the entire guild and already chose specific classes...

While I understand that this will never be opening day Rallos Zek where you had to forge alliances, run with anti-pk's, and denounce kinslayers in an attempt to survive it still ruins the challenge of playing the server if you know full well in advance that pre-mades are just going to zerg and exploit their way to the top

Abacab "The REAL truth"
07-15-2011, 10:05 PM
I would wipe the server, fix all the exploits and quests before opening it back up, I would reduce the XP rate to a P99 standard and I would remove FFA in favor of randomized teams to reduce clique style PvP

Prince
07-15-2011, 10:07 PM
or u could man up either way works

Abacab "The REAL truth"
07-15-2011, 10:14 PM
or u could man up either way works

No, I'm all about being an egalitarian so this isn't a question of manning up, because it's not the least bit balanced to have immortal healers, just like it is not the least bit balanced that people use pre-made as a basis to win over content.

Pre-made is essentially insider trading, you're rolling a character with the full knowledge that you already have 20 people to back you up, power level you, and abuse mechanics to get you to the top and reap the rewards without putting forth the effort and taking a risk which is counter-intuitive because the whole point of PvP is an added risk element on the side of PvE.

So when you jack up XP rates, utilize pre-mades and exploit mechanics you completely nullify the risk element in favor of min-maxing.

naez
07-15-2011, 10:16 PM
lvlup

Prince
07-15-2011, 10:20 PM
having friends now against server rules

Abacab "The REAL truth"
07-15-2011, 10:21 PM
lvlup

With who?

I'm fairly certain abusing my GM powers to grief on 3.0 and completely jack up the database further exacerbating the admins apathy towards the box would've burnt any bridges from most VZ/TZ people just as the incessant griefing and training on P99 has burnt any bridges for that population.

It's easy to level and group when you nuthug one another, but to DdoS, compromise and grief every known server on this list just puts me at a do not associate list.

Abacab "The REAL truth"
07-15-2011, 10:33 PM

They're not your friends...

Do you physically hang out with them? Do you light up a bowl and go clubbing with everyone on eqemu? They are pixels and the only purpose for grouping with them is to acquire loot and have protection against other pixels.

To see them as anything else but some intangiable force that you can throw at a mob to get your +8 int robe is not only ignorant but false.

I will talk with people on here, I will make jokes and relate to them but I also recognize that they are expendable and if they aren't getting me an item I wish I will quickly feed them to the wolves because I would expect the same mentality

Knuckle
07-15-2011, 10:50 PM
not sure if you're really mad or just trolling, the only pvp worthwhile on this server is going to be level 50 over raid targets and named dungeon mobs, south karana quillmane cloak..etc.

keto
07-15-2011, 10:52 PM
Abacab mad he was beat 1v1 by the superior PvPer that is Titanuk.

Titanuk
07-15-2011, 10:54 PM

learn it and live it

u still bad

Titanuk
07-15-2011, 10:55 PM

this

Abacab "The REAL truth"
07-15-2011, 11:27 PM

http://i52.tinypic.com/330wvw7.png

I didn't know 1v1 consisted of having someone back you up by healing and pelling you.

I challenged you to a no buff 1v1, and you declined. Why? Because I'm a 33 cleric and you're a 27 monk and would've just been dropped after 4-5 wraths as soon as root stuck.

No, you're too much of a fag to roll solo, that's why you had a 45 ranger sit behind you buffing and healing you while I couldn't retaliate due to the +10/-10 level range.

That's why when I came back after the ranger left you quickly cried in vent for Moose to run over and assist you, Moose who ran all the way from NFP zone line to save you via healing, pelling, and chain stunning me.

Bardalicious
07-15-2011, 11:37 PM
I bestow upon you the crown of Rantalicious.

Srs though, lotta faggots up on there. PVP such srs bsns that you gotta heal and pell and root for a friend just so he can claim victory in a 1v1? I laff'd.

Shoulda helped some nigs out in the early stages of levelin' Aba, you mighta had some PVP frandz. Instead you chose to broadcast how superior your bluebie skills were and now people spite you for it (among other things).

Abacab "The REAL truth"
07-15-2011, 11:49 PM
I bestow upon you the crown of Rantalicious.

Srs though, lotta faggots up on there. PVP such srs bsns that you gotta heal and pell and root for a friend just so he can claim victory in a 1v1? I laff'd.

Shoulda helped some nigs out in the early stages of levelin' Aba, you mighta had some PVP frandz. Instead you chose to broadcast how superior your bluebie skills were and now people spite you for it (among other things).

VZ/TZ denizens are compromised of Rallos Zek rejects that got no where that quickly fled to Sullon Zek and didn't achieve any level of infamy until well past GoD.

I don't see what the point nor the challenge in PvP is if the apex of playing is essentially grind to 50 as soon as possible then sit in vent 20 deep waiting for the chance to jump someone 6v1. It's counter-productive and serves no purpose aside from ego padding and ultimately kills off the server because no one wants to deal with welfare cases.

Lazortag
07-15-2011, 11:57 PM
'Cab is sorta right, but whew is this ever an example of the pot calling the kettle black. How can you ever complain about fairness, exploits, or anything to that effect when you openly use showeq? Or when you have to train people you can't beat in duels?

