To Encourage you guys to come pvp.

Safe Zones are gone

Let's do this big bros

naez
07-03-2011, 11:23 PM
watched you bag Yak from solid on justin.tv

Darksinga
07-03-2011, 11:28 PM
ya x2 mages in Sol A can /target from ent and bolts don't have los with a shit ton of range. wewt

Piff
07-03-2011, 11:28 PM
i need a guild i'm a mage foo.

fiegi
07-03-2011, 11:29 PM
pass till its wiped and moved to eqemu with good gm's

Piff
07-03-2011, 11:50 PM
http://i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu163/brotographs/EQ000052.jpg

naez
07-04-2011, 01:18 AM
I was watching Solid's stream and lol'ed when no1 in the vent knew what drops blue diamonds in HHK. (Carson McCabe)

solid
07-04-2011, 01:24 AM
That was neut territory back in my day, I have almost no knowledge of the zone.

Darksinga
07-04-2011, 01:36 AM
Tons of new people started playing today/are getting max level

Population seems like it's rising for the better, and the GM's stated they won't wipe.

Let's do this

Krimsin
07-04-2011, 01:40 AM
How long does it take to get max lvl?

Sniperfire
07-04-2011, 02:18 AM
like no time

Krimsin
07-04-2011, 03:10 AM
like no time

2 hours? 5 hours? 10 hours?

Do they still allow that gay 3 box shit?

Beastro
07-04-2011, 07:06 AM
To Encourage you guys to come pvp.

Safe Zones are gone

Let's do this big bros

Stated with said SS made in The Nexus?

naez
07-04-2011, 07:20 AM
I havent played it so idk but technically you can flag nexus (and any traditional safe zone) for pvp

fiegi
07-04-2011, 10:49 AM

good sleuth skills

MelGibsonIsGod
07-04-2011, 11:35 AM
Sounds like the Kibbles and Bits server is dum.

Darksinga
07-04-2011, 12:22 PM
prob around 2 days if you pick good classes to reach max. A day if you get a power lvl

Also the ip limit is 2, but once population rises it's getting bumped to 1

Darksinga
07-04-2011, 12:25 PM

Yeah it was an old screenshot by a few days ago.

They made it so you get booted from Nexus after 10 mins now (put this in effect maybe a day or two ago)

Btw, they always made it so in Nexus you couldn't cast, so not like I was buffing to the teeth to go pvp~

Westeiner
07-04-2011, 12:41 PM
There was more Yellow text yesterday then all of last week combined, lol. Server just got 100% better.

Pheer
07-04-2011, 05:26 PM
Lol at all the kids trying to bigup this server to get more people playing. If you level on this server all you have to look forward to is constant griefing while youre leveling up. Plenty of people are making a point of it to train/kill low levels (at no benefit to themselves) when no pvp is going on and then they go and cry on the forums that theres not enough pvp.

Darksinga
07-04-2011, 08:27 PM
You can level to 40 without getting ganked, from there it depends where you go and if your smart about it.

And being this is the only pvp server atm, yeah I want all these kids to play so more pvp

Pheer
07-05-2011, 08:06 AM
You can level to 40 without getting ganked, from there it depends where you go and if your smart about it.

And being this is the only pvp server atm, yeah I want all these kids to play so more pvp

level to 40 if you stick to gaydwer you mean

my friend was level 29 in najena being trained constantly and then killed for no reason once he hit 30

very healthy for server population

Nirgon
07-05-2011, 09:09 AM
being trained constantly

SZ rules are best bros. Good for server population.

(Geh he he her he he. /stuff face with Chips Ahoy)

orsk
07-05-2011, 09:40 AM
i dont see k&b on server list, where be it

Haul
07-05-2011, 12:53 PM
pass till its wiped and moved to eqemu with good gm's

Sniperfire
07-05-2011, 08:20 PM
Lol at all the kids trying to bigup this server to get more people playing. If you level on this server all you have to look forward to is constant griefing while youre leveling up. Plenty of people are making a point of it to train/kill low levels (at no benefit to themselves) when no pvp is going on and then they go and cry on the forums that theres not enough pvp.
bluebie

Krimsin
07-05-2011, 10:08 PM
bluebie

Agreed, but the server still sucks. Jumping through hoops just to log onto the server is lame. Boxing is lame. Taking longer than 5 or so hours to ding max is lame. The "custom" content is lame.

fiegi
07-05-2011, 10:10 PM
dont worry if you kill 2000 guards you can get your 'pvp reward' epic for all that player vs player combat you engaged in :D:D:D:D

JayDee
07-05-2011, 10:28 PM
ITT People hating on a shit server and continue to play on it

fiegi
07-05-2011, 10:37 PM
As much as I rag on it, it still is kinda fun griefing people who want their epic rlly rlly bad that are killing guards over and over. And what other server currently do you get to troll rystar over and over on.

