PDA

View Full Version : NPC Spawn Issue: Broon not spawning?

utenan
10-30-2009, 02:21 AM
In EK Broon is suppose to spawn. Posts on alla say he spawns near the path by the highpass entrance. A hill giant spawns there, and I think Broon is suppose to spawn in his place. EQatlas also says there are no hill giants in EK. Droon is always up though, in the water by the bridge, right by the druid ring. The order is suppose to be, kill Broon, he spawns droon, kill droon, he spawns proon. When you kill Droon, Proon does spawn, after killing Proon there is still no Broon. Maybe I have not been there long enough, but seems like Broon is bugged.

*edit* Ive just read several times that Broon is suppose to spawn in the water next the the bridge, so Droon atm is suppose to be Broon i guess.

nilbog
04-11-2010, 11:31 PM
Can anyone tell me exactly how this is supposed to work?

Broon should spawn in the water, 100% of the time?

When killed, he can pop either Droon or Proon? Or is it always Droon, then Proon. Is it 100% of the time? Or is more of a 70/30 droon/proon.

Do droon and proon both spawn at the same area on the mountain around y1982, x829?

Somekid123
04-12-2010, 05:16 PM
Fyi I did this like a week before server went down, 50 druid and was bored.

The correct back to back spawn cycle is working, but it takes like 10 minutes for the next one to pop.

The first 3-4 or whatever it is are suppose to spawn in water, and the last one who was blue at 50 runs down from the hill [not agro's though, just runs]

All is working well, just suppose to be back to back instant.

nilbog
04-23-2010, 08:57 PM
I got this fixed up. Should be working better next restart.

Wenai
04-29-2010, 09:30 AM
Moving to resolved.

guineapig
04-29-2010, 10:59 AM
Confirmed, he was on track near the EK druid ring last night. Cons light blue to a level 35.