PDA

View Full Version : No servers showing to select

Tudana
05-15-2023, 09:48 PM
I am newly returning player to P99, but finding it tough to even get started.
I believe I tried awhile back and iirc I had issues logging in then too (2yrs ago-ish).

Initially Sunday, after the install, I logged in, got to character creation, created my Monk, but froze up when entering the game. Since then, I get to the splash UI for servers and there are no servers to pick. I can see my quick bar grayed out to go to the teal server, but cant click it.

I have cleared my browser cache, I have verified my accts here and on EQ Emu, I have linked, sync, licked and pawed everything I can here on the forums to find any real answer.

I can log in past the launcher, I get to the splash UI for server select (the big black/blank window) but can not select to get to character or quick launch to game.

Anyone have any idea what I need to do to see the server list, my new baby Monk and play EQ P99 again?

Thanks

imahos
05-15-2023, 11:55 PM
Are you playing on macOS or Linux? Or using a hotspot for internet? (or mobile internet connection like Verizon?)

Videri
05-15-2023, 11:56 PM
Ohhhhh they're fixing stuff!!! That's why! Just sit tight, users. Keep checking.

Tudana
05-16-2023, 11:15 AM
Are you playing on macOS or Linux? Or using a hotspot for internet? (or mobile internet connection like Verizon?)
Windows, Wi-Fi internet at home, spectrum high speed internet newest modem & router.

Kemadin
05-16-2023, 12:53 PM
If you are still unable to connect, try to fully power cycle (restart via power disconnection) both your modem and router.

Tudana
05-16-2023, 05:50 PM
https://www.project1999.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=331&pictureid=1555

Complete reboot of router, modem, and PC...still no servers

blt4spd73
05-17-2023, 01:57 AM
im having the same exact issue. always worked fine before. cant play.

Groo
07-10-2023, 02:33 AM
I get this same problem almost every time I play. For me, the solution is to open a command prompt and type ipconfig /flushdns. Sometimes I have to do it more than once. Somehow, after doing that, I'm able to view the server select again and enter the game.

skyfoxnz
07-10-2023, 11:06 PM
I also had no issue until I upgraded my router to something new new. I never get the list if I connect to my new Wifi AP but I have no issue via older Wifi AP from the living room. If you enabled single SSID for both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz, there is good chance you have the same problem whichever channel you connected with.