PDA

View Full Version : 7 Paladin LFG

Tornin
07-11-2011, 10:41 PM
I'm fairly new to the server and I am having a horrible time getting a group. <insert Paladin jokes here> It seems most people are playing solo classes.

I'd really enjoy a regular group or a guild with toons around my level that would like to group. Send me a /tell on Tornin if you're interested.

Krait
07-11-2011, 10:58 PM
Its been said here before and I've seen it already; everyone is lfg but won't start one so just find a spot and advertise your own group.

I'm 8 and I'll look for ya.

Beaumontt
07-11-2011, 11:10 PM
Crushbone. =)

Tarathiel
07-11-2011, 11:29 PM
if you started in qeynos thats probably half your problem... check out the freeport or gfay area lots of newbies and twinks lfg out there.... keep up hope! as a tank you should have no problem finding a group... worst case scenario you can always duo.. pally's make great duo partners with virtually any class

Dr4z3r
07-12-2011, 09:29 AM
if you started in qeynos thats probably half your problem... check out the freeport or gfay area lots of newbies and twinks lfg out there.... keep up hope! as a tank you should have no problem finding a group...

^ This is exactly right: the Qeynos area is really bad for fresh-starters on this server, but the EC/NRo area, and the GFay/Crushbone areas are frequently full of life.

Messianic
07-12-2011, 09:38 AM
^ This is exactly right: the Qeynos area is really bad for fresh-starters on this server, but the EC/NRo area, and the GFay/Crushbone areas are frequently full of life.

Qeynos is bad for grouping, but incredible for soloing your way out of the 6-10 malaise. Just farm the garbage out of gnoll fangs and get to 10/11 or so that way.

Then go group.