Titanuk
07-05-2011, 10:46 PM
i miss mike

fiegi
07-05-2011, 10:47 PM
i miss mike

me too pal, i heard hes at the casey anthony after party right now.

Darksinga
07-05-2011, 10:48 PM
yes rystar does make the server fun fer sure.

Btw I couldn't figure out how to post a screenshot of this Chuck on K&B so here you go.

Darksinga
07-05-2011, 10:49 PM
From Rystar's log, I don't take the credit on that one!

Titanuk
07-05-2011, 10:51 PM
yes rystar does make the server fun fer sure.

Btw I couldn't figure out how to post a screenshot of this Chuck on K&B so here you go.

that was me on chuckles so u cant count that

Titanuk
07-05-2011, 10:52 PM
jesus feigi u been owning up these forums, i feel so left out with me weak ass 60 post bullshit

fiegi
07-05-2011, 10:57 PM
Its ok friend. You make your posts count. Volume isn't always better.

Titanuk
07-05-2011, 11:33 PM
Its ok friend. You make your posts count. Volume isn't always better.

teeheeee

Abacab "The REAL truth"
07-05-2011, 11:54 PM
People still playing K&B?

I got banned the very first day and never looked back, because unlike some of you I know when to stop beating the dead horse

Bardalicious
07-05-2011, 11:57 PM
People still playing K&B?

I got banned the very first day and never looked back, because unlike some of you I know when to stop beating the dead horse

Beating the dead horse like...

Spamming global ooc and forums like a scrubby nub? Honestly man, for someone that claims to be so "in-the-know" about how much of a waste of time the server was, you sure put a lot of effort into trying to flail your arms in the air for attention. Small fucking potatoes, sir.

Abacab "The REAL truth"
07-06-2011, 12:02 AM
Beating the dead horse like...

Spamming global ooc and forums like a scrubby nub? Honestly man, for someone that claims to be so "in-the-know" about how much of a waste of time the server was, you sure put a lot of effort into trying to flail your arms in the air for attention. Small fucking potatoes, sir.

I'm sorry ma'am but...

3 hours of spamming the forums with blue waffle pictures still pales in comparison to buying fake hacks and getting snitched on by the provider, I might of caused a minor public disturbance but I'm not scrubby enough to use the same email for eqpvp.com to buy hex edited eqgame files

Abacab "The REAL truth"
07-06-2011, 12:06 AM
Bardalicious is the virtual counterpart to some 14 year old boy who just bought an 8th of oregano thinking it was chronic, then getting the cops called on him.

What stings more? The fact that you bought non-working hacks or the fact that you got ousted by your dealer just for the drama?

Bardalicious
07-06-2011, 12:46 AM
What stings more? The fact that you bought non-working hacks or the fact that you got ousted by your dealer just for the drama?

I didn't buy anything, get your facts straight if you're going take a shot at me. I, unlike you, have actually made a negative impact on their server. One that will outlast the few keystrokes it takes to type in /ignore; or the few seconds it takes to ban and bomb your posts on a forum.

What have you done besides throw what amounts to a virtual temper tantrum? You take the time and effort to post defamatory remarks and spam servers whilst simultaneously and hypocritically trying to play it off like you're too cool to care or be bothered. I was online during the pathetic attempt at a "minor public disturbance" and I can truthfully say that you came off as nothing more than some sad little man feverishly slamming his fingers at the keyboard in an attempt to save face, so evident from the incoherent and typo-riddled ramblings of a desperate man vying for attention.

You have clearly grown bitter at the fact that any semblance of respect you got simply because you were the underdog has washed away. All the effort you've put into trying to make a name for yourself on an online video game / gaming forum was for naught. The REAL TRUTH is that nobody cares about who you are or what you've done in the past any more.

It's time to move on or step up your game.

Abacab "The REAL truth"
07-06-2011, 01:01 AM
I didn't buy anything, get your facts straight if you're going take a shot at me. I, unlike you, have actually made a negative impact on their server. One that will outlast the few keystrokes it takes to type in /ignore; or the few seconds it takes to ban and bomb your posts on a forum.

