PDA

View Full Version : Hunter: Dad, why didn't I get 2-3 years in Jail for felony gun possession?

Castle2.0
06-24-2023, 11:19 PM
Hunter: Dad, why didn't I get 2-3 years in Jail for felony gun possession?
Joe: Because you ain't (Kodak) Black!

Duik
06-25-2023, 12:16 AM
Attacking gun owners/possesion. Typical liberal tactic.
Pathetic.

Botten
06-25-2023, 12:26 AM

Kinda grasping at straws verse the direct wrong doing of the previous administrations.
(Heh, a Conservative against the right to bear arms. What next?)

In Washington DC (https://criminallawdc.com/dc-gun-lawyer/possession/penalties/) -
If a person is charged with possession of an unregistered firearm, they could face a maximum penalty of one year in jail and a maximum possible fine of $2,500 or both.

In DC, there is no mandatory minimum penalties for unlawful possession of ammunition, possession of an unregistered firearm, and carrying a pistol without a license.

I believe the case was filed in DE and in that case...

If in Delaware typically, 71% of gun charges are dropped (https://www.delawareonline.com/story/news/local/2016/01/15/prosecutors-gun-charges-dont-matter-much-convictions/78428440/)

Sorry the law didn't throw the book at him and give him the maximum.

unsunghero
06-25-2023, 12:29 AM
White privilege?

unsunghero
06-25-2023, 12:33 AM
Me: WTF I LOVE TAXES NOW

JK I still don’t

unsunghero
06-25-2023, 12:35 AM
Lol

unsunghero
06-25-2023, 12:36 AM
GOP keep talking about this text. Actually I think it was a WhatsApp message

May be a nothing burger

aussenseiter
06-25-2023, 12:52 AM
Kinda grasping at straws verse the direct wrong doing of the previous administrations.
(Heh, a Conservative against the right to bear arms. What next?)

In Washington DC (https://criminallawdc.com/dc-gun-lawyer/possession/penalties/) -
If a person is charged with possession of an unregistered firearm, they could face a maximum penalty of one year in jail and a maximum possible fine of $2,500 or both.

In DC, there is no mandatory minimum penalties for unlawful possession of ammunition, possession of an unregistered firearm, and carrying a pistol without a license.

I believe the case was filed in DE and in that case...

If in Delaware typically, 71% of gun charges are dropped (https://www.delawareonline.com/story/news/local/2016/01/15/prosecutors-gun-charges-dont-matter-much-convictions/78428440/)

Sorry the law didn't throw the book at him and give him the maximum.

It's a federal charge; possessing a firearm while using drugs.

unsunghero
06-25-2023, 01:00 AM
It's a federal charge; possessing a firearm while using drugs.

Oh ya I saw this. Person posting it has since been arrested by FBI

LOL JK. Not yet

aussenseiter
06-25-2023, 01:03 AM
Oh ya I saw this. Person posting it has since been arrested by FBI

LOL JK. Not yet

Do you think it's a good law?

unsunghero
06-25-2023, 01:21 AM
Do you think it's a good law?

I think, and I have said many many times, I am 100% for going after people’s guns, up to and including, “gun grabbing”, from career criminal felons who have no legal right to have them, and who happen to commit most of the gun violence in America

But police go like this when you ask them to get the guns out of the hands of the dangerous felons…why?

Because they don’t want to die trying

And that’s fine, I guess they’ll keep their guns they shouldn’t legally have, and keep shooting people on the daily during their mugging and maybe just because the person looked at them weird or dissed them online or was on the wrong “turf” repping the wrong set, whateva

aussenseiter
06-25-2023, 01:28 AM
I think, and I have said many many times, I am 100% for going after people’s guns, up to and including, “gun grabbing”, from career criminal felons who have no legal right to have them, and who happen to commit most of the gun violence in America

But police go like this when you ask them to get the guns out of the hands of the dangerous felons…why?

Because they don’t want to die trying

And that’s fine, I guess they’ll keep their guns they shouldn’t legally have, and keep shooting people on the daily during their mugging and maybe just because the person looked at them weird or dissed them online or was on the wrong “turf” repping the wrong set, whateva

Tengo mota? It's still an illegal drug federally.

unsunghero
06-25-2023, 01:37 AM
Tengo mota? It's still an illegal drug federally.

Oh you mean the gun with narcotics rule?

For weed? That’s silly, but I don’t even know how it works. I knew for years when I got my weed card never to have both weed and a gun in a vehicle at the same time though

I’m assuming maybe the concern was that for some people, especially people with a psychotic DO dx, that weed use can sometimes cause psychosis. Or even for neurotypical people, enough weed used by a complete weed newbie could create erratic and unpredictable behavior. My aunt supposedly after eating some edibles laid on her bathroom floor terrified for 2 days, which I will always tell them is ridiculous and that I don’t believe it, but she still says it’s true

But otherwise the no weed rule seems silly to me, other harder stuff esp more psychoactive stuff like meth, absolutely not

Botten
06-25-2023, 01:50 AM

Apparently the cases weren’t similar. Good try thou. Why did you parrot Bradford Cohen?

The Kodak Black case
Black, whose legal name is Bill Kapri, in 2019 reached a plea deal with prosecutors and was sentenced to nearly four years in prison. He admitted lying about his criminal history on federal background-check forms on two separate occasions when trying to purchase firearms in Florida, according to news reports.

Black had other charges pending against him in other states when he was sentenced, including drug, weapons and sexual assault charges. Prosecutors said one of the guns he purchased was found at the scene of a Florida shooting with Black’s fingerprints on it. He was not charged in that case, the Sun-Sentinel, a southeast Florida newspaper, reported.

Experts said Black’s criminal record led to prison time even though he pleaded guilty.

"The guidelines rely on the criminal history of a defendant," said David Haas, a defense attorney and former federal prosecutor, who added that Black faced a different gun charge than Hunter Biden. (https://www.politifact.com/article/2023/jun/23/why-wesley-snipes-and-kodak-black-went-to-prison-b/)

magnetaress
06-25-2023, 09:52 AM
Hunter Biden X Jordan Peterson slash fiction would get me wet.

Ooloo
06-25-2023, 02:51 PM
Guys there's no political bias it's just that dems get away with everything and republicans get the book thrown at them for the smallest infraction.

And then somebody goes "nuh uh! here's an example of when that didn't happen!" as if that disproves the totally obvious trend.

Cognitive dissonance..... becoming stronger.... must remain faithful to my... tribe. Hunter is totally fineeee!

pink grapefruit
06-25-2023, 04:42 PM
Which beers are woke again? I’m never sure what’s okay to buy anymore 😔

Botten
06-25-2023, 04:44 PM
Guys there's no political bias it's just that dems get away with everything and republicans get the book thrown at them for the smallest infraction.

And then somebody goes "nuh uh! here's an example of when that didn't happen!" as if that disproves the totally obvious trend.

Cognitive dissonance..... becoming stronger.... must remain faithful to my... tribe. Hunter is totally fineeee!

So you are admitting that everything the previous administration did wasn’t hoaxes? *gasp could he have seen the light?

Patriam1066
06-25-2023, 06:20 PM
Hunter sucks. Make him fight Zuck and elon next

I’d have my money on Zuck but you can’t fight a crackhead so maybe Hunter is the smart money

Castle2.0
06-26-2023, 12:30 AM
All these blocked people I assume are madly screaming into the void. Sad.

Botten
06-26-2023, 01:33 AM

You can read quotes of those not ignored.

And your second account Zati isn’t ignoring anyone.

Now, that is actually pretty sad.

nom_fats
06-26-2023, 03:32 AM
Literally every single world event is a distraction from hunter bidens laptop.

Every journalist from every news organization …. They’re ALL in it together!!!!!

Duik
06-26-2023, 05:40 AM

Im trying to sound awesome, but instead i just sound desperate and lonely.

Homesteaded
06-26-2023, 10:42 AM
What happened to Jib? Is he reborn? Was he banned? Either way, hi Jib you are missed.

unsunghero
06-26-2023, 10:58 AM
What happened to Jib? Is he reborn? Was he banned? Either way, hi Jib you are missed.

