PDA

View Full Version : 50 SK looking for guild

gruumsh
07-10-2011, 12:24 PM
Hello all,

I am currently a 50 shadowknight and I'm looking for a good guild to join. I want to join a guild where I can consistently find good groups to do dungeon crawls/exp groups and that can provide help for questing. I also would like to try and see the raiding aspect of classic EQ (never really played during classic era) and would love to be a part of some kunark/planes raids.

My play times are probably 6pm-11pm CST, looking forward to hearing what's out there!

MoonlightStoner
08-12-2011, 04:09 AM
if you're interested in a quality guild with laid-back yet serious players, we're not an insanely huge guild nor are we tiny, we don't want to zerg mobs we prefer quality over quantity by far, we're clearing planes and doing pre-epic stuff atm, you should be able to find people to join groups with easily of all classes most of us are 55+ and keyed for everything that's needed to xp, our sk's are also full planar and all of our gear rots, think we might only need one set of boots feel free to contact me in game if interested looking forward to hearing from ya, Dimithio <Reclamation>

HallygukRZ
08-12-2011, 04:56 AM
We're looking for people like you. Check http://wudan.guildlaunch.com if we're something for you, too. If you got any questions, PM me :)