PDA

View Full Version : PDOException: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'number' c

Ekoostik1
05-22-2023, 07:24 PM
I see this issue has been pointed out in the "password recoveries" thread but it doesn't look like anything has been done and I'm not entirely sure it is noticed if it is 9 pages deep in a thread that starts by saying "nothing can be done other than what is stated in this post" (paraphrased). So I'm putting it out here in hopes it will draw attention so the 7 or 8 of us that have definitely experienced it (and the many more that may have but didn't speak up or those that may eventually encounter it) will get a fix.

So, some of us are getting the following error when we attempt to reset our LoginServer passwords. I know that I, personally, have SMS connected, and all steps are listed as complete (and in green). So, why the error?

PDOException: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'number' cannot be null in /var/www/vhosts/project1999.com/httpdocs/account/ls_resetpw_send.php on line 57

jarlerop
05-27-2023, 12:02 PM
Me too, and many others it seems like. Havent seen a word from the devs regarding the issue yet.
Hoping this will get a fix soon :(

loramin
05-27-2023, 12:58 PM
From the error, it sounds like it was trying to make or update a database record with a field called "number", but that field wasn't filled in.

For instance, one guess (I'm not a P99 dev) would be that it's expecting to have a phone number, either in the recovery form, or on the account already ... but it didn't, so it couldn't recover your password.

Do you remember if you entered a phone number when you created the account?