PDA

View Full Version : LETS PVP!

Mysin
07-09-2011, 10:45 PM
im jsut coming back to eq.. after 9 long years... makes me tear up... used to play when i was 10-12 years of age.. always watched my dad be a noob smoking his ciggerete while he booted up the ole windows 98 we had running.. and we would switch off every 4 hours.. he would group and heal groups like a noob.. but me.. i had somethign my sinister up my sleeve.. i wanted to kill people.. the thought of another person losing there beloved items.. grasping them in my hands and imagining the look on the 20+ year old guys face screaming at his computer because he was beat by a kid.. made me wake up refreshed each and every day... that being said.. i got up to around 38 or 40 maybe? took me 2 years to get there because i was well.. fuck 10 lol.. but my most cherished memories of playing where pvp...

THAT BEING SAID... (sorry about the emotional essay) i wanted to start a new toon.. i was thinking a dwarf warrior.. or halfling rogue to pvp with... possibly a dwarf paladin? any suggestions or tips.. i dont want a caster.. i want to cut ones head clean off.. or stab him in the asshole..

so
1) paladin dwarf
2)halfling rogue
3)dwarf warrior..

which will fair better in pvp? not just endgame.. but for all game.

Tonomar
07-09-2011, 11:45 PM
You won't have to decide until there's a server out, if there ever is.

Terpuntine
07-10-2011, 12:48 AM
10 bucks says you wont last a week if they release a new server.

naez
07-10-2011, 01:07 AM
rogue would prolly be gankiest and pally better for 1v1s p much any class is good in group pvp tbh hth

Knuckle
07-10-2011, 10:41 PM
paladins ftw

deakolt
07-10-2011, 10:50 PM
10 bucks says you wont last a week if they release a new server.

why would you say shit like this? pvp community already small enough as is

JayDee
07-11-2011, 01:15 AM
Only takes one person to grief

Mysin
07-16-2011, 07:33 PM
ya.... i probably wouldnt last.. but i can try... getting ganked and ganking are the funs parts.. i want to be able to solo pvp.. and not zerg.. zerg doesnt take skill.. engaging in 1v1 and winning is skill... jsut my opinion.. anyone can find a kid in the street with 2 or 3 of there friends and win... but when its 1v1, it gives the other person a shot.. also.. i was wondering upon death do you lose an item or 2? or is there anyway or making another character lose items? little more rewarding if i can get something other than my satisfaction of knowing i made them ragequit irl.

korian
07-18-2011, 03:26 AM
thing is with no two boxing, you wont be doing a lot of solo pvp'n if you cant port about

well, maybe for a little while until the world starts to get bigger in kunark at least
so there is that