He taking a break

Origen
06-26-2023, 11:22 AM
Which beers are woke again? I’m never sure what’s okay to buy anymore 😔Making prison hooch and rendering myself blind via botulism to own the libs

Ooloo
06-26-2023, 12:04 PM
Maybe beer companies just shouldn't, ya know, sponsor a guy doing blackface?

Sorry I got mixed up, it was actually *women* he was making a total mockery of, but it's the exact same thing.

Origen
06-26-2023, 12:22 PM
Not surprising that little Ooloo doesn't understand how the free market works, but what is surprising is how fervently he defends it

Why do so many conservatives have a "I swear the stripper really loves me!" sort of relationship with capitalism? It's sad to see

Ooloo
06-26-2023, 12:32 PM
Not surprising that little Ooloo doesn't understand how the free market works, but what is surprising is how fervently he defends it

Why do so many conservatives have a "I swear the stripper really loves me!" sort of relationship with capitalism? It's sad to see

Whatever you say buddy.

Still not clear on if you think it's offensive to women for a man to pretend he's one and run around acting like a cartoon stereotype of an airhead. That's what people had a problem with. Much like people, rightfully so, have a problem with a white person dressing up like a black person and acting like a cartoon stereotype of a black person. Do you see the obvious parallel? Kind of a yikes thing to do, and people noticed, so they said fuck off bud light.

aussenseiter
06-26-2023, 12:35 PM

That's why we put smiling unicorns and rainbows on bleach bottles. Because capitalism.

booter
06-26-2023, 12:48 PM
definitely not voting for hunter now, and his role in the government should be investigated

Origen
06-26-2023, 01:03 PM
That's why we put smiling unicorns and rainbows on bleach bottles. Because capitalism.Yes, and Che Guevara on t-shirts and rainbows and diverse and inclusive recruiting ads from Raytheon and the United States military

Similarly, the bank I go to sometimes tells me they care about me as a person

Origen
06-26-2023, 01:10 PM
Whatever you say buddy.

Still not clear on if you think it's offensive to women for a man to pretend he's one and run around acting like a cartoon stereotype of an airhead. That's what people had a problem with. Much like people, rightfully so, have a problem with a white person dressing up like a black person and acting like a cartoon stereotype of a black person. Do you see the obvious parallel? Kind of a yikes thing to do, and people noticed, so they said fuck off bud light.Yeah I am sure Bud Light is gonna throw in the towel any day now, just like Netflix and all the other "woke" companies

Make all the false equivalences you want, Shapiro boy, I'll just ignore them

booter
06-26-2023, 02:01 PM
imagine comparing drag and black face lmao

alt-right brain rot: hold my coors

aussenseiter
06-26-2023, 02:31 PM

Woman is the * of the World :o

Ooloo
06-26-2023, 03:13 PM

I know right?? One is totally making a mockery of black people and the other is totally making a mockery of women! They are so different!

Also dylan mulvaney is not a drag queen, he's a man pretending to be a woman in the most offensive possible way to actual real women, which is why people have a major problem with it. As any decent person should. Misogyny takes many forms and lives in many trojan horses.

Ooloo
06-26-2023, 03:15 PM
Yeah I am sure Bud Light is gonna throw in the towel any day now, just like Netflix and all the other "woke" companies

Make all the false equivalences you want, Shapiro boy, I'll just ignore them

Ok so I'm gonna go ahead and assume you are fine with men dressing up like women and saying things like "Lol I cried five times today, as a woman!!" and "Ewwwww yikes a bug!!".

Sorry women, the feelings of men pretending to be you are just more important!

Origen
06-26-2023, 03:32 PM
I wonder if these posts would even get traction in the middle school debates they are meant for.

Ooloo, once again, I implore you to make the Debate Club Thread so I can expose you for the rookie you are

unsunghero
06-26-2023, 03:47 PM
I know right?? One is totally making a mockery of black people and the other is totally making a mockery of women! They are so different!

Also dylan mulvaney is not a drag queen, he's a man pretending to be a woman in the most offensive possible way to actual real women, which is why people have a major problem with it. As any decent person should. Misogyny takes many forms and lives in many trojan horses.

While I agree that many women would see Dylan running screaming from a butterfly and fake falling over as an offensive impression of how women behave, I think there’s a question of intent

Is Dylan just completely naive or making a harmless joke, or was his intent to mock women as frightened little Nancies who fall over running away from butterflies?

The intent with blackface was 100% malicious

Origen
06-26-2023, 03:50 PM
I literally never even saw these stupid ads, I avoid ads like the plague. Yarr. I had never heard of Dylan Mulvaney because I have shit to do

Botten
06-26-2023, 04:10 PM

So you defend George Santos - (Acting or a drag queen who knows)

But are appalled by movies like White Chicks (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0381707/) - crying it is double standards and the pass 100 years of history means nothing... nor leads into some of the comedy.

Don't think it is a world thing. Maybe a you thing thou.

Origen
06-26-2023, 04:21 PM
No, see, it's okay when they do it. The rules are for everyone else, not them. This is a central pillar of alt-right ideology. They're good with Caitlyn Jenner, because Caitlyn Jenner believes in making more Caitlyn Jenners impossible.

Self-expression is only meant for those who can afford it. We provide "access" to healthcare

PRogers
06-26-2023, 04:35 PM
So are we for or against going after the kids of the president..?

All of em, right? Even the ones that made 600 million dollars while working in the white house. Especially the ones that got a 2 billion dollar "investment" 180 days after leaving office into their failing building from the saudi government after a large weapons sale and protection from the consequences of murdering a journalist.

Thats a yes?

aussenseiter
06-26-2023, 04:37 PM
No, see, it's okay when they do it. The rules are for everyone else, not them. This is a central pillar of alt-right ideology. They're good with Caitlyn Jenner, because Caitlyn Jenner believes in making more Caitlyn Jenners impossible.

Self-expression is only meant for those who can afford it. We provide "access" to healthcare

https://www.sfgate.com/gavin-newsom-recall/article/Caitlyn-Jenner-CPAC-video-harass-Tomi-Lahren-16308675.php

Ooloo
06-26-2023, 04:37 PM
Yes charge people who commit crimes that's what I've been saying the entire time lol jesus

Also the thing with hunter is that joe is heavily implicated. Yes, we all know hunter biden is not the president, we can retire that retarded non-point already guys

PRogers
06-26-2023, 04:39 PM
https://www.sfgate.com/gavin-newsom-recall/article/Caitlyn-Jenner-CPAC-video-harass-Tomi-Lahren-16308675.php

Wait what?

The "We hate trans people" party openly hates, harasses, and demeans a trans person running for office as a republican?

You're joking.

Ooloo
06-26-2023, 04:41 PM
Also curious on the totally naked men riding around on bikes in portland or wherever it was in front of kids.

Good/bad/indifferent?

Nobody is calling all gay people pedophiles, but naked men riding around on bikes in front of kids *might* be lacking in some basic scruples.

aussenseiter
06-26-2023, 04:44 PM
Wait what?

The "We hate trans people" party openly hates, harasses, and demeans a trans person running for office as a republican?

You're joking.

Immediate segue with no interlude. Belissimo!

PRogers
06-26-2023, 04:47 PM
Yes charge people who commit crimes that's what I've been saying the entire time lol jesus

Also the thing with hunter is that joe is heavily implicated. Yes, we all know hunter biden is not the president, we can retire that retarded non-point already guys

When you're a drug addict, the idea is to not throw the book at you. You understand that much. Why would you want a person with addiction issues to be sent to a place where there is nothing but drug dealers and other addicts?

I know people who have had troubled pasts, got 5 felonies for pawning items that were not theirs. In the end, the court game them the option of treatment and upon completion the chrages would be reduced to misdemeanor of some kind and a big fine.

Should they have just thrown her into prison for a decade or let her continue as a contributing member of society? High functioning drug addict that works, pays rent, etc. Spent 3 or 4 months in jail awaiting trial, too.