Regardless, you can join our guild if Kimmie says it's okay.

Prince
07-15-2011, 11:58 PM
abacab confirmed lonely

Haul
07-16-2011, 12:01 AM
cry 2 gm

Show some more effort, lame dis bro.

Abacab "The REAL truth"
07-16-2011, 12:01 AM
'Cab is sorta right, but whew is this ever an example of the pot calling the kettle black. How can you ever complain about fairness, exploits, or anything to that effect when you openly use showeq? Or when you have to train people you can't beat in duels?

Regardless, you can join our guild if Kimmie says it's okay.

Training is a result of P99 being blue, it's the only option to force someone out of a zone.

But would it not be retarded to engage someone only to have someone twice your level come by and MQ2 spam CC and heals?

Titanuk
07-16-2011, 12:12 AM
http://i52.tinypic.com/330wvw7.png

I didn't know 1v1 consisted of having someone back you up by healing and pelling you.

I challenged you to a no buff 1v1, and you declined. Why? Because I'm a 33 cleric and you're a 27 monk and would've just been dropped after 4-5 wraths as soon as root stuck.

No, you're too much of a fag to roll solo, that's why you had a 45 ranger sit behind you buffing and healing you while I couldn't retaliate due to the +10/-10 level range.

That's why when I came back after the ranger left you quickly cried in vent for Moose to run over and assist you, Moose who ran all the way from NFP zone line to save you via healing, pelling, and chain stunning me.

how did u know what lvl i was btw ? stop using MQ

Buhbuh
07-16-2011, 12:13 AM
It's funny because a lot of the people who still roll solo are some of the better players.

Heresy, or whoever they are this time around, are just exceptionally well organized. To a degree that makes a good player, but it doesn't reflect their ability when they're alone. Most of the servers are so imbalanced class wise that nothing reflects ability.

Just always expect more than 1 with Heresy =p.

Knuckle
07-16-2011, 12:17 AM
It's funny because a lot of the people who still roll solo are some of the better players.

Heresy, or whoever they are this time around, are just exceptionally well organized. To a degree that makes a good player, but it doesn't reflect their ability when they're alone. Most of the servers are so imbalanced class wise that nothing reflects ability.

Just always expect more than 1 with Heresy =p.

playing a melee period right now is like being stabbed in the dick

Abacab "The REAL truth"
07-16-2011, 12:18 AM
how did u know what lvl i was btw ? stop using MQ

Lol you think /anon hides info from me, people that go anonymous are hilarious anyways I've never used the function. Also I don't use MQ2 but I do use a packet sniffer to extract info from anything in my surrounding

Mostly to always be on top of my quillmane spawns

Tonomar
07-16-2011, 12:19 AM
So funny, go play wow.

fiegi
07-16-2011, 12:21 AM

Abacab "The REAL truth"
07-16-2011, 12:26 AM
So funny, go play wow.

Playing it right now, you busy immortal healing people?

Also

http://oi54.tinypic.com/fvcz2u.jpg

Can't phase me in the IRL bro, I could buy your house and smash it to the ground if I wanted to with my sick ass trust fund

Barkingturtle
07-16-2011, 12:29 AM
You should buy some friends.

And then smash them into the ground.

Abacab "The REAL truth"
07-16-2011, 12:30 AM
You should buy some friends.

And then smash them into the ground.

Pay you 550 a week to put up with my shit

Buhbuh
07-16-2011, 12:56 AM
playing a melee period right now is like being stabbed in the dick

Well, I guess that was kinda normal in classic. If it's meant to be balanced, then... oh wellz. =p

Just open Kunark and Velious. The class dynamics will change and change the imbalance.

JayDee
07-16-2011, 01:00 AM
u still bad

I am probably the best player to ever grace the box. Ask Jozz as he claims to only have died a few times, but he has died all three times I saw him :)

JayDee
07-16-2011, 01:02 AM
Heard Solid, Silikten, Xant, Jozz, etc were all the best but I am undefeated against all of them so I am just assuming.

Hazek
07-16-2011, 01:14 AM
Maybe if you didn't act like such a fucking retard people would want to group with you, but I doubt it. The point of this game is not to fight honorable 1v1's. Its to defeat your enemy. Hard concept? Do you think that losing armies complained about being outnumbered? NO BECAUSE THEY DIED.

Buhbuh
07-16-2011, 01:20 AM
Maybe if you didn't act like such a fucking retard people would want to group with you, but I doubt it. The point of this game is not to fight honorable 1v1's. Its to defeat your enemy. Hard concept? Do you think that losing armies complained about being outnumbered? NO BECAUSE THEY DIED.

Worst analogy ever. This is a game-- made for fun. It's interactive enough to support solo players or sociable people who like rolling in groups or guilds. Aside from that, 1v1s are often some of the most memorable fights.

Best of The Best is done and well liked for a reason.

P.S. I love you

-Gerard Butler

Titanuk
07-16-2011, 01:21 AM

Also

Can't phase me in the IRL bro, I could buy your house and smash it to the ground if I wanted to with my sick ass trust fund

big bank account bro

keto

Also

Well, my dad can beat your dad up!!!

Titanuk
u r still nothing compared to me fyi

Tonomar
07-16-2011, 01:33 AM
I will be your oor healer for an easy payment of $250 per week.

