PDA

View Full Version : World War II (part2)

Duik
09-17-2023, 05:59 AM
Looks like we headed for WWII. Again. Oh well.
Stable genius foretells WWII in rambling incoheRANT speech.

Good grief. Get a grip people and see a spade as a spade.

Sauce? You've seen it and (depending on your colour, yes,that's how it's spelt) already excused it.

Popcorn please.

magnetaress
09-17-2023, 09:57 AM
huh?

we've been at war constantly since before 1942 and it has never stopped we even fought the chinese back in like ... history has been whitewashed butt i clearly remember standing infront of an exhibit in the infrantry museum where they talked about 100-150 years ago an entire division got routed out of china of american soldiers

a lot of other stuff still exists in the historical record mostly the "Pro-CIA tampering with other ppls countries side"... buttt ya

we've been full on 24/7 warfare if think we ever had a state of peace where we weren't actually sending americans to die in g-d awful other countries u R a moron

there is no period of "American Isolationism" it's a fraud the gubbament has been funneling ur tax dollars into other ppls private wars forever and ever.

America was designed to be the worlds SURPLUSS western popluation so --- the lower level grunts that the french and germans and brits could expend else where ---- aside from the NAZI rocking that boat for a few decades that has always been the case. P.S. A lot of germans fought on the US and British side during WWII so uhm, lol we basically got involved in a european civil war. So NOTHING and I mean literally nothing has changed Globalization wise since after the fall of the ottomans.

magnetaress
09-17-2023, 10:03 AM
looks like we removed that data point to make the Comunist party not look like the aggressors in china at some point just to be friendly ! i think it was right around or right before or right after that time butt i cannnnooottt be 100% sure my mermory is shit, I just know US. Troops where in a fortified position on what historically precommie chinese soil and lost bigly. It was on the mainland tho.

"China didn't exist yet" it was before modern communism, it was still in the country/people/lands tho. Before MAO although it could have been the precursor to Mao's troops who did it !

If i remember correctly pretty much after that we just used spies only after that. and didn't actually have relations with them until after Mao got in power which was like ~60 years later or something.

Anyways don't be a moran. @op

Swish
09-17-2023, 04:18 PM
How long until conscription? I need warder loot on the new elf box.

magnetaress
09-17-2023, 04:30 PM
They can conscript me if they give me a wheel chair with a machine gun on it.

Trexller
09-17-2023, 04:34 PM
They can conscript me if they give me a wheel chair with a machine gun on it.

we got you covered.

https://www.militarytrader.com/.image/t_share/MTY3Mzc5MTQxNzcxMDExNjk2/image-placeholder-title.jpg

magnetaress
09-17-2023, 04:48 PM
we got you covered.

https://www.militarytrader.com/.image/t_share/MTY3Mzc5MTQxNzcxMDExNjk2/image-placeholder-title.jpg

:D

Trexller
09-17-2023, 04:59 PM
:D

M50 Ontos is probably the most American weapon ever designed.

BnNI5ZE-Cz4

magnetaress
09-17-2023, 05:06 PM
M50 Ontos is probably the most American weapon ever designed.

BnNI5ZE-Cz4

Liked, subscribed, and thumbs up.

If you gotta fight. May as well enjoy it!

Trexller
09-17-2023, 05:08 PM
Liked, subscribed, and thumbs up.

If you gotta fight. May as well enjoy it!

"how do we aim the big guns?"

"with .50 tracer rounds"

most marine corps shit ever

Duik
09-17-2023, 07:28 PM
Bet it all on RED!

Lune
09-17-2023, 07:40 PM
We all just one dreidel spin away from getting mowed down on some beach off Qingdao. Don't think you've aged out, either, or that death will be a release. AI is gonna be able to emulsify you and pour you into a tank turret starcraft dragoon style.

Trexller
09-17-2023, 08:04 PM
why Qingdao? china gonna invade south korea while we're all distracted by taiwan?

last month the chinese were staging amphibious tanks in Fujian.

taiwan straight is some rough seas and it's a longer crossing than the english channel