What should the judge do? Reduce them to cinder?

We're well past "dont break the law".

Origen
06-26-2023, 04:51 PM
Nobody is calling all gay people pedophilesI have literally seen you and other conservative scumbags say this very thing on this very forum

Also, very subtle, mister false associations master. Great job, Ben Shapiro would be proud if he actually read anything

PRogers
06-26-2023, 04:52 PM
Why would he even say it if he wasnt saying it? You know what I dont say when I'm NOT talking about something? That thing im not saying.

aussenseiter
06-26-2023, 04:52 PM
When you're a drug addict, the idea is to not throw the book at you. You understand that much. Why would you want a person with addiction issues to be sent to a place where there is nothing but drug dealers and other addicts?

I know people who have had troubled pasts, got 5 felonies for pawning items that were not theirs. In the end, the court game them the option of treatment and upon completion the chrages would be reduced to misdemeanor of some kind and a big fine.

Should they have just thrown her into prison for a decade or let her continue as a contributing member of society? High functioning drug addict that works, pays rent, etc. Spent 3 or 4 months in jail awaiting trial, too.

What should the judge do? Reduce them to cinder?

We're well past "dont break the law".

Does Tromp get a diversionary sentence?

PRogers
06-26-2023, 04:56 PM
Does Tromp get a diversionary sentence?

If he comes up and says hes a meth addict and has been for the past decade, chomps Adderall and pills like candy, yes. He should be given a bit of a break because his brain was drug addled and fucked.

Ooloo
06-26-2023, 04:57 PM
Jesus christ I just said there were NAKED MEN RIDING AROUND ON BIKES IN FRONT OF KIDS AT A PRIDE PARADE. You people are broken.

This is always the trick: pedos do weird creepy shit, people call it out, then you get mad at the people calling it out for saying things they never said. Get real.

Lots of gay people oppose this insane bullshit that you keep falling over yourself to defend; literally nobody is saying all gay people are pedophiles. Do I need to put it in fuckin sky writing for you?

aussenseiter
06-26-2023, 04:59 PM
Jesus christ I just said there were NAKED MEN RIDING AROUND ON BIKES IN FRONT OF KIDS AT A PRIDE PARADE. You people are broken.

This is always the trick: pedos do weird creepy shit, people call it out, then you get mad at the people calling it out for saying things they never said. Get real.

Lots of gay people oppose this insane bullshit that you keep falling over yourself to defend; literally nobody is saying all gay people are pedophiles. Do I need to put it in fuckin sky writing for you?

I dunno, would you say there were acting sexy about it? Obscenity requires a prurient interest.

Ooloo
06-26-2023, 05:01 PM
If he comes up and says hes a meth addict and has been for the past decade, chomps Adderall and pills like candy, yes. He should be given a bit of a break because his brain was drug addled and fucked.

Why are there laws about gun ownership that specifically pertain TO drug addicts then?

Gosh guys, hunter is just a poor innocent drug addled money laundering tax evading idiot, but it's not HIS fault. He didn't do that himself, somebody else did!

Completely morally backward and insane, as always.

Ooloo
06-26-2023, 05:02 PM
I dunno, would you say there were acting sexy about it? Obscenity requires a prurient interest.

Lol no it literally doesn't. You can't just walk around naked in public, it violates like a billion obscenity laws in multiple states, even if there ARENT children present, which there were.

unsunghero
06-26-2023, 05:05 PM

You generally can’t expose yourself to kids without some kind of a charge, unless maybe gays get a pass

I had a co-worker have to legally fight against having to register as a sex offender for pissing in public with a school in visible distance at 10pm at night after coming out of a bar

The idea that it’s 10 at night and therefore no kids were at the school and could see his dick should have been obvious but he still had issues

Ooloo
06-26-2023, 05:07 PM
There's a naked bike ride up here every year. For the Solstice, definitely not Pride!

It's a big country.

Ooloo
06-26-2023, 05:23 PM
*Gay man says grown men shouldn't ride around naked on bikes in front of kids*

"Why are you calling gay people pedophiles??!" -gigantic idiot

This is why we can't have nice things. Asteroid 2024 all the way

PRogers
06-26-2023, 05:24 PM
Why are there laws about gun ownership that specifically pertain TO drug addicts then?

Gosh guys, hunter is just a poor innocent drug addled money laundering tax evading idiot, but it's not HIS fault. He didn't do that himself, somebody else did!

Completely morally backward and insane, as always.

This is why you're always frustrated and upset. You're just unwilling to learn anything new.

Ooloo
06-26-2023, 05:28 PM
This is why you're always frustrated and upset. You're just unwilling to learn anything new.

Cool that's great.

unsunghero
06-26-2023, 05:32 PM
There are limits to the gay pass though

Kevin Spacey literally molested a bunch of kids and then thought, due to gov’t and media, that all he had to do was say “but I’m gay though” to avoid being charged

It didn’t work. So it’s not a complete pass, thank goodness

Origen
06-26-2023, 05:58 PM
This is why you're always frustrated and upset. You're just unwilling to learn anything new.I have said it before: Ooloo isn't stupid, he's full of shit. His unwillingness is just a defense mechanism.

All of the things he complains about on this forum can be solved with a goddamn mirror

Botten
06-26-2023, 06:13 PM

Republican Inquiry Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Biden (https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/23/us/politics/biden-inquiry-republicans-johnson.html)

You really need to stop listening to echo chambers and Facebook feeds.

Your own party found nothing.

You can’t be this bad.

Origen
06-26-2023, 06:19 PM
Here's who cares if Hunter Biden serves 10,000,000 years in prison:

booter
06-26-2023, 06:34 PM
Also the thing with hunter is that joe is heavily implicated.

[citation needed lol]

that being said, if you break a crime you should do that time. that applies to hunter as well, a private citizen i only think about when people bring him up in frothy forum posts

LETS SEE THAT HOG HUNTER

Origen
06-26-2023, 06:42 PM
prepare for a Matt Walsh video, like, at best

Blingy
06-26-2023, 07:30 PM
You generally can’t expose yourself to kids without some kind of a charge, unless maybe gays get a pass

Come to Seattle. The Freemont Solstice Parade features exactly this.

https://www.seattlebikeblog.com/2023/06/14/the-2023-fremont-solstice-parade-will-mark-30-years-of-naked-people-crashing-the-parade-on-bikes-how-to-join/

Ooloo
06-26-2023, 07:35 PM
[citation needed lol]

that being said, if you break a crime you should do that time. that applies to hunter as well, a private citizen i only think about when people bring him up in frothy forum posts

LETS SEE THAT HOG HUNTER

Citation: Basically all media now, including the literal white house press corps.

But I know, I know, drugs make it magically all okay. Tribal allegiance intact.

Ooloo
06-26-2023, 07:39 PM
Republican Inquiry Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Biden (https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/23/us/politics/biden-inquiry-republicans-johnson.html)

You really need to stop listening to echo chambers and Facebook feeds.

Your own party found nothing.

You can’t be this bad.

Cool that's great. I'll go ahead and consult totally-not-echo-chambers like the nytimes I guess lol

Wait that's from 2020 too, lmao wtf. You know it's not three years ago, right? Did you know time moves forward linearly?

aussenseiter
06-26-2023, 08:26 PM
Wait that's from 2020 too, lmao wtf. You know it's not three years ago, right? Did you know time moves forward linearly?

Peak Botten :D

Origen
06-26-2023, 09:42 PM
Citation: Basically all media now, including the literal white house press corps.

But I know, I know, drugs make it magically all okay. Tribal allegiance intact."Basically" doing some heavy lifting, I hope other conservatives aren't as lazy as this Ben Shapiro fan

Botten
06-26-2023, 11:03 PM
Cool that's great. I'll go ahead and consult totally-not-echo-chambers like the nytimes I guess lol

Here is some business news saying the same thing from March 14, 2023
https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2023/03/14/republicans-increasingly-realize-theres-no-evidence-of-election-fraud-but-most-still-think-2020-election-was-stolen-anyway-poll-finds/

Sure here is some foreign news saying the same thing from Thursday 11 May 2023
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/james-comer-joe-biden-hunter-biden-press-conference-b2336459.html

And here is the official Government report is from November of 2022.
https://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Interim-Staff-Report-A-President-Compromised-The-Biden-Family-Investigation.pdf

Your party found nothing. And they still have nothing.