Harrison
07-16-2011, 02:19 AM
PvP community exploiting mechanics to remain relatively immune to death via pvp!? No fucking way. This is also breaking news.

I remember a time I decided to try joining a group rather than solo years ago, the group that invited me corpse camped me for hours. This isn't pvp. It's terrible players being the children that they are.

This is why every pvp server on EQemu dies. This community is more shit than it is anything else, and loud.

Bardalicious
07-16-2011, 02:42 AM
Seems like a large percentage of the PVP population gains an overwhelming feeling of satisfaction for killing someone else despite the circumstances. I can pretty much weigh those people with the type of person that comes into a restaurant and treats the waitress like shit because A) they can and B) it makes them feel better about being a worthless piece of shit themselves to be able to degrade someone else.

Personally, I don't get it. I'd rather 1v1 or evenly matched group PVP all day rather than hug 5 other people's nuts to try to gank solo stray players. There's no skill involved nor satisfaction had on my part.

But hey, we all play for different reasons.

Buhbuh
07-16-2011, 03:09 AM
Seems like a large percentage of the PVP population gains an overwhelming feeling of satisfaction for killing someone else despite the circumstances. I can pretty much weigh those people with the type of person that comes into a restaurant and treats the waitress like shit because A) they can and B) it makes them feel better about being a worthless piece of shit themselves to be able to degrade someone else.

Personally, I don't get it. I'd rather 1v1 or evenly matched group PVP all day rather than hug 5 other people's nuts to try to gank solo stray players. There's no skill involved nor satisfaction had on my part.

For sure, dude. I feel validated in losing a good, evenly matched battle, more so than destroying a group of level 40's with a group of friends that are level 50's. I pretty much ran solo on VZ/TZ, chasing anyone I could find, whether those players were in a group or not. It's suicide in some ways, but also a challenge.

Heresy really don't run that way. Most PvP servers on EQlive didn't run that way, but the population was so wide and the land so expansive that 1v1's or 1v2's with even the very best players weren't uncommon. I had the most fun in Velks Lab, Fungus Grove with PDM, ToV/ Kael mass pvp.

The population is so thin and it's so easy to level that most people PvP to spite others out of boredom, not genuinely seek out a challenge.

JayDee
07-16-2011, 04:02 AM
It was common practice on TZ to allow your opponent to finish with his/her PvE before you engaged them in pvp. Usually followed by tells of good fight and offerings to drag their corpse or allowing them to loot and scoot.

In fact, GMs enforced rules on integrity and fair play. People would get banned for corpse camping/bind rushing on a regular basis.

The more you know, *****

JayDee
07-16-2011, 04:03 AM
Mind you, this is when Verant was running the operation a very long time ago.

Abacab "The REAL truth"
07-16-2011, 04:17 AM
It was common practice on TZ to allow your opponent to finish with his/her PvE before you engaged them in pvp. Usually followed by tells of good fight and offerings to drag their corpse or allowing them to loot and scoot.

In fact, GMs enforced rules on integrity and fair play. People would get banned for corpse camping/bind rushing on a regular basis.

The more you know, *****

VZ/TZ is essentially the fallout from Sullon Zek, basically kids that spent their entire pubescent years dedicating 14 hours to intentionally training and corpse camping level 5's in Crushbone. It's rather upsetting to be not only forced to play on SZ because the other more serious servers ran you off, but it's just embarrassing clinging to the abortion of a ruleset and mentality known to SZ players

The odd thing is people from SZ consider SZ to be the greatest of all PvP servers, but that's like saying open battle.net is better than closed when we all know it's only better in the aspect that no one will police you.

Abacab "The REAL truth"
07-16-2011, 04:31 AM

PvE is the main focal point of this game, PvP is just situational. The people playing don't use PvP as intended and use it as a form of griefing via corpse camping and abusing mechanics which as I said before is ultimately bad for server stability because people spend more time trying to figure out new ways to grief instead of fostering growth.

Within 3 months the server will cannibalize itself into former Heresy/TDT members that have been collectively nut hugging since Daxum box going 15 strong against whatever guild Dankenstein and other rejects adhere to in order to complete epics and planar clears. Then within the next few months they go into post-emo apathy mode and cry about why there is no pvp to be found and the server has gone stale?

Well no shit, you just spent weeks running around on a level 14 monk bind camping people in noob zones with the assistance of some level 50 immortal healing, therefore ruining any sort of immersion and population building. It's for that same reason that the mechanics need tuned and PvP should be done via randomized non-interchangeable teams with staff policing to prevent the same 10 or so cocksuckers from running the server into the ground because they enjoy fearing lowbie's mobs into guards getting them killed in the process.

Harrison
07-16-2011, 04:39 AM
Abacab for GM.

Envious
07-16-2011, 04:42 AM

The more you know, *****

Rofl? What fucking Tallon Zek were you on? The one I was on was where the bastardized PvP on Sullon came from. Maybe you just played years after I quit.

Oh, and your not a better pvp'er than Touch. Your just not~

Abacab "The REAL truth"
07-16-2011, 04:47 AM
u r still nothing compared to me fyi

You're right

http://i56.tinypic.com/2edbfb9.jpg

It's embarrassing to be compared to some frat house fuck, still sitting around your shitty apartment selling dirtweed? Still putting Ben Harper and Sublime on your Ipod mix just to seem edgy? Still flipping those brim caps up and slamming down natty? Still playing the same 3 chords on your out-of-tune acoustic in some attempt to seem artistic and get laid?

