PDA

View Full Version : Ego thread: I can't decide. Need help.

magnetaress
03-31-2023, 12:48 PM
I'm not sure what to do with my remaining time on live everquest.

Currently I'm thinking about: Playing on agnarr and trying a few diffrent characters and seeing where they end.

The only conditional is Agnarr: I want eq devs to see their old version of EQ is still loved and supported financially and also I like some of the modern ammenities of EQ. vs the guesswork and patchwork database of EMUs which didn't get a blade from Alkabor.

SO like if there truly is a secret hidden quest maybe theres a chance of solving it (a few where actually)....

I wish I had access to the entire eq db tho and could float around like a ghost and know all its secrets tho i bet there is some good stuff in there that isn't public knowledge....

my persona is leaning heavily towards rogue/necromancer of bertox but i just don't know --- necromancer is thematically accurate - rogue is weak butt unique and also i like could just afk invisible in places

lots of BUTTS

pink grapefruit
03-31-2023, 01:48 PM
What are your red characters? We can get together sometime there to play, but my playtime is very sporadic. My schedule doesn’t allow for set playtimes, really :(

TLP servers seem okay for raiding luclin and pop, but outside of that I don’t see a reason to play them.

magnetaress
03-31-2023, 06:27 PM
It's just super limited and sporadic. Sometimes a few hours in the AM EST. Like.. 9am to 11am is for sure. Maybe later some days to like 2pm with some good breaks.

I really enjoy derping around luclin :) The zelniaks always make me smile.

magnetaress
04-01-2023, 10:05 AM
I like this note and the purple robe, I'm going to buy a purple robe tho keeping my note )

https://i.imgur.com/uvHf7W5.png

magnetaress
04-08-2023, 10:59 AM
I officially beat everquest 1

https://i.imgur.com/Lg25anh.png

took about 3 days played :)

got lvl 12 !

in fact doing it under lvl 12 is a big accomplishment i think !

Jimjam
04-08-2023, 11:55 AM
Grats!!

Interesting Berty’s guild staff provides protection to cold and magic. I guess it emanates the warmth of the sewer, the stench breaking concentration of other magic users.

magnetaress
04-09-2023, 09:09 AM
It's a-live, gots souls trapped in it ) I had to kill a powerful mage to get it too!

come to think about it the piercing is probably the gnoll teeth used in it's construction - i imagine they ar stuck on the mages skull like pointing outward liek fangs from the canines that jutt forwards and that is all attatched with a giant snake skin that wraps down aroud the staff

Jimjam
04-09-2023, 11:18 AM
We need an artist to do a sketch based off a mix of in game art and the lore of its construction!!