What have you done besides throw what amounts to a virtual temper tantrum? You take the time and effort to post defamatory remarks and spam servers whilst simultaneously and hypocritically trying to play it off like you're too cool to care or be bothered. I was online during the pathetic attempt at a "minor public disturbance" and I can truthfully say that you came off as nothing more than some sad little man feverishly slamming his fingers at the keyboard in an attempt to save face, so evident from the incoherent and typo-riddled ramblings of a desperate man vying for attention.

You have clearly grown bitter at the fact that any semblance of respect you got simply because you were the underdog has washed away. All the effort you've put into trying to make a name for yourself on an online video game / gaming forum was for naught. The REAL TRUTH is that nobody cares about who you are or what you've done in the past any more.

Well...

You're a fucking ****** dude

Hazek
07-06-2011, 01:09 AM
Abacab didn't even play on the server. He just logged in one day and spammed a bunch of shit. No wonder that moron got banned.

As for the server itself, its pretty fun. I know there's a lot of you who don't actually want to see a pvp server succeed. But honestly, fuck leveling to 50 with classic exp. Do you really want to spend your time leveling, or do you want to spend your time pvping at 50? Just because a server is classic doesn't mean its fun. Sorry to break it to you but the nostalgia will be long gone, even if red99 comes out. A lot of you don't even want to try the server because you're afraid of what... wasting time? lol. Its not like its hard to setup either. You just register on the forum and copy / paste some files.

Bardalicious
07-06-2011, 01:12 AM
Well...

Nirgon
07-06-2011, 01:16 AM
do you want to spend your time pvping at 50?

Maybe I want there to be PvP as I go. Maybe I want long XP so people care about their characters. Do I want it in a beta of the server? No. Do I want it for real, yeah.

Abacab "The REAL truth"
07-06-2011, 01:23 AM
I got banned because what's the point?

I'm one of the oldest members of the eqemu community, one of the oldest members here and I have grown fat off the tears of thousands. I exhausted myself and became quickly burned out, so these are obviously my waning days because there is not one option that I haven't tackled at an angle.

I've hacked, I've griefed, I've changed rules, trolled myself into GM positions, corrupted, compromised, raped, and pillaged servers and entire populations I've accrued thousands of haters, hundreds of fanatics and dickriders in my prime and bathed in my own notoriety. I mean I can't be on top forever right?

I recognize maybe 10% of the people on the forum, meaning only a handful knew me at that prime, the rest of you simply go by hearsay or search my name in some vain attempt to understand the God-King that sits before you...

I have ascended and I have stumbled, so come at me with your battle lust young board warrior, for the wrath of Cab is as unpredictable as a prairie tornado

Bardalicious
07-06-2011, 01:27 AM
Maybe I want there to be PvP as I go. Maybe I want long XP so people care about their characters. Do I want it in a beta of the server? No. Do I want it for real, yeah.

Agree'd. Having to invest time in and seriously devote yourself to a character will filter out the impatient kiddie PvP crowd that seems to propagate around EQEmu. People shouldn't be able to level to 50 and not have to experience the game or combat along the way. This is part of the reason these little red boxes fizzle out so quickly.

A large portion of the thrill of classic PVP for me was the constant threat of PKing while you were trying to grind. Nobody gives a fuck about the in-between any more and it's sad. Everyone zergs to 50 and immediately tries to farm the best gear while almost completely avoiding PVP in the process. Some of my favorite PVPing happened in gfay, crushbone, unrest, befallen, palaudal (inb4 not classic), blackburrow, qeynos, etc.

Nirgon
07-06-2011, 01:29 AM
Inb4 "I don't have time to not get insta-50 and farm all the gear before any one else has a chance".

Bardalicious
07-06-2011, 01:29 AM
I got banned because what's the point?

I'm one of the oldest members of the eqemu community, one of the oldest members here and I have grown fat off the tears of thousands. I exhausted myself and became quickly burned out, so these are obviously my waning days because there is not one option that I haven't tackled at an angle.

I've hacked, I've griefed, I've changed rules, trolled myself into GM positions, corrupted, compromised, raped, and pillaged servers and entire populations I've accrued thousands of haters, hundreds of fanatics and dickriders in my prime and bathed in my own notoriety. I mean I can't be on top forever right?

I recognize maybe 10% of the people on the forum, meaning only a handful knew me at that prime, the rest of you simply go by hearsay or search my name in some vain attempt to understand the God-King that sits before you...

I have ascended and I have stumbled, so come at me with your battle lust young board warrior, for the wrath of Cab is as unpredictable as a prairie tornado

All I got from that was "OMG people used to know me!". At least you admit you're washed up and unimportant.