You're the same type of dude that would pass out stoned and drunk giving me free range to rob you of your 360 and DVD collection, the same dude who's girl I would fuck and pass the clap on to you, the same dude I would sell bunk opium to because you're too much of a stoner to realize you're being strung along

So keep PvPing and slamming that redhead skank you're going places

JayDee
07-16-2011, 05:29 AM
Rofl? What fucking Tallon Zek were you on? The one I was on was where the bastardized PvP on Sullon came from. Maybe you just played years after I quit.

Oh, and your not a better pvp'er than Touch. Your just not~

Well, considering I was banned for corpse camping ...

Keep pretending though if it's glamorous to you.

Abacab "The REAL truth"
07-16-2011, 05:36 AM
I was banned for both corpse camping and cursing on Tallon Zek.

Keep pretending though if it's glamorous to you

on RZ we had a pretty hardcore population of anti-PK, that would come to the aid of unfair fights and relentless griefing which actually made it dangerous to just kill anyone you came across there were sever wide repercussions, reputations, and mostly honor to some degree.

Granted people still did that stuff but soon vacated to SZ when it opened because RZ politics interfered with their playstyle

SearyxTZ
07-16-2011, 05:37 AM
shit gettin real in here

JayDee
07-16-2011, 06:14 AM
on RZ we had a pretty hardcore population of anti-PK, that would come to the aid of unfair fights and relentless griefing which actually made it dangerous to just kill anyone you came across there were sever wide repercussions, reputations, and mostly honor to some degree.

Oh, the hypocrisy

But seriously, as a solo player, you are relegated to either hunting down newbs and griefing ala Area or creating a bunch of alts and camping them around at hotspots in hopes of catching big names off-guard, as all good players spam or have someone in their party spamming /w hotkeys.

I would tell you to not even waste your time with this box and wait for red99 where the pastures will be greener for solo types but tbh it seems like you don't have much else to do.

Kope
07-16-2011, 06:21 AM

Originally that was what it was supposed to be, and that's what it was for the majority of the time until about kunark when PDM took over the server. Once that happened people bent the rules (even more) to a point where you almost expected trains and people to cc, its the way it was.

Tonomar
07-16-2011, 11:54 AM
you know someone's mad when they start posting RL pics, abacab lawllllll.

Titanuk
07-16-2011, 12:04 PM
You're right

It's embarrassing to be compared to some frat house fuck, still sitting around your shitty apartment selling dirtweed? Still putting Ben Harper and Sublime on your Ipod mix just to seem edgy? Still flipping those brim caps up and slamming down natty? Still playing the same 3 chords on your out-of-tune acoustic in some attempt to seem artistic and get laid?

You're the same type of dude that would pass out stoned and drunk giving me free range to rob you of your 360 and DVD collection, the same dude who's girl I would fuck and pass the clap on to you, the same dude I would sell bunk opium to because you're too much of a stoner to realize you're being strung along

my life story all in one.

even if all that was true, im still better than you

ps i didnt read half of it still looking at that sexy man in the hat
and i still make more money than you at the age of 22

Tajin
07-16-2011, 12:24 PM
Log on today found Titanuk in freeport, engage titatnuk and begin wrathing him down...

Gets OOR'd By Tonomar the level 45 ranger who is just chain healing and sowing Titanuk, I run off and engage 5 minutes later, next thing you know Titanuk cries in vent he's rooted halp? and to the rescue comes Moose to pell and chain CC me...

I fucking hate you people. you cannot get ANYTHING accomplished without a crew to back you up in every engagement, be it chain grouping and grinding to 50 with your pre-made guild or running around with people twice your level immortal healing you at every opportunity.

If you can't handle pve nor pvp solo what is the point playing aside from just dick riding a zerg force to accomplish anything and everything in the game.

TL;DR

It's fucking stupid to have level 27's grouping with people twice their level in order to prevent retaliation via PvP so they can grind to 50 without any fear of being ganked

Play better bro, I take out groups by myself all the time. Even with oor healers

-Freez

Envious
07-16-2011, 12:45 PM
Well, considering I was banned for corpse camping ...

Keep pretending though if it's glamorous to you.

Thats funny, cause I didnt get banned for /q'ing pets on a guy from 50 to 44...

Or FD training the KC ent for hours at a time, even VS sometimes...

Or CC'ing this fag in Dalnir one night for 5+hrs with a GM watching and laughing cause the guy was dumb enough to talk shit the whole time...

Dunno, experiences may vary.

Buhbuh
07-16-2011, 01:23 PM
I feel so envy-ified.

You sound like Josh, Envious.

Tonomar
07-16-2011, 01:30 PM
I can tell by Abacab's handwriting that he's a faggot.

Buhbuh
07-16-2011, 01:33 PM
I can tell by Abacab's handwriting that he's a faggot.

Yup. Handwriting.

Csihar
07-16-2011, 01:35 PM
Abacab has the clap

Knuckle
07-16-2011, 01:42 PM
what everquest community isnt shit?