What is your news feed telling you? What you don't have one?

Oh right... What is Ben Shapiro telling you to think?

Enjoy your consulting echo chamber.

aussenseiter
06-26-2023, 11:27 PM
Here is some business news saying the same thing from March 14, 2023
https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2023/03/14/republicans-increasingly-realize-theres-no-evidence-of-election-fraud-but-most-still-think-2020-election-was-stolen-anyway-poll-finds/

How is this relevant? Botten are you there? Who is phone???

And here is the official Government report is from November of 2022.
https://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Interim-Staff-Report-A-President-Compromised-The-Biden-Family-Investigation.pdf

Your party found nothing. And they still have nothing.

Which party controlled the House Oversight Committee in 2022?

Trexller
06-26-2023, 11:35 PM
amazingly, botten still believes he can make a cogent point and be taken seriously

even after getting eviscerated for literally every point he tries to make

what the the man say about doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results?

aussenseiter
06-26-2023, 11:47 PM
amazingly, botten still believes he can make a cogent point and be taken seriously

what the the man say about doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results?

His oversight link is a "report" by the Republican interns post-2022 elction.

This man makes no sense. :p

IV. Conclusion

Committee Republicans’ investigation reveals that President Joe Biden lied to the American people about his personal involvement with his family’s global business dealings.

Evidence indicates that President Joe Biden personally participated in and benefitted from these financial ventures, leaving him open to influence, blackmail, or extortion by malign or foreign entities such as the CCP.

Committee Republicans entrusted with the majority in the 118th Congress will work to
continue our investigation and obtain the critical documents and information necessary from any entity within the government or without.

More specifically, Committee Republicans have sought and will continue to seek
additional information:

1) To inform legislative solutions to protect the integrity of elections and Americans’
right to unbridled access to information and viewpoints unencumbered by
government or corporate censorship;

2) To inform legislation regarding government employees’ family members’ ability to
lobby or engage government officials for financial gain; and

3) To inform legislation concerning elected officials’ mandatory disclosure of financial
interests held in trust by family members or associates and interests held in
businesses controlled or funded by America’s adversaries.

Committee Republicans are committed to using all tools available to the U.S. House of Representatives and the Oversight Committee under the U.S. Constitution and the House Rules to obtain the documents and information necessary to inform legislation or other congressional actions needed to remedy any national security threat and to prevent corruption, fraud, waste, and abuse by President Biden or other government officials.

Trexller
06-27-2023, 12:20 AM
His oversight link is a "report" by the Republican interns post-2022 elction.

This man makes no sense. :p

it's not Trump derangement syndrome, its not perpetual angry liberal system

he invented a new form of political mental illness

it isn't trolling either, dude is dead serious everytime he hits submit reply and thinks "Gottem!"

imagine hanging out with Botten IRL.

"Hey ya'll wanna go get some pizza from Luigi's?"

"ACKKTUUALLLY PIZZA WAS NOT INVENTED IN ITALY, HERE LOOK AT THE URL LINKS TO ARTICLES SUPPORTING MY OPINION"

Botten
06-27-2023, 12:26 AM
How is this relevant? Botten are you there? Who is phone???

Too many Tabs. Happens to the best of us - here -

https://www.forbes.com/sites/saradorn/2023/06/23/did-feds-undercharge-hunter-biden-gop-builds-case-using-irs-whistleblower-latest-unverified-claims-against-biden-family/?sh=62ffbe2362c5

Which party controlled the House Oversight Committee in 2022?

Who cares.

Since the White House has been preparing for possible Republican investigations since 2020 - the efforts have accelerated since veteran D.C. lawyer Dick Sauber joined the administration in May as special counsel focusing on oversight, with Ian Sams.

Again Republicans have nothing. If you have linking evidence you can help Ooloo.

But we both know his favorite source is consulting his echo chamber Ben Shapiro.

unsunghero
06-27-2023, 12:30 AM
I’m going to play Devil’s Advocate and say that this message that I originally brought up that should be what people are referring to, turns out to be a nothing burger

Joe wasn’t president in 2017, AND hunter could have been lying about the “my dad is sitting right next to me”. I picture a hoe-banging crackhead who bangs his brother’s wife as the type of dude to lie to sound cool or intimidate someone

So if Hunter was lying, and Joe didn’t know about this exchange and wasn’t really there, then nothing burger. And even if not, then what? All it would prove is Joe lied about having no involvement in his son’s business dealings

Joe also said his son was the smartest person he knew so we know lying isn’t off the table for him

So I’m calling nothing burger now

Botten
06-27-2023, 12:33 AM

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3609332&postcount=46679

:rolleyes:

Botten
06-27-2023, 12:37 AM
it's not Trump derangement syndrome, its not perpetual angry liberal system

he invented a new form of political mental illness

it isn't trolling either, dude is dead serious everytime he hits submit reply and thinks "Gottem!"

imagine hanging out with Botten IRL.

"Hey ya'll wanna go get some pizza from Luigi's?"

"ACKKTUUALLLY PIZZA WAS NOT INVENTED IN ITALY, HERE LOOK AT THE URL LINKS TO ARTICLES SUPPORTING MY OPINION"

Did I get you? :cool:

aussenseiter
06-27-2023, 12:41 AM
Who cares.

Since the White House has been preparing for possible Republican investigations since 2020 - the efforts have accelerated since veteran D.C. lawyer Dick Sauber joined the administration in May as special counsel focusing on oversight, with Ian Sams.

So how'd we get to the point where preparing to be investigated is the practice de jour for any incoming administration?

Aroooooo!

unsunghero
06-27-2023, 12:44 AM
That being said, I just learned from this German girl I’m dating, that everyone uses WhatsApp to chat in Germany and no one texts

We both think that’s weird, and seems less secure. I told her I associate WhatsApp with scammers because the few scam attempts I’ve stumbled onto from dating sites (not the classy ones like match/bumble, but all from the free one Plenty of Fish) tried to move the conservation off the site and onto WhatsApp as soon as possible. Then in a matter of days came the “hey I have this amazing crypto investment opportunity!” line from 2 different “women” with fake stolen model pictures. I had fun sarcastically leading them on for a while after though

nostalgiaquest
06-27-2023, 12:52 AM
Yeah I found it weird when I moved here that everyone in Europe uses WhatsApp. But now I kinda get it. Lots of people here have different phone carriers or numbers from different countries, you don’t need to be Facebook or instagram friends to message someone, it works internationally/worldwide, and you can make and name groups. For example I’m in a few like “expat help”, “weekend runners” and “Wednesday night drinks”. It is a helpful tool, especially as an expat.

Botten
06-27-2023, 12:57 AM
So how'd we get to the point where preparing to be investigated is the practice de jour for any incoming administration?

Aroooooo!

While it is true that political investigations and scrutiny have become more prevalent in recent years, it is not a universally applicable trend for every administration.

The increased focus on investigations is often done by Democrats while Republicans use it for political sticking points without an outcome leading to a conclusion; often with no evidence.

I.E - Benghazi
And now …Hunter and Joe Biden

unsunghero
06-27-2023, 01:08 AM
Yeah I found it weird when I moved here that everyone in Europe uses WhatsApp. But now I kinda get it. Lots of people here have different phone carriers or numbers from different countries, you don’t need to be Facebook or instagram friends to message someone, it works internationally/worldwide, and you can make and name groups. For example I’m in a few like “expat help”, “weekend runners” and “Wednesday night drinks”. It is a helpful tool, especially as an expat.