Abacab "The REAL truth"
07-06-2011, 01:41 AM
All I got from that was "OMG people used to know me!". At least you admit you're washed up and unimportant.

You're showing weak young board warrior

You register on this forum when your server collapses, flocking to these boards making enemies posting stupid shit about PvP while playing on yet again another dying server? You somehow pretend you know me? Get my dick out of your mouth before you choke!

You can forum search my name as much as you'd like, and google bomb my posts it still won't change the fact that anything you post, any server you play on, and any action you take will ALWAYS pale in comparison to the level I've achieved.

Just remember, you're standing on the shoulders of giants so be leery of falling off

Krimsin
07-06-2011, 03:38 AM
Just remember, you're standing on the shoulders of giants so be leery of falling off

Giant losers who gauge their lives off how well they manipulate pixels.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l4aiapByPA1qa0ztjo6_400.png

Foxx
07-06-2011, 03:42 AM
Tons of new people started playing today/are getting max level

Population seems like it's rising for the better, and the GM's stated they won't wipe.

Let's do this

lol ive heard that before ! /wink

mimixownzall
07-06-2011, 03:57 AM
Pet dmg still nerfed?

Secrets
07-06-2011, 09:59 AM
I'm one of the oldest members of the eqemu community,

Neither of you have contributed anything beneficial to the main source branch or any of its offshoots. Seniority isn't everything, if that was the case KingMort would be legends by now.

expmonk has been here as long as I have, and yet, he's contributed nothing but exploits and cheat programs.

You both are worthless here. Move on, already.

gprater
07-06-2011, 10:33 AM

I know not what this is about really but I like what you said:)

Bardalicious
07-06-2011, 10:55 AM
Neither of you have contributed anything beneficial to the main source branch or any of its offshoots. Seniority isn't everything, if that was the case KingMort would be legends by now.

expmonk has been here as long as I have, and yet, he's contributed nothing but exploits and cheat programs.

You both are worthless here. Move on, already.

I've never claimed to have made a beneficial impact on EQEmu or any of the servers. The main difference between someone like Abacab and myself is that he prides himself on intentionally acting like a twat towards people and thinks that he has somehow gained respect because of it.

Me, however... I don't give a shit if I'm liked or not. Up until the incident at KaB I've never made a detrimental impact on any EQEmu server, either. Do I pride myself on what I did? Sure, to a degree. But I don't intentionally come and brag about it, and the only time I discuss it is when some cunt like him comes to try to twist what happened. What happened is in the past already.

The main reason I've never worked on any of the EQEmu source? I believe an emulator project like this should be entirely open sourced. New servers that spring up shouldn't have to fix the same fucking problems over and over and over again. But, that's entirely my opinion and I am entitled to it.

You, on the other hand Secrets, keep coming into this conversation wearing your contributions to the project like a badge. You throw it into my face as if someone here was questioning you on it. Nobody was. You entered the conversation of your own volition and immediately brought your volunteer work into it. If you feel so compelled to get recognition for something you are willingly volunteering your time to do, why do you do it? Lots of people respect you and appreciate what you've done, me included. But acting like a martyr isn't becoming of you.

SearyxTZ
07-06-2011, 11:08 AM
serious fucking business in here

Secrets
07-06-2011, 03:21 PM
The main reason I've never worked on any of the EQEmu source? I believe an emulator project like this should be entirely open sourced. New servers that spring up shouldn't have to fix the same fucking problems over and over and over again. But, that's entirely my opinion and I am entitled to it.

Uh

code.google.com/p/projecteqemu/

code.google.com/p/projecteqdb/

code.google.com/p/projecteqquests/

Pick one, contribute to it. Problem solved.

As for project1999, I am not affiliated with them or KnB and cannot speak for them. What issues are there in google code? Inquiring minds want to know. Mechanics work, it's the rediculous stats that people put on gear that doesn't. (by default, anyway) That makes these servers become horrid and only HP/Mana/End/Damage based.

Most of these so called issues are design flaws and knee-jerk solutions to grander problems.

Macken
07-06-2011, 07:46 PM
...pales in comparison to buying fake hacks and getting snitched on by the provider.

Bardalicious is the virtual counterpart to some 14 year old boy who just bought an 8th of oregano thinking it was chronic, then getting the cops called on him.

All this, and you still can't beat Macken with your dirty whistle?

Koota
07-06-2011, 09:23 PM
zzzzz

Poeshoe
07-07-2011, 08:49 PM
Well...

:D