Buhbuh
07-16-2011, 01:45 PM
what everquest community isnt shit?

Your mom's. She uses a bidet. Naked.

azeth
07-16-2011, 03:13 PM

excuse while i LOL myself to death.

you work @ mcdonalds?

Bardalicious
07-16-2011, 03:19 PM
Maybe if you had posted a... ya know.. a deposit slip with 1 grand on it rather than the bottom that shows that's all you have in your acct... maybe...

But as is that's pretty lulzy man.

naez
07-16-2011, 03:24 PM
I make 9+ grand a week slangin

Harrison
07-16-2011, 04:02 PM
Thats funny, cause I didnt get banned for /q'ing pets on a guy from 50 to 44...

Or FD training the KC ent for hours at a time, even VS sometimes...

Or CC'ing this fag in Dalnir one night for 5+hrs with a GM watching and laughing cause the guy was dumb enough to talk shit the whole time...

Dunno, experiences may vary.

You are one of the reasons this community is shit. You're a joke. I hope you enjoy never having a server to call "home".

Foxx
07-16-2011, 04:24 PM
p sure this whole thread is a troll

Buhbuh
07-16-2011, 04:41 PM
p sure this whole thread is a troll

I'm pretty sure it's a thread.

Littlegyno
07-16-2011, 04:46 PM
You are one of the reasons this community is shit. You're a joke. I hope you enjoy never having a server to call "home".

Get a life nerd. EQEMU servers aren't "homes" they're fucking games.

Harrison
07-16-2011, 04:48 PM
That's why it's in quotations, mouthbreather.

Kope
07-16-2011, 04:49 PM
Get a life nerd. EQEMU servers aren't "homes" they're fucking games.

Sorry to break this to you but for all the time each and every one of us has put into this it's more than "a_game_003"

solid
07-16-2011, 06:00 PM
Sorry to break this to you but for all the time each and every one of us has put into this it's more than "a_game_003"

IT'S MORE THAN A GAME TO ME DAMMIT

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8246/stillrealdm8.jpg

Buhbuh
07-16-2011, 06:02 PM

Man, have you had those pre-packaged sandwiches from 7 Elevz? I had this Jack cheese/ Turkey earlier. It was delish.

Tonomar
07-16-2011, 06:05 PM

Priceless.

Littlegyno
07-16-2011, 06:47 PM
That's why it's in quotations, mouthbreather.

Quotations must excuse you for being a medic drop out basement dwelling nerd.

Just admit it's your life bro. It's alright. If I had gotten chaptered out of the Army for being a homosexual, I'd dedicate my life to 12 yr old video games too.

Harrison
07-16-2011, 06:56 PM
Yeah, that's about all I expected to be thrown back from children.

"He made a legitimate argument? I'm going to call him gay! That'll get him!"

Yeah, you're definitely "madbro."

Harrison
07-16-2011, 06:58 PM
The simple fact is that as far as gaming communities go, you guys are a cancerous blob. You are little more than overbloated server destroyers.

You claim you want pvp, but I don't think any of you have engaged in actual pvp in years. (Training, griefing, and the general faggotry you guys circlejerk in large groups with isn't pvp and any real player would agree.)

You could never hack it(lol pun intended) in real pvp.

Kope
07-16-2011, 07:04 PM

Haha that's awesome!

Littlegyno
07-16-2011, 07:05 PM
Yeah, that's about all I expected to be thrown back from children.

"He made a legitimate argument? I'm going to call him gay! That'll get him!"

Yeah, you're definitely "madbro."

The simple fact is that as far as gaming communities go, you guys are a cancerous blob. You are little more than overbloated server destroyers.

You claim you want pvp, but I don't think any of you have engaged in actual pvp in years. (Training, griefing, and the general faggotry you guys circlejerk in large groups with isn't pvp and any real player would agree.)

You could never hack it(lol pun intended) in real pvp.

Calm down bro. You don't have to spam your bullshit over and over ok?

lethdar
07-16-2011, 07:42 PM
Harrison you really seem to have some issues. ps broski, nothing lasts forever, do you think you're going to have your p99 loots buried with you when you kick the bucket?

Buhbuh
07-16-2011, 07:45 PM
Egyptians played EQ. That was the only treasure worth going in the tombs.

Titanuk
07-16-2011, 09:05 PM
Quotations must excuse you for being a medic drop out basement dwelling nerd.

Just admit it's your life bro. It's alright. If I had gotten chaptered out of the Army for being a homosexual, I'd dedicate my life to 12 yr old video games too.

medic drops outs r failures

Littlegyno
07-16-2011, 09:10 PM
medic drops outs r failures

I know bro. Scumbags like Harrison make me sick. Genuine American heroes like myself despise people like Harrison.

Buhbuh
07-16-2011, 09:23 PM
That's Harrison Ford you're talking about. He has saved his family and countless hot chicks for decades. A SAINT.

Littlegyno
07-16-2011, 09:28 PM
That's Harrison Ford you're talking about. He has saved his family and countless hot chicks for decades. A SAINT.

Nothing like Harrison Ford. P99 Harrison is a fat basement dwelling nerd who is also a shitbag Army drop out. I've literally known people with mental disabilities excel in the Army. Anybody can do it, except Harrison.