O shit, good to know

unsunghero
06-27-2023, 01:19 AM
Yeah I am sure Bud Light is gonna throw in the towel any day now, just like Netflix and all the other "woke" companies

Had to censor the giant rubber cock because the mods got picky about nsfw

unsunghero
06-27-2023, 02:03 AM
Come to Seattle. The Freemont Solstice Parade features exactly this.

https://www.seattlebikeblog.com/2023/06/14/the-2023-fremont-solstice-parade-will-mark-30-years-of-naked-people-crashing-the-parade-on-bikes-how-to-join/

Ehhhh, just like (American, I’ve heard EU ones are different) nude beaches, I imagine most people painting up their naked bodies are people that no one wants to see naked

Dress for the body you have, not the body you want, IMO, and that goes for nudity too

magnetaress
06-27-2023, 08:50 AM
The real irony these days is that criminals get rewarded with genuine programs and rehabilitation while the honest person or disabled get treated like shit and sent to facilities little better than concentration camps where they develop even more hindering illnesses and die of neglect or negligence.

Ya'll suck.

Everyone deserves dignity and respect. Even ppl like Hunter.

No one deserves freedom or power or to be enabled.

Have a blessed day!

Botten
06-27-2023, 09:01 AM
The real irony these days is that criminals get rewarded with genuine programs and rehabilitation while the honest person or disabled get treated like shit and sent to facilities little better than concentration camps where they develop even more hindering illnesses and die of neglect or negligence.

Ya'll suck.

Everyone deserves dignity and respect. Even ppl like Hunter.

No one deserves freedom or power or to be enabled.

Have a blessed day!

Jib has been there for a while. The staff is now just keeping him away from the common area computer.

Room for one more.

Origen
06-27-2023, 09:03 AM
Had to censor the giant rubber cock because the mods got picky about nsfwWe should be able to watch a little porn at work

Duik
06-27-2023, 09:03 AM
Dress for the body you have, not the body you want, IMO, and that goes for nudity too

Best.
Comment.
Ever.

A thought though, who decides what body one has?
Does one get to decide, or someone else?
Shit, just do you.
Averting eyes IS an option, also gives you a chance to say the lines "Well, I cant unsee that" or "Wow, I wish I could re-see that!"

magnetaress
06-27-2023, 09:40 AM
Most of you are just sad u can't cosplay mad max 24/7

Don't worry tho. Ur time is coming lol.

MrSparkle001
06-27-2023, 10:26 AM
Had to censor the giant rubber cock because the mods got picky about nsfw

But you preserved the balls

https://www.troublefreepool.com/media/thumbs-up-gif.3464/full

Blingy
06-27-2023, 10:39 AM
The amount of backtracking in this thread makes me wonder how many journalists and politicians lurk on the p99 forums.

Origen
06-27-2023, 12:02 PM
The amount of backtracking in this thread makes me wonder how many journalists and politicians lurk on the p99 forums.Arrogant, conservative reactionaries do be like that

arvidez
06-27-2023, 03:38 PM
nuance IS a soft spot. good hit.

Ooloo
06-27-2023, 06:33 PM
Why can't kids go to strip clubs? I mean at this point, that rule seems downright old-fashioned

Origen
06-27-2023, 06:54 PM
The Ooloo Challenge: Go twenty four hours without thinking about a child in a sexual situation

Ooloo
06-27-2023, 06:55 PM
The Ooloo Challenge: Go twenty four hours without thinking about a child in a sexual situation

Lmao, yeah *I'm* the one doing that. Not the naked dudes twerking and shit in front of kids, which you for some reason can't bring yourself to condemn.

Like, just say "yep that's pretty messed up" and then you can get back to calling me a fascist or whatever

Origen
06-27-2023, 06:56 PM
Lmao, yeah *I'm* the one doing that. Not the naked dudes twerking and shit in front of kids, which you for some reason can't bring yourself to condemn.

Like, just say "yep that's pretty messed up" and then you can get back to calling me a fascist or whateverChallenge failed. Care to try again?

Ooloo
06-27-2023, 07:01 PM
Guys martin luther king is saying that racism is bad. Lol he can't go five SECONDS without talking about how much he loves racism!

Do you see how the above statement makes absolutely no sense? This is what you sound like.

Origen
06-27-2023, 07:03 PM
Way to directly compare yourself to MLK, but at least you're on track for The Ooloo Challenge: Round 2

Ooloo
06-27-2023, 07:07 PM
Apparently if you oppose something that means you actually like it? What the fuck are you saying

Trexller
06-27-2023, 07:15 PM
imagine thinking that to oppose exposing children to naked adults is an act of fascism.

and it's not like those alphabet people are not roaming in hordes en masse chanting, "We're coming for your children"

oh wait, that's exactly what they are doing.

Origen
06-27-2023, 07:19 PM
Apparently if you oppose something that means you actually like it? What the fuck are you sayingHe's still on track in round 2 but it appears he wants to skirt the line!

Origen
06-27-2023, 07:19 PM
Ok Braves are on byee

aussenseiter
06-27-2023, 07:43 PM
Why can't kids go to strip clubs? I mean at this point, that rule seems downright old-fashioned

What makes strip clubs sexual situations?

Homesteaded
06-27-2023, 10:01 PM
Why does ones sexuality need to be a defining trait of their personality?

Trexller
06-27-2023, 10:18 PM

used to be that God, Country and Family were placed before the self.

Americans no longer value any of those things, so their sense of identity has been reduced to what genitals they prefer to look at

literally end times shit.

C'mon Apocalypse ...Now!, I'm tired of waiting

Swish
06-27-2023, 11:14 PM
Gender identity can be understood to include how someone describes themselves, how they present, and how they feel. Below are 107 gender identities currently listed for 2023.

Source: https://www.sexualdiversity.org/edu/1111.php

This number keeps going up, the human mind is complex isnt it?

Botten
06-27-2023, 11:32 PM

Why does ones religion need to be a defining trait of their personality?

You get to worship who you like. Let people be the gender they like. It isn't that hard.

Botten
06-27-2023, 11:34 PM
imagine thinking that to oppose exposing children to naked adults is an act of fascism.

and it's not like those alphabet people are not roaming in hordes en masse chanting, "We're coming for your children"

So European or nude beaches scare you. :confused:

aussenseiter
06-27-2023, 11:47 PM
So European or nude beaches scare you. :confused:

Europeans are frightful beasts and I do mean "beasts".

🙂

aussenseiter
06-27-2023, 11:58 PM

https://i.ibb.co/cwyWKMf/Screenshot-20230627-205154.png

unsunghero
06-28-2023, 12:21 AM
Meh you aren’t going to talk a straight boy into wanting dick. Could someone have talked child you into it?

But I think kids should be kids as long as possible without being exposed to deviancy or knocking that pedestal of purity and innocence away

See also: Why we should keep porn and any over-sexualized stuff away from our kids

FYI: pre-teen girls have been selling things like “360 spins” (in revealing outfits), “fit checks” (exposing stomachs/rears), “air squats”, etc for the currency of “roses” ($$) to pedo’s on Tik tok for a while now. I posted a vid deep dive into it

More stuff to crusade against, might even be more pervasive

unsunghero
06-28-2023, 12:27 AM
^
TBH all social media is absolutely ruining kids

aussenseiter
06-28-2023, 12:41 AM
^
TBH all social media is absolutely ruining kids

Roses are a reddit award type thing on TikTok?

Funny that's what Backpage ads used to call it.

It being the money for sex transaction.

Origen
06-28-2023, 08:27 AM
What makes strip clubs sexual situations?Alcohol plus nudity plus sticky floors plus champagne rooms plus unofficial prostitution (allegedly)

Homesteaded
06-28-2023, 10:05 AM
Why does ones religion need to be a defining trait of their personality?

You get to worship who you like. Let people be the gender they like. It isn't that hard.

Religion and a belief system has depth and meaning. What type of genitalia you like to look at/touch lacks any depth.

What a wild thing to claim, your sexual preference is as meaningful as an entire belief system that can guide you through almost any hardship.

