PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Ogre Murder, Betrayal?

FergusBeley
08-06-2023, 01:30 PM
Hail! I left the tall-ceiling comfort of my Ogre home to visit friends in the claustrophobic-but-pristine Dark Elf city, where I was murdered twice. The first time I was trying to go to the bank, thinking our mutual dark alliance would protect me from hate crimes and bigotry, but I was slain upon entering the establishment.

I figured that perhaps I was mistaken that being a baddie with a heart of gold meant I could wander the Dark Elf city as a free Ogre and thought I better keep to the Foreign Quarter, which is clearly the filthy, segregated area detested by the local Dark Elites. That's fine. I am under no illusions that I am aesthetically pleasing- though I have great bosoms- I am too much woman for these whispy, foul beta Elves. I found my place among the Ogres there and proceeded to look for my trainer, as I am having an issue with Meditate not working. I only found venders but there was a room with more Ogres and my friend thought I might find a trainer there. I was slain- by an Ogre- before I was fully in the door. Did my Dark Elf friend betray me? What is going on that I can't go to cities with dark allegiance in peace?! WHO WILL AVENGE ME?

Videri
08-06-2023, 02:02 PM
Many factions. Which Ogre?