Harrison
07-16-2011, 09:34 PM
^admits to having retarded friends.

Must be difficult pvping with downies.

Knuckle
07-16-2011, 09:38 PM
faggots

Littlegyno
07-16-2011, 09:47 PM
Nothing like Harrison Ford. P99 Harrison is a fat basement dwelling nerd who is also a shitbag Army drop out. I've literally known people with mental disabilities excel in the Army. Anybody can do it, except Harrison.

Notice I said I've KNOWN people with mental disabilities excel in the Army, not EQ.

L2reading comprehension bro. Send me a PM of why you were scrubbed from the Army dog.

Bardalicious
07-16-2011, 09:52 PM

You're pretty much a shitbag. Feces? Really? You say stupid shit in ooc all day and wonder why people don't want you GMing or Guiding on this box and get mad about it like it's some fucking surprise.

Herp a derp. Either really bad troll or blatantly retarded cunt. I hope for your sake it's the first of those two.

Littlegyno
07-16-2011, 09:54 PM
You're pretty much a shitbag. Feces? Really? You say stupid shit in ooc all day and wonder why people don't want you GMing or Guiding on this box and get mad about it like it's some fucking surprise.

Herp a derp. Either really bad troll or blatantly retarded cunt. I hope for your sake it's the first of those two.

Coming from the 4th best bard out of 4 bards, this really means something.

Hint: it doesn't, you're a faggot.

Bardalicious
07-16-2011, 09:54 PM
Hay guise I play a 12 year old emulated MMORPG video game to pvp and shit on the faces of other players of a 12 year old emulated MMORPG video game.

BUT U DON'T HAVE I LIFE AND I DO OK???????/?!!11one

Littlegyno
07-16-2011, 09:56 PM
Hay guise I play a 12 year old emulated MMORPG video game to pvp and shit on the faces of other players of a 12 year old emulated MMORPG video game.

BUT U DON'T HAVE I LIFE AND I DO OK???????/?!!11one

Glad you understand dog. Now people don't interrupt your superiors. Thanks in advance dipshit nigdog.

Bardalicious
07-16-2011, 09:57 PM
Coming from the 4th best bard out of 4 bards, this really means something.

Hint: it doesn't, you're a faggot.

Not my fault you constantly daydream of a fantasy character from Lord of the Rings taking your anal virginity. Juss'ayin.

Littlegyno
07-16-2011, 09:59 PM
Not my fault you constantly daydream of a fantasy character from Lord of the Rings taking your anal virginity. Juss'ayin.

Not a fan of him bro, just picked an avatar. I'm glad you're swinging on my nuts though.

BTW, I'd bang Legolas in a heartbeat ok.

Barkingturtle
07-16-2011, 10:01 PM
Community in this thread seems solid.

Don't know what the OP is whining about.

Bardalicious
07-16-2011, 10:23 PM
I've come to fully understand and embrace the different types of players that make up this community.

P99 - Population:

~65% now-grown-up kiddies that never got to do anything big or bad back when the game was good. All grown up, spiteful, and have something to prove, thus they shit in socks to stare at the PC for a feeling of accomplishment for things that haven't mattered since roughly 2001.

~20% EverQuest burn outs. They know everything about the game and make sure you know it. They don't really obtain any sense of accomplishment from it any more yet they've pissed 12 years of their life away on it thus far, so why try learning something new?

~15% New players, casuals, etc.

Red99 - Population:

~75% now-grown-up kiddies of the red variety. These are the people that constantly got shit on whilst playing on real servers, with real players that held real PVP mentalities. Vengeance is the name of their game and it comes mainly in two flavors: Hacking and Griefing.

~20% Red EQ burn outs. They came, they saw, they conquered. Now, they spend their days daydreaming of reliving that past glory on a server that had a population better than what amounts to 100 grown men shitting and pissing in the same living space til it overflows and drowns everyone. Naively they continue on despite the previous mentioned player type.

~5% New players, casuals, etc. that don't generally last past the first week they started playing because of the first type of player, unless they learn to adapt and thus are assimilated into them.

Lets face it. One of the best aspects of PVP on live was the informal balance between PKs, anti-PKs, and neutrals. The game worked because of that system. I never understood it before when I actually played on Live, but I do now. There needs to be that check-and-balance of sorts to protect players from being shit on, having to join a vindictive guild of a bunch of other people that got shit on, just to roam around and try to shit on other people. Clearly evident when someone gets corpse camped endlessly and the entire community here jests merely because they are not on the receiving end at the time.

Bardalicious
07-16-2011, 10:30 PM
Not a fan of him bro, just picked an avatar. I'm glad you're swinging on my nuts though.

BTW, I'd bang Legolas in a heartbeat ok.

Not my fault you enjoy me swinging on your nuts. Juss'ayin.

Littlegyno
07-16-2011, 10:46 PM
Not my fault you enjoy me swinging on your nuts. Juss'ayin.

Nothing like a mouth around my balls brew.

Knuckle
07-16-2011, 11:14 PM
your mostly idiots that categorize mmos because you accept the fact that people cant think for themselves and can be labeled by a set of pre concieved actions and decisions to handle situations.

Buhbuh
07-17-2011, 12:02 AM
Eh, most players I've talked to outside the game use MQ or have admitted to using it in some way or another, it seems like; if not blatantly to escape dying or to /follow (melees in particular), at least to use a tracking feature.