Ooloo
06-28-2023, 11:56 AM
You can believe anything you want about yourself, it's a free country. The problem people have is when you then try to foist that on the rest of society via totally unjust laws and policies. Not to mention the extremely nasty vindictive social attitude a lot of lgbt activists have; they claim to be tolerant while being absolutely insanely intolerant of anyone who so much as calls them the wrong name.

If parents don't "affirm" whatever their 7 year old says, they can potentially lose custody of their child. This has already happened in canada and is beginning to happen in mega-lib jurisdictions within the US.

Women are being forced to get naked in locker rooms in front of men with fully intact junk. They're being forced to "compete" against them in sports and get their ass kicked, then told to shut up and get over it when they complain. This is completely unfair.

Not to mention, if you're openly skeptical of any of it get ready to be socially ostracized, fired, and\or made unemployable.

You can't claim you just want to "mind your own business" and "love who you love" when you're making all these ridiculous demands of everyone else. You also can't claim you're some marginalized class when you basically always get your way (see: trans in sports) and are being offered multi-million dollar endorsement deals by nearly every major corporation in the country.

booter
06-28-2023, 01:14 PM
his poor brain :(

Origen
06-28-2023, 01:50 PM
"You can't be oppressed if any member of your group has met with any success."

I can also just make up things about society and then have hissyfits when society doesn't abide, but my name isn't Ooloo

Toxigen
06-28-2023, 01:59 PM
trans in sports is a fucking joke

peak degeneracy

Botten
06-28-2023, 02:58 PM
Religion and a belief system has depth and meaning. What type of genitalia you like to look at/touch lacks any depth.

What a wild thing to claim, your sexual preference is as meaningful as an entire belief system that can guide you through almost any hardship.

Imagine being part of a religion of many religions who thinks they are the only correct religion that forces it's believe on others over centuries.

Now imagine feeling that a transperson or group will some how make those that aren't willing through sports event, reading to kids or part of a parade to also be forced into that way of living. It doesn't happen.

You aren't worried about trans your are answering the call of the GOP to be outraged over Trans to re-energize your Christian base (the core of conservative voters) that feels threatened due to your believes.

Pretty sad.

Origen
06-28-2023, 03:05 PM
Jesus loves trans people even if people who claim to be followers of his hate them

It's just another exploitation of bias by the capitalist to control the masses

aussenseiter
06-28-2023, 03:07 PM
Jesus loves trans people even if people who claim to be followers of his hate them

It's just another exploitation of bias by the capitalist to control the masses

Loves transpersons, hates transgenderism.

Origen
06-28-2023, 03:13 PM
I dunno about that, but I don't take the Bible literally anyways so I guess I will just take someone's gender or sexual expression at face value because it doesn't change anything about mine.

aussenseiter
06-28-2023, 03:14 PM
I dunno about that, but I don't take the Bible literally anyways so I guess I will just take someone's gender or sexual expression at face value because it doesn't change anything about mine.

Do/Did you have a dog?

Do/Did you love him/her?

Botten
06-28-2023, 03:15 PM
You can believe anything you want about yourself, it's a free country. The problem people have is when you then try to foist that on the rest of society via totally unjust laws and policies. Not to mention the extremely nasty vindictive social attitude a lot of lgbt activists have; they claim to be tolerant while being absolutely insanely intolerant of anyone who so much as calls them the wrong name.

The GOP who are in the business of limiting different races, religions and women's freedom is outrage because they are being asked to have tolerance for others.

Then trying to make others think the party that supports bullies is this being bullied since other won't change for them.

Pretty comical.

If parents don't "affirm" whatever their 7 year old says, they can potentially lose custody of their child. This has already happened in canada and is beginning to happen in mega-lib jurisdictions within the US.

“Canada’s new law allows government to take children away if parents don’t accept kids’ ‘gender identity.’” (https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/may/03/instagram-posts/canadian-government-doesnt-separate-children-paren/) - FALSE

Stop listening to your consulting echo chambers.

Women are being forced to get naked in locker rooms in front of men with fully intact junk.

They're being forced to "compete" against them in sports and get their ass kicked, then told to shut up and get over it when they complain. This is completely unfair.

No one is being forced.

Not to mention, if you're openly skeptical of any of it get ready to be socially ostracized, fired, and\or made unemployable.

Acceptance has shown to create a more profitable and safer workplace.

You can't claim you just want to "mind your own business" and "love who you love" when you're making all these ridiculous demands of everyone else. You also can't claim you're some marginalized class when you basically always get your way (see: trans in sports) and are being offered multi-million dollar endorsement deals by nearly every major corporation in the country.

Haters going to hate! You aren't a hater are you?

Origen
06-28-2023, 03:22 PM
Do/Did you have a dog?

Do/Did you love him/her?Yes, several, and yes, each one.

aussenseiter
06-28-2023, 03:23 PM
Yes, several, and yes, each one.

Did you love him while or for shitting on the rug?

Origen
06-28-2023, 03:27 PM
Did you love him while or for shitting on the rug?Yeah, dog shitting on the rug is usually the owner's fault anyways. Lots of easy money to be made when it comes to toilet training

Homesteaded
06-28-2023, 03:27 PM
No one HATES trans people. The same number of people who hate trans are the same who are actually racist, meaningless faction of people. People disagree and don’t condone one’s sexuality being the cornerstone of a personality.

All you clowns who dump on Christians are really out of touch with reality. Christians are by in large out there doing good for mankind.

Is one’s sexuality a durable root for a personality and politics compass? Answer me that.

Origen
06-28-2023, 03:32 PM
Jesus sees through your lies and commands you to cease your hatred

pink grapefruit
06-28-2023, 03:53 PM
“the gays have bad personalities” is the most hilarious anti-lgbt thing i’ve heard this pride month lmao

pink grapefruit
06-28-2023, 04:00 PM
PWaSQbBz4Qg

arvidez
06-28-2023, 04:25 PM
two more days. we got this. i learned that i am a total top this month. what did you learn?

Lune
06-28-2023, 04:27 PM
Christians are by in large out there doing good for mankind.

lmao

Post reformation Catholics, MAYBE

American evangelicals on the other hand are a sadistic death cult

unsunghero
06-28-2023, 04:36 PM
two more days. we got this. i learned that i am a total top this month. what did you learn?

That the right to compete in sports in the gender category of your choice rather than your chromosomes is an important human right, designated by both God and our founding fathers

misterbonkers
06-28-2023, 05:24 PM
No one HATES trans people. The same number of people who hate trans are the same who are actually racist, meaningless faction of people. People disagree and don’t condone one’s sexuality being the cornerstone of a personality.

All you clowns who dump on Christians are really out of touch with reality. Christians are by in large out there doing good for mankind.

Is one’s sexuality a durable root for a personality and politics compass? Answer me that.

yes

source: I'm gay

arvidez
06-28-2023, 05:57 PM
have gays become more or less straight-phobic ? do power want us getting along?

Ooloo
06-28-2023, 05:57 PM
“the gays have bad personalities” is the most hilarious anti-lgbt thing i’ve heard this pride month lmao

See you put that in quotes as if somebody actually said that, but they didn't. This is called a strawman! :)

For example, somebody says: "My favorite color is blue"

And then you say: "I hate the color red is the most hilarious anti-lgbt thing i've heard this pride month lmao"

wuanahto
06-28-2023, 06:01 PM
criminal history is also taken into account and cant really fit into a surface level thought image.

Botten
06-28-2023, 06:43 PM
See you put that in quotes as if somebody actually said that, but they didn't. This is called a strawman! :)

For example, somebody says: "My favorite color is blue"

And then you say: "I hate the color red is the most hilarious anti-lgbt thing i've heard this pride month lmao"

You and Ben take things out of context to get riled up all the time.

Origen
06-28-2023, 06:57 PM
You and Ben take things out of context to get riled up all the time.Yeah but Ooloo does it for free

unsunghero
06-28-2023, 07:31 PM
have gays become more or less straight-phobic ? do power want us getting along?

