PDA

View Full Version : Changing the resolution of JUST the character selection screen

Eshaton
01-05-2024, 09:21 PM
Im on an ultrawide curved. Have the game set up fine when I play, However the character selection screen always goes full screen at my desktop resolution. Any way to tweak the INI to change the resolution of the character selection screen only. IN game is set up perfectly took a bit using viewport command to do it. So I dont want to mess that up.

Anyhow thanks in advance

mcoy
01-06-2024, 07:50 AM
My whole EQ window stays windowed throughout server/char select and in-game. If you alt-enter does it not stay windowed?

-Mcoy

Eshaton
01-11-2024, 11:31 AM
Think this is a misscomunication. my only settings issue is the size of the char select screen period. I am trying to make the char select smaller. Not the whole screen.

mcoy
01-11-2024, 12:28 PM
Think this is a misscomunication. my only settings issue is the size of the char select screen period. I am trying to make the char select smaller. Not the whole screen.

So char select is in a window, just at the wrong resolution?

-Mcoy

3ricwhite
01-13-2024, 02:27 PM
Interested to hear the solution here as I am having the same issue. Can't create a new character as the "enter world/next" button is not present but if i log into an existing character and come back, it kind of resets the resolution and fixes the issue.

My problem is that a friend and I recently installed to try out P99 blue and decided to check green out but I have no characters to switch to and come back so can't create any characters on green.

void221
01-14-2024, 12:36 AM
I use this 4k ui because of my big TV.
If the ui is installed i am also not able to create a New character, because this NEXT button is missing.
I have to reinstall the original UI , create a New Character, and when it is done i install this 4k UI again.