We definitely have a group of EQ fanatics, and it won't ever be the same again where you'll find newbies and people not looking for the edge over people.

Most people will take whatever edge they can get, regardless of the consequences (which isn't just an EQ issue =p). An edge, for instance (which wasn't hacking), that I remember people taking advantage of was the constant imbalance of classes and those flavors of the month. Mages were ridiculous. Warriors in the beginning were retarded and in some ways still are, I imagine.

And whether you can prove it or not, a lot of fucking people were hacking on VZ/TZ.

JayDee
07-17-2011, 12:18 AM
Grobb Grobb Army of Grobb amirite

Akim
07-17-2011, 03:15 AM
Egyptians played EQ. That was the only treasure worth going in the tombs.

lol

Envious
07-17-2011, 04:02 AM

This lack of aggression is why your a washout faggot that couldnt hack it.

Btw, my "home" atm is P99...

And who the fuck are you?

Littlegyno
07-17-2011, 10:48 AM

Envious, I like you pal.

Harrison, tell me why you washed out of the Army brew. I'm sympathetic ok.

Harrison
07-17-2011, 11:34 AM
ITT: kids that can't handle pvp.

Macken
07-17-2011, 11:57 AM
... I never understood it before when I actually played on Live, but I do now since i met Macken. There needs to be that check-and-balance of sorts to protect players from being shit on, having to join a vindictive guild of a bunch of other people that got shit on, just to roam around and try to shit on other people...

Bardalicious simultaneously explaining why he can't win free trade pvp and why he always dies to macken in same paragraph.

Littlegyno
07-17-2011, 12:27 PM
ITT: kids that can't handle pvp.

Is that you in your avatar brew? You look like a fatbody Gomer Pyle motherfucker brew.

Prince
07-17-2011, 01:41 PM
thread took a turn down the shitter

Buhbuh
07-17-2011, 02:16 PM
Get the Roto-Rooter.

JayDee
07-17-2011, 05:16 PM
thread took a turn down the shitter

how much does it weigh, goldstein

Prince
07-17-2011, 07:10 PM
OME PEOPLE ARE A LITTLE SMARTER THAN TO BUY A TOYODA NOW ANYWAY THINK HOW MANY AMERICANS WERE KILL IN WW2 UNDER COMMANDER TOYOYDA NUFF SAID

Titanuk
07-18-2011, 09:31 PM
fail thread

Qauz
07-18-2011, 09:43 PM
wanna be friends? pl me and ill heal u all day

Prince
07-18-2011, 09:59 PM
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/7/2011/07/footnipple.jpg

fiegi
07-18-2011, 10:10 PM
wear socks

Bardalicious
07-18-2011, 10:20 PM
VZTZ down and now LoL matchmaking shitting out again for the 2nd night in a row. It's a FUCKING CONSPIRACY.

naez
07-18-2011, 10:33 PM
http://files.sharenator.com/hurr_durr_derp_face_deeeerp_Random_Memes_and_Other _LOLZ-s500x375-154948-580.gifhttp://files.sharenator.com/hurr_durr_derp_face_deeeerp_Random_Memes_and_Other _LOLZ-s500x375-154948-580.gifhttp://files.sharenator.com/hurr_durr_derp_face_deeeerp_Random_Memes_and_Other _LOLZ-s500x375-154948-580.gifhttp://files.sharenator.com/hurr_durr_derp_face_deeeerp_Random_Memes_and_Other _LOLZ-s500x375-154948-580.gifhttp://files.sharenator.com/hurr_durr_derp_face_deeeerp_Random_Memes_and_Other _LOLZ-s500x375-154948-580.gifhttp://files.sharenator.com/hurr_durr_derp_face_deeeerp_Random_Memes_and_Other _LOLZ-s500x375-154948-580.gifhttp://files.sharenator.com/hurr_durr_derp_face_deeeerp_Random_Memes_and_Other _LOLZ-s500x375-154948-580.gifhttp://files.sharenator.com/hurr_durr_derp_face_deeeerp_Random_Memes_and_Other _LOLZ-s500x375-154948-580.gifhttp://files.sharenator.com/hurr_durr_derp_face_deeeerp_Random_Memes_and_Other _LOLZ-s500x375-154948-580.gifhttp://files.sharenator.com/hurr_durr_derp_face_deeeerp_Random_Memes_and_Other _LOLZ-s500x375-154948-580.gif

Prince
07-18-2011, 10:55 PM
wud neg rep if i cud

naez
07-18-2011, 11:13 PM
id neg rep your haggard ass hairy foot nipple

lethdar
07-20-2011, 12:51 AM
id neg rep your haggard ass hairy foot nipple

you're a fucking monkey

KilyenaMage
07-20-2011, 03:31 AM

TL;DR

You forgot to mention the part where he trash talks you while doing it.

Also...this guy sounds really mad. Is it the thinning hair?

KilyenaMage
07-20-2011, 03:32 AM
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/7/2011/07/footnipple.jpg

Tralina's foot bottom view this time?

Scrooge
07-20-2011, 09:31 AM
This must be the new Comedy Central thread...

