PDA

View Full Version : WTB Ringed Mace of the Ykesha; WTS Goblin Gazughi Ring, Sarnak Liberator

Daltheb
07-04-2011, 08:26 PM
*Ringed Mace acquired.*

Also have a couple very rare items for sale, Goblin Gazughi Ring (which is ideal for ENC who want to break charm easily, since it has infinite charges of Invis to Animals), and Sarnak Liberator, which lets every class wield a 1HS in MH or OH.

Hit me up here or in-game at Daltheb, Thebster, Yurnero, or Tradertheb. Thanks!

Motec
07-04-2011, 08:51 PM
I dont think you really want a ringed mace. You just want to hang with me. Right?

Daltheb
07-04-2011, 08:55 PM
Not trying to bump but rofl@tag 1min after I post.

How fucking dare anyone out there make fun of Warding Star after all it's been through!

It lost its aunt, it went through a divorce. It had two fuckin kids.

Its husband turned out to be a user, a cheater, and now it's going through a custody battle. All you people care about is….. readers and making money off of it.

ITS A WEAPON! What you don’t realize is that Warding Star is making you all this money and all you do is write a bunch of crap about it.

It hasn’t performed on stage in years. Its song is called “Give Me More” for a reason because all you people want is MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! MOOOREEE!

LEAVE IT ALONE! You're lucky it even performed for you BASTARDS!
LEAVE WARDING STAR ALONE! PLEASE.

Perez Hilton talked about professionalism and said if Warding Star was a professional it would’ve pulled it off no matter what.

Speaking of professionalism, when is it professional to publicly bash someone who is going through a hard time.

Leave Warding Star alone! Pleeease... :(
Leave Warding Star alone... Right. Now. I MEAN IT!

Anyone that has a problem with it you deal with me, because it's not well right now.

LEAVE IT ALONE!