PDA

View Full Version : Mouslook Bug - Mac via parralels

maddawg69
01-11-2024, 01:37 PM
Hi everyone, I'm tired of my old PC laptop and don't want to buy a new one just for P99.
I have the game running on my M3 macbook pro via parralels, after much tweaking everything work GREAT except....
When mouselook is engaged with a right click and movement, sporadically the view will jump dramatically instead of track smoothly. This mouselook can either stay where it is at and work normally, or it can shift my view immediately to vertical or straight down at the ground. Coming back to center is a challenge and it can turn me around, if I am running. This one thing makes the game largely unplayable unless I completely disable mouselook, which really sucks in its own way.
I have tried every different setting modications regarding mouse sensitivity, which has no effect on this particular jumpiness from right-click mouselook. I have changed the maxFPS, which has no effect. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

maddawg69
01-11-2024, 04:02 PM
Nevermind, this was fixed by switching parralels mode from productivity to gaming.