First question I’d say no. Gays are fine with straight people, especially straight Dems

To the second question, as long as getting along involves always doing whatever the marginalized community wants done under the guise of not feeling “safe” or some other ambiguous bs

unsunghero
06-28-2023, 09:17 PM
I kinda miss Horza coming in like “why can’t you moron, retard, inbred, redneck trailer trash, secretly gay fuckers be more tolerant and stop with all the HATEFUL SPEECH”

Gotta give that dude some props to stay banned

aussenseiter
06-28-2023, 10:27 PM
I’m going to play Devil’s Advocate and say that this message that I originally brought up that should be what people are referring to, turns out to be a nothing burger

Joe wasn’t president in 2017, AND hunter could have been lying about the “my dad is sitting right next to me”. I picture a hoe-banging crackhead who bangs his brother’s wife as the type of dude to lie to sound cool or intimidate someone

So if Hunter was lying, and Joe didn’t know about this exchange and wasn’t really there, then nothing burger. And even if not, then what? All it would prove is Joe lied about having no involvement in his son’s business dealings

Joe also said his son was the smartest person he knew so we know lying isn’t off the table for him

So I’m calling nothing burger now

President Biden denies he was present during alleged Hunter Biden 2017 text (https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/28/politics/hunter-biden-joe-biden-2017-text-message/index.html)

unsunghero
06-28-2023, 10:33 PM
President Biden denies he was present during alleged Hunter Biden 2017 text (https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/28/politics/hunter-biden-joe-biden-2017-text-message/index.html)

CALLED IT

And you know what? I actually believe Joe Biden on that one. Hunter Biden to me is the mental equivalent of the World of Warcraft player posting in Barrens zone General chat threats like “FYI: my dad works at blizzard and can get you banned”

He’s a lying spoiled entitled brother’s wife-banging crackhead. He was probably high when he sent the message

In the words of the legend himself

Botten
06-28-2023, 10:50 PM
I kinda miss Horza coming in like “why can’t you moron, retard, inbred, redneck trailer trash, secretly gay fuckers be more tolerant and stop with all the HATEFUL SPEECH”

Gotta give that dude some props to stay banned

No doubt a legend.

aussenseiter
09-13-2023, 12:01 AM
Hmm still open

🚿

Toxigen
09-13-2023, 05:45 AM
No doubt a legend.

If by legend you mean an obese woke dipshit that camped Frenzy on blue every single day of his life while posting here, then sure. Legend it is.

No surprise coming from you though. You're on the same level.

unsunghero
09-13-2023, 10:33 AM
If by legend you mean an obese woke dipshit that camped Frenzy on blue every single day of his life while posting here, then sure. Legend it is.

He definitely did some weird shit. Like he would delete his posts and then immediately re-post the same post, because he apparently couldn't handle his post being at the bottom of a page rather than the first post on a new page. As if that matters

Mighta been an OCD thing

Botten
09-13-2023, 10:51 AM

I am more like you - multiple max characters, done all content including sleeper event and a pack-rat with raid drops. Only play for fun and socialize with guild.

I guess the only difference is you are a lot more vocal with your wisdom for new players (a good thing) and don't mind speaking your beliefs in game.

Oh and you may have some unresolved hated to a particular ethnic group of people.

Horza just knew the weakness of GOP patrons and could trigger them in a sentence or two with a bit of comedy mixed in.

unsunghero
09-13-2023, 10:57 AM
I am more like you - multiple max characters, done all content including sleeper event and a pack-rat with raid drops. Only play for fun and socialize with guild.

I guess the only difference is you are a lot more vocal with your wisdom for new players (a good thing) and don't mind speaking your beliefs in game.

Oh and you may have some unresolved hated to a particular ethnic group of people.

Horza just knew the weakness of GOP patrons and could trigger them in a sentence or two with a bit of comedy mixed in.

But the question is, do you think Horza was employed? Tox is employed

I think all jobs are honorable, and I don’t have a problem with anyone who legitimately can’t work due to medical issue

But everyone else not in those 2 categories is just a bum to me. And I not sure if Horza wasn’t

Trexller
09-13-2023, 06:35 PM

Horza still camps velks frenzy everyday, either a wood elf druid named Horza or an ogre? shaman named Eldwin

Toxigen
09-14-2023, 06:48 AM
Horza still camps velks frenzy everyday, either a wood elf druid named Horza or an ogre? shaman named Eldwin

His shaman is there but he also uses his Paladin.

He must use the druid to drop-mule food/water. I'm not sure if Horza or his characters have seen the sun in months.

arvidez
09-14-2023, 09:01 AM
i heard he got red pilled.

Origen
09-14-2023, 10:11 AM
i heard he got red pilled.Oh, like a head injury? Damn

arvidez
09-14-2023, 11:59 AM
no, sheesh. what a thing to say. my rumor is better.

watch dave rubin talk to larry elders for well documented red pill if you are truly unaware of the phrase.

Origen
09-14-2023, 12:27 PM
No, I know what it means, I was implying that the only way adopting conservative politics makes sense is a head injury.

aussenseiter
09-14-2023, 12:47 PM
No, I know what it means, I was implying that the only way adopting conservative politics makes sense is a head injury.

Does all of his $20 million come from doing the fatherlessness gag?

Sounds systemic, Larry.

Toxigen
09-14-2023, 12:57 PM
horza dindu nuffin

Origen
09-14-2023, 01:00 PM
Does all of his $20 million come from doing the fatherlessness gag?

Sounds systemic, Larry.Horza has twenty million bucks?

Does he need help writing snarky forums comments?

Sadre Spinegnawer
09-14-2023, 01:00 PM

There are people who do not want all their limbs:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_dysphoria

Why not a similar disorder for people who do not want all their wits?

In One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, the grim punchline was the other men in the ward were mostly all self-institutionalized. They could walk away anytime they wanted.

https://i.imgur.com/UWKpljq.jpg

aussenseiter
09-14-2023, 01:07 PM
Horza has twenty million bucks?

Does he need help writing snarky forums comments?

I thought we were talking about Larry's redpill. My bad.

Origen
09-14-2023, 01:17 PM
There are people who do not want all their limbs:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_dysphoria

In One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, the grim punchline was the other men in the ward were mostly all self-institutionalized. They could walk away anytime they wanted.

https://i.imgur.com/UWKpljq.jpgThe only real problem I see is the potential headlines, they're biased against the left as it is.

"Antifa-linked activists brawl with developmentally disabled group"

aussenseiter
09-14-2023, 01:32 PM
Boom goes the dynamite

aussenseiter
09-14-2023, 01:40 PM
Where my 2A freakies at? Shall not means shall not.

arvidez
09-14-2023, 02:01 PM

no doubt you knew. only took the opportunity to elevate a black voice, as i am asked to do. this one is pointing at black peoples shadow. his position is a hard one. you ever try to speak into a loved one's shadow? they dont want to / cant see it. this is why it is
in the shadow in the first place.

believing the other side is braindead is dehumanizing them. placing them below you. and we all know the type that live by this behavior. dont be that type. other people are real people too.

peace on earth begins with you.

arvidez
09-14-2023, 02:09 PM

https://i.imgur.com/UWKpljq.jpg

this was a big motivator to keep pot around. as a kid i felt it crippled my mind and so brought me closer to the masses. i wasn't put off by how "stupid" everybody was.

Sadre Spinegnawer
09-14-2023, 02:11 PM
The only real problem I see is the potential headlines, they're biased against the left as it is.

"Antifa-linked activists brawl with developmentally disabled group"

There is that tactic of reverse projection. You attack the opponent's strength, and project your weakness, at the same time. Like when Kerry' purple heart was ridiculed -- as he ran against Mr. National Guard.

There is nothing in modern politics you can't learn by studying Hitchcock movies. It's psychological manipulation for most intents and purposes. It's how we got stuck with this damn monorail.

Religious exemptions and religious-based law = freedom of religion
Self-lobotomy = freedom of thought

magnetaress
09-14-2023, 02:34 PM
If the world only consisted of the strong and righteous there'd be almost no one here.

This world was meant for the sinner and the lost so they may have an opportunity to find their way.

