PDA

View Full Version : Helm not showing?

rvanatta01
07-29-2023, 10:27 AM
Hello,

For some reason the graphic for my helm is not showing. I am quite sure the helm has a graphic (Crustacean Shell Helm). I have tried toggling "show my helm" on and off several times, camping, zoning, restarting, and nothing seems to show the helm.

Also, for some reason, each time I start up the game the "show my helm" is defaulted to off. It seems like this is the opposite problem that most people have? Or maybe it's just a graphical error. Would love to hear some thoughts on this

-Thanks!

Deathrydar
07-29-2023, 03:31 PM
All I can say is that there are several helms in this game that do not have a graphic. Also, my "Show my helm" button is deselected every time I log on as well. It has always been that way.

rvanatta01
07-29-2023, 06:42 PM
All I can say is that there are several helms in this game that do not have a graphic. Also, my "Show my helm" button is deselected every time I log on as well. It has always been that way.

Thanks again Death!

Kavious
07-29-2023, 08:03 PM
Crustacean Shell Helm doesnt get a graphic until towards the end of Luclin (Jul 2002)

It has no graphic here since it would be out of era

Trelaboon
07-30-2023, 06:15 AM
Crustacean Shell Helm doesnt get a graphic until towards the end of Luclin (Jul 2002)

It has no graphic here since it would be out of era

Was this changed sometime recently? It used to have a graphic. Actually if you look up the set in the Wiki, there’s a picture of a dwarf wearing “first full set of crustacean” and his helm is visible

Kavious
07-30-2023, 09:33 AM
Was fixed in 2019 according to the bug report thread

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327745

That would make it confusing if theres a screenshot on the wiki showing the helm

rvanatta01
07-30-2023, 03:25 PM
Was fixed in 2019 according to the bug report thread

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327745

That would make it confusing if theres a screenshot on the wiki showing the helm

Ahhhh! This explains it. I also saw the graphic in the Wiki and was confused by this. Thank you for sharing!

Also thank you Kavious for the fact