PDA

View Full Version : P99 Servers not showing up on Server List

Aibe Fromen
12-11-2023, 11:13 PM
Good evening all -

Returning to the game after a pretty long hiatus - finally got the install working but P99 isn't showing up on the server list. I checked both Legends Servers and the Standard Servers lists and none of blue, green, or red are show up at all.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance

mcoy
12-16-2023, 10:05 AM
What's in your eqhost.txt?

[LoginServer]
Host=login.eqemulator.net:5998

-Mcoy

Gilarn
12-31-2023, 10:22 AM
I had this problem on a hotel wifi-- so network related.. :)

Korach
01-21-2024, 10:47 PM
I had this problem on a hotel wifi-- so network related.. :)

So is there a way to get around this?

Kavious
01-22-2024, 04:40 PM
You can try and see if the middlemand login helper can make it work. It filters the server list so it only focuses on the Project 1999 servers and ignores everything else

You do have to edit your eqhosts.txt file to enable it, instructions/download on the github:

https://github.com/rm-you/p99-login-middlemand/releases

Mikasa
03-12-2024, 03:12 AM
Good evening all -

Returning to the game after a pretty long hiatus - finally got the install working but P99 isn't showing up on the server list. I checked both Legends Servers and the Standard Servers lists and none of blue, green, or red are show up at all. contexto (https://contexto-wordle.com/)

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance

In my opinion, this issue happened due to firewall issues, outdated launchers, server maintenance, or unstable internet connection. I suggest disabling firewalls, and verifying game files.

roguep1999
03-13-2024, 12:00 PM
It is p1999 firewall problem, it mostly happens around 9am to 12pm EST. Maybe someone was doing server attack that triggers alarm to block certain section of IP. You can search p1999 wiki, i remembered they talk about it somewhere.

soundcloudmp3
03-16-2024, 02:59 AM
It is p1999 firewall problem, it mostly happens around 9am to 12pm EST. Maybe someone was doing server attack that triggers alarm to block certain section of IP. You can search p1999 wiki, i remembered they talk about it somewhere. [SIZE="1"]

Make sure you haven't accidentally filtered out P99 servers in your game settings and double-check your internet connection for any glitches. If problems continue, it might be helpful to contact P99 support for assistance.