Misto
07-20-2011, 12:53 PM
You're right

http://i56.tinypic.com/2edbfb9.jpg

This was the most epic thing I've ever read on the forum. Not because it's a long troll post, but because it is probably true.

QFTT - Mainly quoted because Sublime sucks.

Crenshinabon
07-20-2011, 11:42 PM
It takes like 5 days to hit 50.
Just level up maybe?
Don't get into stupid fights.
Make friends with some newer players.
Don't become part of the problem yourself.

Your post is so full of whine.

Titanuk
07-21-2011, 04:12 AM
This was the most epic thing I've ever read on the forum. Not because it's a long troll post, but because it is probably true.

QFTT - Mainly quoted because Sublime sucks.

100% true

naez
07-21-2011, 08:11 PM
Sublime is amongst the most original, creative, and talented bands to ever exist

Qauz
07-21-2011, 11:39 PM
sublime is great. i love their new stuff.

Harrison
07-22-2011, 10:36 AM
lol sublime exists solely for half-retarded burnouts to talk about music like they know anything about it

bjosh
07-22-2011, 12:00 PM
YOU MAD BREW?

naez
07-22-2011, 12:47 PM
http://pete.com/files/photos/le-a.jpg

Tonomar
07-22-2011, 03:05 PM
http://pete.com/files/photos/le-a.jpg

Oh wow, that's like texting language in a name. Her mom must have been 12 (lol, stereotype) when she had big Le-a.

Bardalicious
07-22-2011, 03:45 PM
That is so rofl. What's the moms name? "Onher." ?

korian
07-23-2011, 07:45 AM
YOU MAD BREW?

bjosh i was just thinking about you

where have you been

Koota
07-23-2011, 09:20 AM
zzzzzzz

Tajin
07-23-2011, 10:29 AM
bjosh i miss you bud!! its Freez!! VZTZ back up, come play and come in vent ill let u know what it is when u get on

georgie
07-23-2011, 11:47 PM

glad you found a home, even though it's a sack-a-shit apartment. most-likely.

fiegi
07-24-2011, 12:07 AM
lots of hate in this thread

Pudge
07-24-2011, 02:14 AM
bros. the pvp community needs to come together in this time of chrisis and blueb it up in order to secure our future.

for the love of god. pls. just be..... sociable for 30 minutes (the equivalent of about 50 days online) and maybe the p99 staff will see that only 15% of you assholes are... irreconcilable assholes.

and that 85% are cool. like i've said before. i cant play till mid august sometime. but i hope for word of red99 by that time for sure

bakkily
07-24-2011, 12:20 PM
so which pvp server do most of you guys play on?

been on the uthgard daoc server, only to find out people dont pvp till lvl 50, and a month of playing maybe 20 or so hours, casually, wishing i could kill some others, only lvl 20 there atm

just wanting to try out some eq pvp

Scrooge
08-01-2011, 01:33 PM
so which pvp server do most of you guys play on?

been on the uthgard daoc server, only to find out people dont pvp till lvl 50, and a month of playing maybe 20 or so hours, casually, wishing i could kill some others, only lvl 20 there atm

just wanting to try out some eq pvp

That's not really true, I've gone up the ladder lots of times over the past few years and there has been plenty of pvp starting at lvl 25 all the way up to 49, more than plenty on the weekends especially.

Stopping at lvl 20, I can understand why you'd think that way though.

In fact, there's a new Uthgard - Midgard group starting up soon, looking for players who'd be interested in seeing all DAOC PVP has to offer!

Titanuk
09-12-2011, 08:49 PM
"People like to set illusions for themselves, and exist within the boundaries of those illusions."
-Scrooge, 50 Enchanter of Akatsuki

u should try coming up with your own quote instead of stealing an Animes.
that is all

Envious
09-13-2011, 12:32 AM
SOmeone post a thread necro pic.

Sack-a-shit apartment = metaphor? I dont get it, your reaching son.

Nirgon
09-13-2011, 09:51 AM
Sounds like a classic PvP experience was had.

Crenshinabon
09-13-2011, 11:23 AM
Red99 gonna bring a lot more in and no global ooc. So I am thinking the community will be MUCH better,

istealbicycles
09-13-2011, 12:27 PM

TL;DR

Wow you wrote a lot of sentences and paragraphs that sounds pretty mad to me lol.

Plus, you forgot there is no rules in pvp pretty much so sucks for you

Titanuk
09-13-2011, 05:16 PM
yea hes bad and mad

Wonton
09-13-2011, 07:20 PM

TL;DR

this sounds like your complaining about people having guild help? new to eq?

Titanuk
09-24-2011, 11:43 PM
this sounds like your complaining about people having guild help? new to eq?

sqweeeeiner

s1ckness
08-13-2013, 03:21 AM
bump

Gustoo
08-13-2013, 03:26 AM
I only read page 16 but I don't like this thread.

Clark
08-13-2013, 03:26 AM
http://s10.postimg.org/9jv8my48p/whatu_talkinbout.jpg

http://s10.postimg.org/i3j7yg1yx/white_greedy_genius_ocean_runner.jpg

s1ckness
09-18-2013, 01:35 AM
bump

runlvlzero
09-18-2013, 02:17 AM
abacab, u p-mad, i suggest you create a zerg and unzerg the box

heals4reals
09-18-2013, 02:21 AM