PDA

View Full Version : Password Reset Error

Lonesquiff
04-17-2023, 08:06 PM
I'm unable to reset my loginserver password. My account says I have an sms number lined. Whenever I select the 'Continue' button I am taken to a page with the following error:
[I]PDOException: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'number' cannot be null in /var/www/vhosts/project1999.com/httpdocs/account/ls_resetpw_send.php on line 57

No sms message comes through and my only option is to select the back button on my browser. Any help would be appreciated.

mcoy
04-18-2023, 12:41 PM
Try a different browser?

-Mcoy

Lonesquiff
04-18-2023, 06:28 PM
I've tried both Chrome and Internet Explorer.

Keudaan
04-18-2023, 11:09 PM
I am having the same error. I haven't played in a bit and the password that I have written down isn't working. When I try to reset the password, I get the same error message. Also, I noticed that when I look at the account details where it has the Created and Updated dates, the part where it says logged on is blank.

Elk
04-19-2023, 04:45 AM
I'm getting the same issue.

Nealin
04-21-2023, 11:53 PM
Had the same error on Chrome and Firefox.

Whitebreadd
04-25-2023, 08:33 PM
Same issue here. Any updates?

Lonesquiff
05-01-2023, 09:20 AM
Nothing new to report, issue still persists. No support has been provided on the forum or Discord channel. I was able to create a new login server account and successfully play.

I did recently create a petition on the forum in hopes that might help resolve the issue.

EmperorCrush
07-01-2023, 11:00 PM
same problem here*

gregbowers
07-03-2023, 06:39 AM
Hello
The error you're seeing indicates a problem with the database where the login server stores its data. To resolve this, you should contact the support team or administrators responsible for the login server. They can help troubleshoot and fix the issue.

Totino
07-10-2023, 11:31 AM
Hello
The error you're seeing indicates a problem with the database where the login server stores its data. To resolve this, you should contact the support team or administrators responsible for the login server. They can help troubleshoot and fix the issue.

Can they really?

Totino
07-10-2023, 05:26 PM
Had a little chat on Discord earlier with a staff member. What he told me is that devs are working on a fix and an announcement will be made at some point.

I was fortunate enough to find my pw. Only missing one of my alt's now, no big deal.

GL all on recovering your accounts

Bibek
07-24-2023, 08:48 PM
Bump. same issue.

Any one know how many times we can try logging in before locking account? Does it eventually unlock? and does it lock all login server accounts tied to the forum account or just that one? I'm pretty sure I could guess my own password with ~10 tries, but that's more than the standard 3...

Sedativex
07-25-2023, 08:51 PM
I was told by admins that until rogean fixes it and he's a busy guy and at least from what I understand more or less does this stuff for free. So it may get done later than sooner given the circumstances. I am literally in the same boat.