PDA

View Full Version : <BroQuest> has tapped the keg and is looking for bros to party!

Dumbledorf
07-07-2011, 06:35 PM
BroQuest is a collective of laid back and attractive bros who are in it for the nostalgia and to wax poetic over the good old days. Our mission: to boldly go where no bros have gone before, or to at least say we did. We are open to old and new bros alike, of all classes and levels, regardless whether you like East Coast or West Coast rap, and are seeking out players who might be interested in coordinating classic gaming efforts in other games as well.

Most of the guild is low level or playing low level alts, so we're aiming to be a haven for folks who want to take it slow and easy with a solid group of bros. We haven't exactly gone on any whirlwind recruiting sprees in Crushbone and Blackburrow, so our number is sparse at the moment. The few, the loud, the bros you could say. I would characterize us as extremely casual, almost to the point of ridiculousness.

Most of our information is on our Steam group page (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/nostalgiabros). We have a Ventrilo server, an IRC channel, and are working on a website for ease of communication.

For an invite in-game, send a /tell to Arrisard or Dumbledorf. If they're not around, ask any of our members to see if they can't hook you up! Alternatively, you can post your info here and we'll work something out.

Bros before SoWs. Stay frosty, amigos.

Knuckle
07-07-2011, 07:06 PM
I like the cut of your jib, many blessings upon your endeavors.

Drieddead
07-07-2011, 07:12 PM
As much as i like the ideas your guild embodys, its my opinon that that this is the worst guild name Iv ever seen... sorry man.

Snapple
07-07-2011, 07:51 PM
As much as i like the ideas your guild embodys, its my opinon that that this is the worst guild name Iv ever seen... sorry man.

This is a guild recruitment thread, Not RnF. You can PM the guild leader any off-hand comments like that.

Anyway, Sign me the fuck up Bro's.

Dumbledorf
07-08-2011, 11:15 AM
This is a guild recruitment thread, Not RnF. You can PM the guild leader any off-hand comments like that.

Anyway, Sign me the fuck up Bro's.

You bet, bro! What's your in-game contact information? Also, if you have Steam, you can add me (Space Marine Tiffany Teen) and give me an instant message.

The guild name is supposed to be aggressively absurd. Even so, it works on several levels: we quest for bros and quest with bros in a game called EverQuest.

I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.

I like the cut of your jib, many blessings upon your endeavors.

Thanks, bra!

Xothos
07-08-2011, 11:35 AM
I'm from the midwest and not allowed to use the slang term of 'bro' . What can I do to help?

Dantes
07-08-2011, 11:42 AM
I think the guild name is hilarious, eff the haters! Best of luck on your recruiting efforts.

Shiftin
07-08-2011, 11:43 AM
i love everything about this. best of luck.

Raavak
07-08-2011, 11:48 AM
Yah, you guys are exploiting one of the things that makes EQ fun. GL.

guineapig
07-08-2011, 12:27 PM
Let me know if you need this thread cleaned up. Although I think the back and forth thus far is pretty entertaining in a good way.

Good luck to your guild

Extunarian
07-08-2011, 12:33 PM
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.

A+.

Messianic
07-08-2011, 12:47 PM

Win

fishingme
07-08-2011, 05:23 PM
Will guild chat be a little bit less black? If so im in. Not that I'm racist or anything, i love black people

Dumbledorf
07-08-2011, 09:15 PM
Thanks for the support, yalls!

Will guild chat be a little bit less black? If so im in. Not that I'm racist or anything, i love black people

Y-you think we're black? AWESOME!

What's your in-game info, bro?

Athosblack
07-08-2011, 10:00 PM
Thanks, bra!
Hahaha loving the concept. Go for it.

Duma
07-09-2011, 09:18 AM
Let me know if you need this thread cleaned up. Although I think the back and forth thus far is pretty entertaining in a good way.

Good luck to your guild

Your troll thread awareness has gotten better (1)

Dumbledorf
07-16-2011, 02:36 AM
Updated to let interested parties know we have a Ventrilo server so one of the perks to being a bro is hearing my dulcet voice.

Taryth
07-16-2011, 03:35 AM
I'm considering adopting this guild almost purely for the tag and your rhetoric, tbh.

I despise commitment (sorry raid guilds), though I like to group with people and am generally amicable to helping others accomplish quest/loot targets. I'm a 55 Ench atm, and whenever I'm in an xp group it'll be with my brother, who plays a 55 Mage and would probably wanna join [the guild] as well.

. . .I can also PL the shyte out of anyone below lvl 41. Works best with melee, or a group with at least one melee in it, but I can essentially PL any class without too much difficulty. As I said, I don't like getting locked into things, and for this reason normally avoid guilds. However, you mentioned the extremely causal nature of the guild, so I figured I'd toss out an offer.

Arrisard
07-16-2011, 03:45 AM
Just give me a holler, I'm usually either on Arrisard or Arrisar.

Kevynne
08-16-2013, 10:00 PM
Free bump for no reason. Lol

Godefroi
08-18-2013, 05:58 PM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6240472576/h4EA67C74/