PDA

View Full Version : couple GINA questions

EQBallzz
11-25-2023, 11:17 PM
It's been a while since I used GINA. I can't seem to get a few things working that I think I had working in the past if anyone knows any tricks.

These are mostly chanter specific timers.

1. charm. Since charm duration is too variable a countdown timer isn't really feasible and there isn't a log message for charm landing to even start the timer. Instead I set a stopwatch timer to count up at the message that you are casting charm so it will at least tell me how stale my charm is and then I can set a voice trigger for when it breaks.

This works well enough for charm breaks and the stopwatch works while I'm actively charming. However, I can't make the timer go away when I'm not charming. It just counts up forever. Anyone have any tips on either killing the timer manually (I tried using an end early text message but that won't work) or maybe just a different way to deal with charm altogether?

2. mezz on multiple targets. I have mezz timer set and it mostly work except when there are multiple targets mezzed. If I put the mezz has ended message as an end early message it just kills all mez timers. I had to remove that and just put the {s} has been slain message but not sure if that's the best way to deal with this.

3. related to the first point I can't seem to manually kill buff timers with a text message or emote (pretty sure I did this in the past) and I can't figure out why. I see the message in the log but when I use a text message like "cancel clarity" as an end early message it doesn't remove the timer. No clue why this doesn't work.

4. Is there any way to prevent buffs from other people to show up? This isn't a huge deal but if there are any tricks to block getting 20 buff timers when I'm in EC or near other groups that would be lovely. At worst if I could find an answer to #3 I could at least kill them manually with a text message.

mcoy
11-26-2023, 01:05 PM
I'm too lazy for that - I imported someone else's triggers...

A quick google led me to this, but I haven't used this package.

https://www.reddit.com/r/project1999/comments/qu0s3w/gina_pack_with_all_class_spells/

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r40YCYZWT7LZs2ynnpIyh6kZvDIkCSJy/view

-Mcoy

Infectious
11-26-2023, 06:40 PM
Download EQtool. Their is a link to it here. Beats gina in every way. Live maps/mob info windows and everything else. All trigger are preloaded and ready to go