PDA

View Full Version : Possible to switch from server to server?

itman219
07-14-2023, 02:30 PM
I scoured looking for this answer before posting. Here's my situation.

- I started playing P99 back in 2015 and stopped.
- Started playing again recently.
- I remembered my forum account.
- Tried to remember my game-login password for my old character. I could not.
- I told myself, oh well, I'll make a new character.
- I didn't remember the server I created my old character on, so I made a new account on green.
- Today I remembered my old password.
- Found out my old character was on blue.
- I'd like to move my blue character to green so it's on the same server as my new character.
- I'm liking the newbie level grind, so my overall goal is to simply collapse my old character and move all items and coin to my newbie character and delete the old one.

Is this possible?

loramin
07-14-2023, 03:54 PM
- I'd like to move my blue character to green so it's on the same server as my new character.
Is this possible?

No.

Someday, Green might be merged into Blue, but it wouldn't make sense to transfer in the other direction since Blue has been around longer and had buggier/unclassic code for longer.

Videri
07-14-2023, 04:01 PM
They won’t. Mainly because the staff are unpaid volunteers and if they did a character transfer for you, they’d have to do them for everyone else. Also because Blue has existed for 11 years and Green has existed for under 4 years. It was a fresh start. People can’t transfer their super-Velious-best-in-slot-geared characters to have an advantage over characters on Green.

Lots of fun to be had on either server. See you around.

itman219
07-14-2023, 04:26 PM
All of these comments makes perfect sense. Thank you. You know what they say, it never hurts to ask :)