PDA

View Full Version : UI chat box help

Linfang
05-13-2023, 08:22 AM
Hey Everyone.

So a while back I made a new window and had it dedicated to only guild chat. I accidently resized the window too small and it made my client crash. I hit the X button on the top corner of the window and decided too start over.

Now I can't get Guild chat to show up anywhere. I did filters, guild Channel guild both in a new window and the main chat and nothing. I even questioned my sanity if I was still in a guild but yes I am!

Can anyone help with making a dedicated window or do I need to deleted all my UI and start fresh?

Kavious
05-13-2023, 08:51 AM
In options (Alt-O) on the Filters tab make sure Guild Chat is set to Show. In the windows, filters can only be set to one window, you will see a * next to filters set for specific windows. So it wouldnt be possible for any filter to be enabled in multiple windows

If you did want to reset everything, you can hit /load, select your UI, click on 'Keep Your Layout' to uncheck/not highlighted and then load Skin

Linfang
05-13-2023, 09:49 AM
In options (Alt-O) on the Filters tab make sure Guild Chat is set to Show. In the windows, filters can only be set to one window, you will see a * next to filters set for specific windows. So it wouldnt be possible for any filter to be enabled in multiple windows

If you did want to reset everything, you can hit /load, select your UI, click on 'Keep Your Layout' to uncheck/not highlighted and then load Skin

Thanks I totally forgot about that filter option. I had turned a lot of stuff off mainly misses which I did not want to see! I had Guild turned off so my bad!