Origen
09-14-2023, 02:35 PM
no doubt you knew. only took the opportunity to elevate a black voice, as i am asked to do. this one is pointing at black peoples shadow. his position is a hard one. you ever try to speak into a loved one's shadow? they dont want to / cant see it. this is why it is

believing the other side is braindead is dehumanizing them. placing them below you. and we all know the type that live by this behavior. dont be that type. other people are real people too.

peace on earth begins with you.I'm not interested in co-existing peacefully with fascists, talk to a liberal if you want the high road shit

Trexller
09-14-2023, 02:41 PM
I'm not interested in co-existing peacefully with fascists

you know who else said they wouldn't work with fascists, and then became them overnight?

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/EMCPXP/nazi-flag-EMCPXP.jpg

you don't know what you're fighting for, only that you want to fight.

that's how you turn a population against each other.

"We know you're unhappy, and that group over there is the reason why"

aussenseiter
09-14-2023, 02:48 PM

peace on earth begins with you.

Mr Larry proved systemic racism exists while saying it does not. You fell for his card trick, give him his dollar.

Origen
09-14-2023, 02:48 PM
A guy who is such a pickled incel he's endorsed fascism multiple times wants to tell me about fascism, lol.

PRogers
09-14-2023, 02:50 PM
imagine thinking a little gun charge and white collar crime lands you 5 years in prison...

I dont know anything about the legal system without saying 'I dont know anything about the legal system'

Since when do rich white men go to prison? Dont make me laugh.

arvidez
09-14-2023, 02:52 PM
I'm not interested in co-existing peacefully with fascists, talk to a liberal if you want the high road shit

i dont believe you.

Origen
09-14-2023, 02:54 PM
There is that tactic of reverse projection. You attack the opponent's strength, and project your weakness, at the same time. Like when Kerry' purple heart was ridiculed -- as he ran against Mr. National Guard.

There is nothing in modern politics you can't learn by studying Hitchcock movies. It's psychological manipulation for most intents and purposes. It's how we got stuck with this damn monorail.

Religious exemptions and religious-based law = freedom of religion
Self-lobotomy = freedom of thoughtI have found attacking people while admitting vulnerabilities very helpful online and in real life. But I wear my heart on my sleeve. People on the right seem to be short on empathy.

I don't know how to give them empathy, but I know how I got it: trauma

Origen
09-14-2023, 02:55 PM
i dont believe you.I'm not posting my address

arvidez
09-14-2023, 02:56 PM
Mr Larry proved systemic racism exists while saying it does not. You fell for his card trick, give him his dollar.

you trying to make me rewatch it?! grr... maybe i will...been some yeears

arvidez
09-14-2023, 03:04 PM
I'm not posting my address

i believe you want to solve a problem...find the facist in your head then maybe you will be better able to handle the ones outside.

you dont have to accept friendship to take advice. of course always 2 corinthians 10:5

Origen
09-14-2023, 03:25 PM
i believe you want to solve a problem...find the facist in your head then maybe you will be better able to handle the ones outside.

you dont have to accept friendship to take advice. of course always 2 corinthians 10:5I'm not taking your advice, posting my address, or reading that passage

Toxigen
09-14-2023, 03:29 PM
start up the rotors

Landroval
09-14-2023, 03:50 PM
Maybe beer companies just shouldn't, ya know, sponsor a guy doing blackface?

Sorry I got mixed up, it was actually *women* he was making a total mockery of, but it's the exact same thing.
This post was served, still sizzling, on the plate at Chili's

Trexller
09-14-2023, 04:30 PM
Sup Libtards, how is gun control reform working out? crackhead dispshit hunter had no trouble buying a gun, and then instructing his dead brothers wife who he had been fucking to dispose of it in a dumpster behind a store, near a school. It's a good thing we have all these draconian gun laws to prevent criminals from buying firearms, unless the lie on the pre-purchase questionaire. Fool Proof System.

If you're wondering about the legitimacy of hunter's laptop -- Yes, He is stupid enough to drop it off at some joe shmoe repair shop.

hunter-indictment.pdf (https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2023/09/hunter-indictment.pdf)

Yep, this is the same guy that the navy dishonorably discharge because he tested positive for cocaine.

If you can't understand how this directly impacts joe biden, then you aren't worth the oxygen that you waste.

Origen
09-14-2023, 04:39 PM
It makes Joe Biden cooler, you're just jealous

aussenseiter
09-14-2023, 05:04 PM
Sup Libtards, how is gun control reform working out? crackhead dispshit hunter had no trouble buying a gun, and then instructing his dead brothers wife who he had been fucking to dispose of it in a dumpster behind a store, near a school. It's a good thing we have all these draconian gun laws to prevent criminals from buying firearms, unless the lie on the pre-purchase questionaire. Fool Proof System.

If you're wondering about the legitimacy of hunter's laptop -- Yes, He is stupid enough to drop it off at some joe shmoe repair shop.

hunter-indictment.pdf (https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2023/09/hunter-indictment.pdf)

Yep, this is the same guy that the navy dishonorably discharge because he tested positive for cocaine.

If you can't understand how this directly impacts joe biden, then you aren't worth the oxygen that you waste.

He either beats the rap or we get to release a bunch of drug+gun violators on 2A strike down. Do not tempt this monkey's paw.

Heads I win, tails you lose.

arvidez
09-14-2023, 05:15 PM

the 75% reduction "over last 30 or 40 years"? looks like system is driving down racism.

can you help me get my dollar back?

opening sounds like he already had the pill on his tongue and larry acted as the water.

Sadre Spinegnawer
09-14-2023, 05:23 PM
I have found attacking people while admitting vulnerabilities very helpful online and in real life. But I wear my heart on my sleeve. People on the right seem to be short on empathy.

I don't know how to give them empathy, but I know how I got it: trauma

Some people do not want all their limbs, some not all their wits, and some don't even want their tits.

However it pans out, it's a bad strat to present so that you rule out social contacts you may want or need later in time. That's why a good professional, all you know is, things are A-OK. No signaling anything except the work. And don't think you so are clever you can be "subtle." 99% of nimrods are confident people can't tell they are nimrods. You always get caught thinking that way, trust me.

In real outdoor life normal people want this, all day long, and they got a case:
https://i.imgur.com/j5AN6jL.jpg

aussenseiter
09-15-2023, 10:42 AM
He either beats the rap or we get to release a bunch of drug+gun violators on 2A strike down. Do not tempt this monkey's paw.

Heads I win, tails you lose.

In a landmark ruling, Hunter Biden is very cool guy (https://www.reuters.com/legal/drug-user-cannot-be-barred-owning-guns-us-court-rules-2023-08-10/)

Trexller
09-15-2023, 11:43 AM
In a landmark ruling, Hunter Biden is very cool guy (https://www.reuters.com/legal/drug-user-cannot-be-barred-owning-guns-us-court-rules-2023-08-10/)

no, but you are barred from owning guns if you lied about using or being addicted to illegal guns on your purchase application

booter
09-15-2023, 12:03 PM
hunter has illegal guns and a massive hog, should be the right's hero lmao

wonder when they're going to arrest joe rogan for being a gun owner that uses illegal drugs

unsunghero
09-15-2023, 06:15 PM
hunter has illegal guns and a massive hog, should be the right's hero lmao

wonder when they're going to arrest joe rogan for being a gun owner that uses illegal drugs

Supposedly his defense is going to be how the law is a violation of his 2A rights

I wonder if Joe Biden is going to use it in his campaign promo: "We need more relaxed gun laws for my son" ;)

Homesteaded
09-15-2023, 06:29 PM
That's what we need, more guns in the hands of felons. Might actually help...

Trexller
09-15-2023, 06:31 PM
That's what we need, more guns in the hands of felons. Might actually help...

i remember some hilarious LA sheriff talking to the press and saying that if they were able to bring gang members to their gun ranges and teach them how to shoot properly, then LA would never have another problem with gang violence.

Toxigen
09-19-2023, 10:00 AM
Sheriff Grady Judd for President 2028